Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 (4766 Views)

Dayo Isreal: Tinubu Doesn't Sleep Until 4am, He Is Fit To Govern Nigeria / Olawepo-Hashim: Only National Agenda Will Solve Nigeria’s Challenges / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by bilms(m): 2:11am On Sep 10, 2021
ONLY A TRUE NIGERIAN PRESIDENT IS FIT FOR 2023

Politics is heating up as politicians from all geo-political zones in the country, are advancing reasons why it is the turn of their zone to produce the President in the 2023 General Elections .

The North Central zone also has put up a simple case, that it is the only zone since the advent of democratic rule in Nigeria that has not produced a President or Vice President.

My position on this is clear. Every Nigerian from North Central or any other zone, who is able to inspire national revival, unite the country, secure the nation and prosper the economy of Nigeria is the only candidate capable enough to lead in 2023.

Many misunderstand the Federal Character Principle, it does not mean rotation of office, it only means that once the Chief Executive (The President) has been democratically elected into office from any part of the country, due diligence must be applied when appointing/electing other individuals into offices, such as Heads of other Arms of Government and Agencies and this should be done in such a way to reflect the plurality and diversity of the federation. This requires that electorate avoid the mistake of voting parochial people who can not see beyond their ethnic or religious cocoons.

It is the misunderstanding of this principle that makes some people think that executive office in Nigeria is a turn by turn matter. No, it is not. Nigeria is a democracy; anyone who must be President must win the vote at the National Convention of his or her party and thereafter, proceed to also win the Presidential election at the polls. There is nothing in our democratic practice that allows any region to be awarded the sole prerogatives to produce a Presidential candidate.
That is democracy!

Democracy requires persuasion to aggregate group interest. I suppose this is what North Central politicians are doing. At the end, democracy is majority rule.

https://www.facebook.com/971769479677563/posts/1840606382793864/

Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:59am On Sep 10, 2021
Our own @[/b] be say : STARBOY & Zulum for 2023.

Our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
Our next President come 2023 Insha Allah.
By God's Grace.
Nigeria will be great again.

Osinbajo, The great Man.

Our own @[b]
be say : STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

Topmaike007:
I like this your combo...

Pls when will APC membership card revalidation exercise end..

I need to collect mine
Our Combo is actually a well selected great Combo to move our nation forward.
That being said,,
Chief Topmaike,
We no too know about this APC revalidation tin o.
We are not actually a card carrying member of any political party in Nigeria.
The only 2 guys we love in Naija politics are our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice.
Now, Zulum has joined the rank.
We only go to the polls on election day to cast our votes for good, honest men that meant well for the nation, no matter the party they are.
And you don't have to be a party member to do that.

But in the past one month, we have noticed how all the top big wigs and non-politicians alike are all joining APC in their various Constituencies, from Governors, to Businesses owners and Entrepreneurs.
We are looking and researching about the good ones among them already.

Serveyouright:

The best for the job so far. If only greedy men in politics will allow this combo to fly.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

iHart:
I love this man
We Love him too.
Only fraudsters, criminals, thieves and losers in life don't like him obviously cool.
The same nuisances that do not like sane, good and honest members here.
Two time losers.

God bless our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless Nigeria.

Our own @[/b] be say : [b]STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
Nigeria will succeed.

Serveyouright:

The best for the job so far. If only greedy men in politics will allow this combo to fly.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.

PYO : Man of the people.... Sane people we mean.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. kiss

Mexzy4sho:

one can't deny that this combo would be the best to beat currently in Nigeria.
Manna, you make sense for here.
Now, clap for yasef undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Olarewaju89: 4:59am On Sep 10, 2021
grin

Wait oo.. Is Nigeria also called "abroad" in other countries??

2 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by mokoh(m): 5:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Mm
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by SecretReporter(f): 5:00am On Sep 10, 2021
H
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Bornsinner7: 5:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by COdeGenesis: 5:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Mad people.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Sonnobax15(m): 5:00am On Sep 10, 2021
grin
Chaiiii......

I don't even know what to say here lipsrsealed
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by miniziter(m): 5:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Viktoreze(m): 5:01am On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Viktoreze(m): 5:01am On Sep 10, 2021
Is that so
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Olarewaju89: 5:01am On Sep 10, 2021
This Buhari's Next Level has affected everyone to the extent that Babalawos now uses sign boards

2 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Lexusgs430: 5:02am On Sep 10, 2021
2023 would show some politicians pepper...... INEC officials, go see free money chop........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:02am On Sep 10, 2021
N
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Starseed(m): 5:04am On Sep 10, 2021
Like for APC southern president
Share for PDP northern president
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by AntiChristian: 5:06am On Sep 10, 2021
It's hightime we changed ourselves. Do way with your selfish interests. Almost all of us have it.

Both the the leaders and the led are culprits in the mess we found ourselves.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by shegzhkn: 5:06am On Sep 10, 2021
Lol.

Does this guy actually think he has a future after the current bastard exits office ??
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by BigBelleControl(m): 5:13am On Sep 10, 2021
I've never seen this Olawepo as a serious contender in any election.

