Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years (3606 Views)

Man Cuts Off Breast Of 8-year-old Daughter For ‘growing Rapidly’ / List Of 8 People Killed By SARS (Brief Biography And Pictures) / UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by iamjack0812(m): 12:32am On Sep 10, 2021
Please am writing this in respect of my friend's daughter of 8 years.
This happened today when the girl's mom saw a neighbor's son of 12-14 years thereabout trying to bleep the girl inside their kitchen when no one was there.
My friend was so angry that he nearly beat the said boy to death but I and other guys were able to hold him fast.He looks confused of what next to do from the way I saw him this evening but I told him he shouldn't allow anger to destroy things that in the morning he should carry the girl to any clinic or hospital to confirm if there was any penetration. After like a hour I was informed that the wife called a nurse to confirm the little girl and the nurse said that the small girl is no longer a virgin that it was free. My friend started beating her then she said he has been doing it but the always buys her a cooked egg or anything. Going to the police was my option but it's late now. At the same time I don't know if that should be the best place to go because the mother to the boy is a very stubborn woman and she even supporting the boy that he can't do anything of such. Please any suggestions on what my friend can do to this issue and the wife isn't that literate. So please your suggestions is highly needed please.
He is planning of taking the little girl to hospital this morning which am planning of follow him as well
Anticipating your wise suggestions.
Thanks.
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmmmm... Let me consult the gods first...

Modified:.

After dining and consulting with the gods, it was revealed that the 8 years old she is corrupting the 14 years old boy.

She has been having bigger cassavas for the sake of cooked eggs, hence every male gender is a potential egg giver who must need something in return.

Not only is this a case of poor parenting, but the two minors also need rehabilitation ASAP, especially the girl.

If not, she will damage many simps in the future before finally surrendering in Shiloh.

I keep saying it, and I'll say it again: don't you dare birth a child if you're not ready to give them 100% attention.

And when you finally birth a she, know that you have sacrificed your peace of mind!

Only in rare cases have I been proven wrong.

God help us all!

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by TarOrfeeek: 12:38am On Sep 10, 2021
He should have acted like it was cool.

Wait till school resumes.

Trail that boy to his school. Extract a confession and tender the same to the Police.

If he's naturally hot tempered.
He should just plank him to disfigurement after the written statement.

But that 8 year old girl, was she a sex addict in her previous life.

Imagine she could not tell her parents because of boiled egg.

Poverty is not a good thing.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by goodmorning40: 1:00am On Sep 10, 2021
He is planning on going to hospital you are planning on following him, you should also planning on getting result and planning on solution

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by iamjack0812(m): 1:00am On Sep 10, 2021
They are in the same compound both the stupid boy and my friend's daughter
TarOrfeeek:

He should have acted like it was cool.

Wait till school resumes.

Trail that boy to his school. Extract a confession and tender the same to the Police.

If he's naturally hot tempered.
He should just plank him to disfigurement after the written statement.

But that 8 year old girl, was she a sex addict in her previous life.

Imagine she could not tell her parents because of boiled egg.

Poverty is not a good thing.
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by iamjack0812(m): 1:02am On Sep 10, 2021
I usually see this in dramas or news which is why am more confused of the best solution I can render.
goodmorning40:
He is planning on going to hospital you are planning on following him, you should also planning on getting result and planning on solution
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by ChiefSosa(m): 1:36am On Sep 10, 2021
Consult the hospital for the Child's health care.
Consult the police so they'll be aware of the situation.
Consult child protection services so they'll handle that stubborn woman and can also rehabilitate the child.
Your friend should just keep his composure and not do anything to jeopardize the situation.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:41am On Sep 10, 2021
- your friend should move from that evil area sharp sharp!
- your friend should get professional help for their daughter
- your friend should educate their daughter about the evils of this world that can happen, all because of hunger
- your friend should possibly blame themselves for what happened
- your friend should hope that no permanent damage will be upon that poor child
- your friend should understand that beating that boy black and blue wont bring back his daughters innocence, as she has already tasted the forbidden fruit

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by iamjack0812(m): 1:45am On Sep 10, 2021
Hospital for doc's report then to police station is d plan now but assuming I know of any human right for any related child abuse or molestation I would be so happy too
And is it possible for doc's test to confirm since when the boy had been raping her?

