Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme (1056 Views)

Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) / Breaking: Bobrisky Allegedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme (photos) / Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by sonofElElyon: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
https://www.withinnigeria.com/gist/2021/09/08/bobrisky-reportedly-impregnates-former-pa-oye-kyme/

Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme
By Samuel David Last Updated Sep 8, 2021
ShareFacebookTwitter
Popular Nigerian Cross-dresser, Bobrisky is trending after his former Personal Assistant (PA) Oye Kyme, got pregnant and many have assumed Bobrisky is responsible for the pregnancy.

While sharing the photos of her bump on Instagram Minutes ago, Oye Kyme wrote “Guess or tag the father” and many Nigerians have stormed the comment section to tag Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky.

Ivorian oye Kyme, trended on social media in May, 2021 after she tattooed Bobrisky’s name on her laps. Bobrisky then decided to fly her into Nigeria and make her his PA. A position she occupied for only 3 months before their relationship went sour.

The cross-dresser’s PA shared videos and photos accusing Bobrisky of beating her for not calling his hair stylist on time. She made other shocking accusations against Bobrisky, all of which he denied.

Kyme also alleged that during her time with Bobrisky as PA, she used to help him shave the hair on his chest, wear him his fake butt and also his diapers

Re: Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by endsarrrs(f): 10:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Passport to paradise grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by sonofElElyon: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
The world needs to hear this !

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by Cyphar(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
So Bob still have a functional manhood?

I doubt this � grin
Re: Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by Cyphar(m): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2021

I doubt thisgrin
Re: Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by Arewalegend: 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by Adam09: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
smiley
Re: Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by Lattop(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bob needs a heir
Re: Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Diapers.. Hahaha.. Colorectal cancer loading.....
Re: Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by Terrier99: 1:47am On Sep 10, 2021
Cyphar:

I doubt thisgrin

What do you think binds Bob and Tonto together?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by OLORIPAPA: 4:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Bob is Ricky... grin
Re: Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by Onyi22(f): 5:59am On Sep 10, 2021
How can a woman impregnate her fellow woman
Re: Bobrisky Reportedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme by Kaylet: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2021
The pendulum bob* into Ivory

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Terrible State Of Obiano’s Wife’s Face Two Months To End Of Tenure / I Am Dying For You - Rapper Vic O Romantically Proposes To DJ Cuppy (video) / Yahoo Young Ritualist Caught Killings His Mom In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.