Osinbajo won't contest until he is given go ahead by his political benefactors. He doesn't have a political mind of his own.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Myer(m): 5:13am On Sep 10, 2021
Why are we still talking about President of Nigeria
By 2023? I hope we would be talking of the President of East, Presient of West, President of South and President of the Notth.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by specialmati(m): 5:18am On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin another calamity loading divide this country let every region go their way. For the fact that the number of zombies in nigeria remains 70% against sane people. They will still vote in idiots
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Abujason: 5:20am On Sep 10, 2021
post=105665553:
These are the Two TRUE Nigerians Mr Hashim is talking about.......

Our own @ be say : STARBOY & Zulum for 2023.

By God's Grace.

Osinbajo, The great Man.

Come 2023 BGG,
Nigeria will succeed.

That being said,,
Chief Topmaike,
The only 2 guys we love in Naija politics are our darling Daddy and his amiable Vice.
We only go to the polls on election day to cast our votes for good, honest men that meant well for the nation, no matter the party they are.

But in the past one month, we have noticed how all the top big wigs and non-politicians alike are all joining APC in their various Constituencies, from Governors, to Businesses owners and Entrepreneurs.

We Love him too.
Only fraudsters, criminals, thieves and losers in life don't like him obviously cool.
Two time losers.

God bless Nigeria.

Come 2023 BGG,
Nigeria will succeed.

This man, you no dey sleep at all? grin grin grin

I find it so strange that I am actually agreeing with you on VPYO. He is not Igbo but I like him so long as he does not choose a Fulani running mate and does not become another GEJ. Gotta have balls of steel in this business.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Mellow51: 5:22am On Sep 10, 2021
Starseed:
Like for APC southern president
Share for PDP northern president
APC will zone am to south no doubt
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by mekonglobal(m): 5:45am On Sep 10, 2021
Twisting the narrative to suit their drive? Mind you there can be no unity without equity and there can be no Peace without Justice.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Princeton92(m): 5:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Olarewaju89:
grin

Wait oo.. Is Nigeria also called "abroad" in other countries??

E never reach that kind level
Lol
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by SmartHanif(m): 5:59am On Sep 10, 2021

By God's Grace.

Osinbajo, The great Man.

What a nice combo!
I honestly respect their styles of leadership.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by godblessthechil: 6:18am On Sep 10, 2021
Hello fellow nairalanders'
I urgently need a job to save me and my family first from hunger and secondly from possible ejection.
I am a 35years old family man with 3 children living in kaduna, i went to Dubai early 2020 with the money i saved up from my previous work but i had to exit the country(UAE)september 2020 and came back to Nigeria as a result of non renewal of visa of any sort for Nigerians by the UAE authorities.
Since when brothers it has been hell until i met somebody in kaduna who gave me his car for Bolt(e-hailing) in March this year on rentals for 15k weekly remittance but unfortunately for us, the car broke down in July of which he has no enough money to fix it.
Since then brothers i have been roaming the streets of kaduna haunting for job to no avail, my wife is only a private school teacher with little salary or no salary at all when school is closed.
Right now to feed is a big challenge and to add salt to the injury, my rent is 3 months over due and my landlord is threatening me even when he knows my predicament.
Please i am not begging for money but job or jobs link especially in kaduna and i will still appreciate a link for car rental for Bolt.
P.S
I have HND in Accounting though i worked in the bank with my OND as bank teller(contract staff)
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by laiza(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2021
The question now is "who is a true Nigerian?" Olawepo Hashim should calm down because as of today illegal migrants from Mali, Senegal, Benin and Chad all claim to be Nigerians and you cannot deny them of their rights of identity if they carry a Nigerian passport. Go to Ogun and Kwara States you would find lots of people from Benin Republic who shuttles between Cotonou and Nigeria and they have dual citizenship. I think a true federal character census should be done to ascertain "true Nigerians" by ethnicity, village, town and your compound or family name.

Secondly Osinbajo is a good man and a technocrat but I don't see him delivering on these mandates if voted to the highest office in the land. Take a look at Akeredolu and Zulum joined candidacy for example, these guys have shown exemplary attitudes in the face of very strong opposing forces yet they stand out. If only we have 3 Akeredolu and 4 Wike in the whole South Nigeria may not be the way it is.
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by Razy75g: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2021
post=105665553:
These are the Two TRUE Nigerians Mr Hashim is talking about.......

By God's Grace.

Osinbajo, The great Man.

Come 2023 BGG,
Nigeria will succeed.

That being said,,
Chief Topmaike,

We Love him too.
Two time losers.

God bless Nigeria.

Come 2023 BGG,
Nigeria will succeed.

you and your rubbish analysis. That means Boko Haram would finally be in Aso rock be dat. Nonsense and rubbish dull analysis

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by damiloladuke: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 by loveth360(f): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2021
There is no true Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of Funny Picture From Peter Obi Really Today In Port Harcourt. / Sokoto People Join Queue With The Aim Of Voting Atiku Tomorrow (Pictures) / New Year, New Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.