ChiefSosa:
Consult the hospital for the Child's health care.
Consult the police so they'll be aware of the situation.
Consult child protection services in case so they'll handle that stubborn woman.
Your friend should just keep his composure and not do anything to jeopardize the situation.
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by iamjack0812(m): 1:47am On Sep 10, 2021
We should act like everything is ok or normal you mean? Am curious coz I saw "Mr" from your moniker
MrBrownJay1:
- your friend should move from that evil area sharp sharp!
- your friend should get professional help for their daughter
- your friend should educate their daughter about the evils of this world that can happen, all because of hunger
- your friend should possibly blame themselves for what happened
- your friend should hope that no permanent damage will be upon that poor child
- your friend should understand that beating that boy black and blue wont bring back his daughters innocence, as she has already tasted the forbidden fruit
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:02am On Sep 10, 2021
iamjack0812:
We should act like everything is ok or normal you mean? Am curious coz I saw "Mr" from your moniker

act like everything is "normal"?!?!?! there is nothing normal here and the best you can do is to try to move on the best you can from this tragedy (for the sake of that child)... the above points i raised are exactly that....moving on from this tragedy.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by DoggoneDogg: 2:19am On Sep 10, 2021
iamjack0812:
They are in the same compound both the stupid boy and my friend's daughter

Expect more knackings then.

If you're dealing with the boy, deal with him completely cuz if he returns, the girl will fall harder for him & it will get worse.

If you can't guarantee that he will be gone for a long time, take the girl to the village or to a relative in a distant part of the state.

This is why I said I don't want female children.
This issue has little or no effect on the boy but now the girl will live with the stigma for life. Deflowered at 8.

Chai!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by ChiefSosa(m): 2:29am On Sep 10, 2021
iamjack0812:
Hospital for doc's report then to police station is d plan now but assuming I know of any human right for any related child abuse or molestation I would be so happy too
And is it possible for doc's test to confirm since when the boy had been raping her?
That's a nice plan. There's several human rights and gender organizations, even on Facebook. You can also report to SCIID, they'll transfer it to the gender section.
Regarding if a doc's report could determine how long a rape case has been on; I can't really tell. But, I'll advise you take her (the daughter) to the hospital ASAP. They'll check for any form of diseases/infections and internal damages. Also, take along the unwashed clothes she wore during the ugly incident, she must not brush before going to the hospital, it'll be necessary to get the boy's DNA in case he/the mother try to deny.
Delay is dangerous. The father must NOT let anyone -including the police- talk him out of the situation, else it'll affect the girl and make the boy grow up a potential rapist or pedophile. You MUST all speak up, especially on Social Media.
Hope this link below provides a little help.

www.nigerianngo.com/blog/may-18th-2018
Karemarealty288:

Are you people forgetting that both of them are minors?
This is what is called Juvenile delinquency.
If the boy is found guilty, then he'll he sent to a Juvenile Prison or detention center. It's then it'll be determined if he should be held till adulthood, so he'll be tried as an adult or not.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by delzbaba(m): 6:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Too bad
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by MikeMicheal(m): 6:21am On Sep 10, 2021
The way out is for you to lock the boy and the girl TOGETHER for 3 days, tell the boy to UNFUCK the FvCK he has FvCKED before
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by Kingvitalisdiho: 6:30am On Sep 10, 2021
Make sure that you get your doctor's result as an evidence that the boy is rapping your daughter as you narrated the story...use the doctor's result to report to nearest CID police station and human rights so that it'll be very hard to be release from the case... make sure that your daughter is not the cause of the problem
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by iamjack0812(m): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2021
My friend's daughter
Kingvitalisdiho:
Make sure that you get your doctor's result as an evidence that the boy is rapping your daughter as you narrated the story...use the doctor's result to report to nearest CID police station and human rights so that it'll be very hard to be release from the case... make sure that your daughter is not the cause of the problem
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by LordIsaac(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2021
The girl is a product of failed parenting...he should stop the drama and work on his family. The culprit himself is a minor, also a product of failed upbringing.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by iamjack0812(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2021
Thanks for your suggestion and have seen the links to view the various NGOs
ChiefSosa:

