Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo (18294 Views)

Imo Police Uncover JESUS LIFE ASSEMBLY Used As Baby Factory, Arrest Pastor / $11.8M Worth Of Cocaine Disguised As Baby Wipes Seized On US/Mexico Border / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Doyou2019: 5:46am On Sep 10, 2021
mfm04622:

No lady voluntarily go to a baby factory! They go there to hide the fact they are pregnant and get rid if the product of pregnancy.
The solution is the mindset of other citizens. If other Nigerians stop treating unmarried pregnant ladies with disdain and contempt, ladies will have no reason to go to baby factory.
Then the other type of baby factories. Where young ladies are kidnapped and raped till they get pregnant then the baby sold off, nothing except harsh punishment for the perpetrators can stop that
Hogwash. This is like saying, "Stop being hard on armed robbers and they will flee from their evil ways"
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Prince001(m): 6:06am On Sep 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:
How can I get a job at this church......... wink

Where are those gullible and self-centered people bashing Islam because of some What Taliban is doing to represent the whole Muslims? I guess we should use this news to do the same about xtianity. Sorry, we won't do that! because we don't have d same self-centered mindset cos those that committed these atrocities don't represent the xtianity as a whole!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Ibkhaleel01: 6:18am On Sep 10, 2021
You'll see no single Muslim Making abusive comment on the mater or cursing anyone..did you ever ask yourself why?

This is to tell you who amongst us is really lost and following the wrong path!

"Muslims are terrible", they claim. "Muslims are terrorists" But I bet you, if you click the reaction to any bad symphatetic news report online, you will not find one Muslim reacting with a laughing emoji.
They are happy that terrorism and killings are taking place in the country they are happy that police officers are killed. They always showcase their attitudes of lack of manners and home training. These same people will on the next trend claim Islam is a religion of violence and Muslims are violent.
When you curse a person, the curse goes up to the heavens and return to you if the person is undeserving of it.

All the insults on Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH) the Muslim community received during the Boko Haram insurgency has gone up to the heavens and came back to those who cursed us and they have all gone mad.

3-4 year's ago, nobody would have thought that some people in the South-East would take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

During the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter. The only thing they did not do was to roast and eat them like the Sallah day massacre in Plateau in 2011 when some Plateau youths attacked worshippers on Eid day, killed, roasted and eat the dead bodies. It's just a matter of time, they will start eating the dead bodies of their victims as the curse spreads.

It does not matter your grievances with a person or a people, if evil befalls them you cannot afford to be happy about it. To be happy for evil makes you evil. I can say I hate the "State of Israel" because I consider it a racist and apartheid entity, but if calamity befalls its citizens, I can not be happy. Your hate should be measured.

Boko Haram became the monster it is not because Muslim scholars did not denounce their ideology, they did and some were killed for doing that.

The ideology of hate and bigotry in the South East is there mostly because Christian leaders in the country encouraged it with their anti-North and anti-Muslim sermons and conspiracy theories.
If this post offends you, I am sorry that is not my intention. If you are still angry after the apology, then I can not help you.

6 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Kingvitalisdiho: 6:21am On Sep 10, 2021
As we have fake native doctors around the world that's the major reason why we have excess impostor's clergies around the world... church has changed from House of God to house of baby-seller...those church's member deserved to sentence life in prison with hard labour....be careful with fake church...
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Iliyasdass(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2021
Igbos and this business na 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Bigpat: 6:30am On Sep 10, 2021
The gang will not mention that they sell to ritualist as well.Using church, how can anyone suspect, no fear of God at all.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Handsum64: 6:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Give Nigeria churches the Rwanda treatment and sanity will return to the country
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Babastrong(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Let me check the name of the evildoers well. 1 ugochi orisakwe 2 chidi orisakwe 3 pauline 4 elizabeth 5 chindima. hope they are not afonja muslims this time around. Igbo and money are like madman and rag. may God continue to expose evildoers.

