Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old (30073 Views)

Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nigerian actress, Eniola Badmus has yet again reminded the public not to add figures to her age, WonderTV Media reports.

The actress whose real age is 38 years, was born on the 7th of September, 1983.

There have been several publications which claim that the actress was born in the year 1977.

Eniola Badmus took to her official Instagram page to tell those adding figures to her age to stop.

Her post reads;
“Y’all should stop adding up to my age I’m not 44years old I never clock 40 years ooooo can’t be older than my senior ones my elder sister is not even up to 44years old so get your facts right”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTnEs_vjYfg/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://.com/stop-adding-up-to-my-age-im-not-44years-old-actress-badmus/

Lalasticlala

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Who get ear mak him ear.

12 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Davash222(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Madam, you're 44. Stop denying God's blessings in your life.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
So ! We should not eat meat because dem talk say you be 44 years old ?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by overdrive(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Football age
Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Xscape047: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2021

Her real age dey give her heart attack ABI.

C as she dragged her elder sister cum d Matta

Aunty wey mumu

Meanwhile..Mary J is still unwavering @ 50

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
She say no be her age be that .. Una no fit forget matter.. nawa oo

6 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by saasala(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
But you look 50 seff.

One reason I will never be attracted to a fat lady. The 21st century people now call them thick. Fat is fat, stop all the thick sh1t. They look older than their age and will age a lot faster than their partner. They have a puffy face that makes all of them look almost alike. The puffiness removes all the contours that should shape their face which gives them that unique and beautiful look.

The buttocks has too much fat and dorggy doesn't feel good with them due to the extra meet and fats flabbing around the place. Their laps are too big to carry and they are not easy to turn around in bed. Don't even talk about the cowgirl style abi you want make she kill you?

Don't let's talk about the health side. We all know too much fat kills faster than anything else. The more slim you look, the healthier you are.

This is not body shaming. If you are fat, go and trim yourself down. Their are countless YouTube videos to watch.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Sonnobax15(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Why is she afraid of her football age? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin cheesy

Auntie no wan old oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Nonexisting1: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okay madam 38 years, we have heard.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Lordjiggs09(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wahala, no reason am abeg madam.
Make I sell my market biko.

Meanwhile umu-Igbo ndi oma, bikonu patronize me for your real estate properties in the Southeast, I'm equally available for your construction and land survey projects.
A trial will have you smiling always. Check my signature for my contact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Hasfue: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Sirjamo: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Werey no won old

4 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by WibusJaga: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2021

Aunty, must you respond to everything on social media? Abi you just de seek attention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by koyyess: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Has she lost weight? That's great.
Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by condralbedez: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin

To be honest ma'am you look 50 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Fragility6: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nigeria goalkeeper uzoho wey dem mock e age mercilessly neva complain na this oil buns wan perform

5 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by money121(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yimu
Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Henzybaba29: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Every year una no dy pass 38 , una no wan old

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by penearth(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Respect ur acknowledgement
Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by FalseProphet1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eniola Badmus is 51 years old, the truth about this her original age will be revealed in the next full moon, when the great birnam wood moves to high dunsinane hill.

This I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by DoggoneDogg: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Then stop eating for 44 people!!

Hippo angry

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Ancecoker(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Ebije1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nigerians too get problem

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Tomahawk99(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Xscape047:
Aunty wey wan mumu
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: Stop Adding Up To My Age. I’m Not 44-Years-Old by Crossroad1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Women..
When they are in their 20's I order to avoid see finish, they add to their age..
Now when they attain the glorious newspaper age especially when they are not married yet at that time, they begin to reduce age, they even fight so you can stop making them realize they've attained the newspaper age(i mean the evening papers of course).
I remember one aunty back then when we were small, aunty Taye.. 25yrs later when I went to area and called her aunty Taye, she change am for me and said I should call her Tai Tai.. She even dey tell me say shey I think say she fit collect reach 4yrs from me ni?
Haaaaa aunty Taye! Person wey go use Cain design our hand if we no prostrate greet am..

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And His New Mohawk Hairdo / Burna Boy Celebrates His 28th Birthday In The Studio, To Drop A Track With Naira / Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.