That's a nice plan. There's several human rights and gender organizations, even on Facebook. You can also report to SCIID, they'll transfer it to the gender section.
Regarding if a doc's report could determine how long a rape case has been on; I can't really tell. But, I'll advise you take her (the daughter) to the hospital ASAP. They'll check for any form of diseases/infections and internal damages. Also, take along the unwashed clothes she wore during the ugly incident, she must not brush before going to the hospital, it'll be necessary to get the boy's DNA in case he/the mother try to deny.
Delay is dangerous. The father must NOT let anyone -including the police- talk him out of the situation, else it'll affect the girl and make the boy grow up a potential rapist or pedophile. You MUST all speak up, especially on Social Media.
Hope this link below provides a little help.

www.nigerianngo.com/blog/may-18th-2018
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by iamjack0812(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Hmm obviously so obvious
They've gone to the hospital already waiting for their update.
I suggested going to Panti(CID) at Yaba after their journey from the hospital
LordIsaac:
The girl is a product of failed parenting...he should stop the drama and work on his family. The culprit himself is a minor, also a product of failed upbringing.
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by iamjack0812(m): 7:57am On Sep 10, 2021
She said she did bathed the small girl before going to the hospital.
You know i said earlier that the woman isn't that literate or smart for Lagos lifestyle.

They'll check for any form of diseases/infections and internal damages. Also, take along the unwashed clothes she wore during the ugly incident, she must not brush before going to the hospital, it'll be necessary to get the boy's DNA in case he/the mother try to deny.[/b][b] Delay is dangerous.
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by devilmaycry: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Things the sup for this generation sha....8 years and 12 years old....

At this age....na book been full our head
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by bularuz(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2021
A sad case of poor parenting and non censor of what children watch on TV, since the parties are minors, I suggest you take them for counselling
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by Telegram234(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2021
But wait I dont think a 14 yrs old di3k is large enough to break hymen..
I dont know shaa.
The girl need to be question..
My observation: I think the little boy caught her with another brother for compound, and probably he was planning to blackmail her...
Abi guys what do u think??

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by Gadafii: 8:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Please I need righteousness to relate this to end time/rapture cos WTF shocked
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by joyandfaith: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2021
Not a rape. Both of them are minors. Nothing serious can come out of the case.
Lesson here is that never allow your female child to be with any male of all age groups including family members.
Most young boys are being initiated into world of crime at tender age by adults. I don't even trust 8 year old boy.
Parents need to work hard to train their children.
Child predatory is a serious social issue.
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by MufasaLion: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Poor parenting led to this.
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2021
Nawa o
Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by chinchonglee(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Listen amd listen carefully!
If almost impossible for a guy of that age to disvirgin a girl of that age.
He doesn't have the luxury of that.
That girl has been disvirgined by a bigger egbo/bros. Interrogate that girl like mad you will see that a peadophile in that area or house must have disvirgined her before she started seeing that 14yr old boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by chinchonglee(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Telegram234:
But wait I dont think a 14 yrs old di3k is large enough to break hymen..
I dont know shaa.
The girl need to be question..
My observation: I think the little boy caught her with another brother for compound, and probably he was planning to blackmail her...
Abi guys what do u think??
Exactly what am thinking.
To disvirgin a girl is not an easy task for a 14yr old boy.
What type of stong d*ck does he have?
What apartment does he have to carryout that kind of heavy task that it takes an adult almost 1hr to complete.

An adult has been sleeping with that girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Daughter Of 8 Years by Badca81: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Your friends daughter needs serious parenting and sex education or else she will turn your friend to a grandpa before 18 or 17 .

(1) (2) (Reply)

A collection of Funny Nigerian Police Pictures To Make Your Day / Army Officer Arrested For Allegedly Joining Boko Haram, Blows Himself Up (Pix) / Police Officers Filmed Manhandling A Lady At A Police Station In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.