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by domchike(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Ur right but govt agencies are the cause they make adoption very difficult as is the case with every of Nigerian agencies why childless couple take some other easy means
ChiefSosa:
The buyers, those that impregnate the girls, those that brought the girls and those that harbor those girls, should be sold as slaves to Libya or those other Arab countries.
*I have landed*

We have orphanage homes, if the childless clients want children; they should adopt from the right agencies.
*I have seriously landed*
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Lovenorth: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Ipob are known for that business

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Terrier99: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
Terrier99/Terrence99, you must be the Daddy GO of this church!

Crime is crime so far as the law recognises it as such!

Crime is crime no matter where it's being committed.

VAT beggar, how are you? Happy Jumat.
May Allah forgive you for the foolishness of today and always.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Rolings: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2021
tayour917i:
It's a church... Nobody is blaming the religion..... If nah mosque or an alfa...... Islam will suffer the blame... My wild thoughts

God bless you

They wont blamr religion because its not islam thats at fault.....the church can never go wrong in their eyes even when history is full of atrocities committed in the churchs name .....heck the church was actively involved in slavery and christians will now be claiming holier than thou
Whenever they claim it was in the past , i simply tell them islam will also be at the forefront of world peace in the future.....islam is simply going through a natural process which christianity has also gone through

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by mfm04622: 7:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Doyou2019:

Hogwash. This is like saying, "Stop being hard on armed robbers and they will flee from their evil ways"

In your opinion, who is the criminal here? The poor victim stigmatized by society to give up her freedom for months? Or the people who sells her baby and give her peanuts, or the people who bought babies or the society that didn't give her a better option?
Know that we have teenage pregnancy all over the country, so why is the baby factory mostly present in a part of the country?
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by GOCEO: 7:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
You'll see no single Muslim Making abusive comment on the mater or cursing anyone..did you ever ask yourself why?

This is to tell you who amongst us is really lost and following the wrong path!

"Muslims are terrible", they claim. "Muslims are terrorists" But I bet you, if you click the reaction to any bad symphatetic news report online, you will not find one Muslim reacting with a laughing emoji.
They are happy that terrorism and killings are taking place in the country they are happy that police officers are killed. They always showcase their attitudes of lack of manners and home training. These same people will on the next trend claim Islam is a religion of violence and Muslims are violent.
When you curse a person, the curse goes up to the heavens and return to you if the person is undeserving of it.

All the insults on Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH) the Muslim community received during the Boko Haram insurgency has gone up to the heavens and came back to those who cursed us and they have all gone mad.

3-4 year's ago, nobody would have thought that some people in the South-East would take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

During the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter. The only thing they did not do was to roast and eat them like the Sallah day massacre in Plateau in 2011 when some Plateau youths attacked worshippers on Eid day, killed, roasted and eat the dead bodies. It's just a matter of time, they will start eating the dead bodies of their victims as the curse spreads.

It does not matter your grievances with a person or a people, if evil befalls them you cannot afford to be happy about it. To be happy for evil makes you evil. I can say I hate the "State of Israel" because I consider it a racist and apartheid entity, but if calamity befalls its citizens, I can not be happy. Your hate should be measured.

Boko Haram became the monster it is not because Muslim scholars did not denounce their ideology, they did and some were killed for doing that.

The ideology of hate and bigotry in the South East is there mostly because Christian leaders in the country encouraged it with their anti-North and anti-Muslim sermons and conspiracy theories.
If this post offends you, I am sorry that is not my intention. If you are still angry after the apology, then I can not help you.
Broder nice post with a lots of sense for the sensible, Always proud to be a Muslim.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Toni19: 7:14am On Sep 10, 2021
These are the people asking for self determination.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by adecz: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2021
While people in Eastern Nigeria
areseeking for children, those in
the north are producing excess children & throwing the male children away into the streets in the name of almajiris ... ☺️☺️☺️
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Lumig: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2021
There's nothing our people can not do for the sake of making money. Truly, we are the devil's
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Loveurneighbour: 7:53am On Sep 10, 2021
tayour917i:
It's a church... Nobody is blaming the religion..... If nah mosque or an alfa...... Islam will suffer the blame... My wild thoughts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Loveurneighbour: 8:01am On Sep 10, 2021
We live in time whereby 'if Ugochi commit an offense, the media put the blame only on Ugochi and not Christianity BUT If Abubakar commit an offense, the media put the blame on ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Tobianojoel(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2021
Oga ooo! It's just too bad.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Tobianojoel(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Loveurneighbour:
We live in time whereby 'if Ugochi commit an offense, the media put the blame only on Ugochi and not Christianity BUT If Abubakar commit an offense, the media put the blame on ISLAM.
Sorry, I share your thought but it's all because Islam has so many violent people and truthfully, it also encourages violence. Allah Akbar booooooooooom!
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Loveurneighbour: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Tobianojoel:

Sorry, I share your thought but it's all because Islam has so many violent people and truthfully, it also encourages violence. Allah Akbar booooooooooom!
Don't you know that your evil plan in tagging Islam violence religion through your media propaganda will continue to make us strong. You will never understand Islam unless you believe. So repent now and embrace the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by tamdun: 8:14am On Sep 10, 2021
Am sure they won't put the blame on Christianity, but if na muslim commit the crime.... lipsrsealed
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Anglojosite7(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2021
What do you expect? provided money is involved, they can do anything. Tofiakwa...as they say.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Hidaya24: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2021
Those that believe that crap that they sell the babies to childless parents or couple are amateurs. Those newly born babies are sold to ritualist politicians.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Kwunume: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2021
They are legal ways people can adopt children, those who come to buy these children may be ritualists
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Oracleforce: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Baby factory is one of the Nyamiri people core identity and cultural values....

You can separate them from baby factory work...

God forbids that I should go to church establish by any Nyamiri....most of them have juju inside
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by cyprex: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2021
Stupid government
Useless police without any form of intelligence
Useless, deceptive set of fools hoodwinking our depraved people

Some people came to provide care to people you left without care and hope.
What succour do you have for people with unwanted pregnancy
What support can any one get if she has a baby she cannot take care of?
What is the fate of children born in such circumstances in a country like ours.

Shame on those foolish police men who seek attention rather than secure us against violent criminals

Shame on government that attack those that step in to support in a situation of helplessness

Now you don't want childless couples to "buy children ", how clear is your adoption process and how affordable is it?

Shame on our gullible citizens that applaud empty achievements rather than pursue lasting solutions
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:
It's a tragedy the way the very people with smiling faces we greet good morning to are the very people doing these abysmal contretemps.

History will never forgive this generation. Even the people in Noah's day didn't commit this anvil chorus as committed in our present doomsday. The degree of immorality and the get-money-by-all-means mentality is really the problem we face in this country!

The ladies should be arrested and not jailed; they should be flogged severely and made to sign an undertaking not to go back to such counterproductive acts.

Morality should be a compulsory course in tertiary institutions.

My anger is directed to those traders. They should be shoot at sight.

Where is the peace?

Why are we evil!

Why are we the demons we pray against!

Where are the good persons?

Where is your conscience when you can do anything for money! For the money that cannot add a single day to your lifespan!

Such tomfoolery!

Such preposterous inclinations!

We need another Noah.

Man's government has failed!

They will say it's poverty
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Hassanmaye(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2021
360degreess:
;Inyamris grin grin grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Waylex21(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2021
cyprex:
Stupid government
Useless police without any form of intelligence
Useless, deceptive set of fools hoodwinking our depraved people

Some people came to provide care to people you left without care and hope.
What succour do you have for people with unwanted pregnancy
What support can any one get if she has a baby she cannot take care of?
What is the fate of children born in such circumstances in a country like ours.

Shame on those foolish police men who seek attention rather than secure us against violent criminals

Shame on government that attack those that step in to support in a situation of helplessness

Now you don't want childless couples to "buy children ", how clear is your adoption process and how affordable is it?

Shame on our gullible citizens that applaud empty achievements rather than pursue lasting solutions

Seems you support baby factories. How sure are you that the babies bought herein are meant for childless couples? Selling human beings in any form is very wrong.

Yes, the society frowns at teenage pregnancies. That's why we should discipline our urges or risk these kinds of outcome.

You are only demonstrating myopia with this trash you posted up here.

Teenage pregnancy can be helped the right way without selling the babies like commodities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Guards Arrested For Impersonating Soldiers In Lagos State / Abuja-Kaduna Expressway: Police Begin Aerial Patrol Of The Highway / Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.