Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American (2047 Views)

Neymar Beats Pele’s Record To Become Brazil’s All-time Top Scorer / Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos / UEFA Hails Osimhen After Second Hattrick For Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 10, 2021
Messi fans just the look for award to give Messi desperately

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by ThierryJay: 5:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Still ranked higher than Lithuania, Andorra and Luxembourg,
Infact lemme ask you first, pendu don defeat any South American country for him life before? grin

No mind am. See how the joke is lying about Pendu facing S.American teams only twice when in actual fact it's at least six times

CR has faced Chile, Uruguay, Ecuador, Argentina and Brazil (2 times) and not one win.

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kilishihunter: 5:41am On Sep 10, 2021
ThierryJay:

No mind am. See how the joke is lying about Pendu facing S.American teams only twice when in actual fact it's at least six times

CR has faced Chile, Uruguay, Ecuador, Argentina and Brazil (2 times) and not one win.
Imagine if messi had snubbed that phone call and chosen Spain, Chairman would just be enjoying himself scoring bucketful of goals against farmers come rain, come sunshine,
See wetin Pendu dey enjoy na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kilishihunter: 5:45am On Sep 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

That he has played not more than 2ice ...compared to ur Bolivia that he had played over 13 times grin grin

This year alone, he has played them 3 times this year alone with 6 goals out of the 9 he has scored this year... 6 Bolivia, 2 Ecuador and one Chile grin grin... Uruguay mba , Colombia mba , Brazil mba ... Bolivia Ecuador yessss
You go just dey misyarn, Make ronaldo no just employ you as him lawyer because na die him go dey if him do mistake try am

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kingcalls: 5:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You go just dey misyarn, Make ronaldo no just employ you as him lawyer because na die him go dey if him do mistake try am

Stop showing us friendlies... the only South American team that has ever defeated Portugal is Uruguay....Brazil played Portugal 0.0 in 2010 world cup .... Portugal has only played South American teams 3 times in competitions...draw 2 lost 1 ... drew Brazil and Chile

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by ThierryJay: 5:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

When last did ur ewure score a big team in international football?? Answer...even penalty...when was the last time he scored a top ranked team

Hahahaa, you are a case I swear. You didnt see him score Chile (recent 2 time Copa champion) with a brilliant freekick at Copa America abi? Or wasn't he the one that scored the winning penalty against Brazil in the last Supacopa americana in 2020?

Let me even educate you small - in World Cup 2006, it was widely adjudged that the best individual performance in the whole tournament was Zinedine Zidane versus Brazil. Meanwhile he did not score in that game, Thierry Henry did, from a Zidane assist. Yet by your own subatomic logic, Zidane's performance would be nothing noteworthy since assists, dribbles and game control are nothing to you and Henry should have been regarded as the best player since he scored the goal.

Pls go to school Kingcalls, your class teacher doesn't want you late for rhymes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kingcalls: 5:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Imagine if messi had snubbed that phone call and chosen Spain, Chairman would just be enjoying himself scoring bucketful of goals against farmers come rain, come sunshine,

I can see pessi is warming up in the 6th league in Europe...whr he can continue bullying mediocre teams.... come to England mba, Italy mba, remain in Spain mba...I want France whr I can shine against farners since I cant shine in big games again

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by kenzysmith: 5:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Taught dey said messi can't shine aside camp nou?
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kingcalls: 5:55am On Sep 10, 2021
ThierryJay:

Hahahaa, you are a case I swear. You didnt see him score Chile (recent 2 time Copa champion) with a brilliant freekick at Copa America abi? Or wasn't he the one that scored the winning penalty against Brazil in the last Supacopa americana in 2020?

Let me even educate you small - in World Cup 2006, it was widely adjudged that the best individual performance in the whole tournament was Zinedine Zidane versus Brazil. Meanwhile he did not score in that game, Thierry Henry did, from a Zidane assist. Yet by your own subatomic logic, Zidane's performance would be nothing noteworthy since assists, dribbles and game control are nothing to you and Henry should have been regarded as the best player since he scored the goal.

Pls go to school Kingcalls, your class teacher doesn't want you late for rhymes.

U are posting crap... show me whr he has performed against a big team ...prove that he has scored against a former world champion or European champion in a tournament... Brazil multiple times , Uruguay multiple times, Germany 3 times ,France, Holland...he has played these teams ...yet ,he has failed to score on every single occasion

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by ThierryJay: 5:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Lol, the storeman and admin clerk off me. Shebi South America's worst is ranked 81st or so. Dem Europe's worst are ranked from 150 - 200 and dem come boku. Chai, see plenty missed opportunities for Messi with the likes of Malta, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Pharaoh Islands, Andorra, Azebidjan, Moldova, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania (Baba lyk dis one wella) Macedonia. Walai, this is the 5-course meal CR has been enjoying steadily. E choke mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kingcalls: 6:01am On Sep 10, 2021
ThierryJay:

Lol, Shebi S.America's worst is ranked 81st or so. Dem Europe's worst are ranked from 150 - 200 and dem come boku. Chai, see plenty missed opportunities for Messi with the likes of Malta, Gibraltar, Luxembourg, Pharaoh Islands, Andorra, Azebidjan, Moldova, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania (Baba lyk dis one wella) Macedonia. Walai, this is the 5-course meal CR has been enjoying steadily. E choke mehn.

U should give urself sense to understand that south America has only 10 teams and they must all play copa which help it grading teams since its a tournament.... unfortunately for those lower teams in Europe, they will never be opportuned to play tournaments...it only happens ones in awhile...

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by dboo442: 6:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Anybody who can score 79 goals in fast and fury,WWE and MMA competition is the Real GOAT. papa Pele was able to score 77th goals because many rules were not in place then like offside call.
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Hardebaryor(m): 6:37am On Sep 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

I can see pessi is warming up in the 6th league in Europe...whr he can continue bullying mediocre teams.... come to England mba, Italy mba, remain in Spain mba...I want France whr I can shine against farners since I cant shine in big games again
England wey you dey shout on top, Messi get more goals against top six of epl than your penaldo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kingcalls: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2021
Hardebaryor:
Abeg this is lame jare. England wey you dey shout on top, Messi get more goals against top six of epl than your penaldo.

Its not by his playing with barca in the English league....playing champions league with barca against English teams is different from playing in the English league with Liverpool, man u or Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kingcalls: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2021
dboo442:
Anybody who can score 79 goals in fast and fury,WWE and MMA competition is the Real GOAT. papa Pele was able to score 77th goals because many rules were not in place then like offside call.

All these kids sef....offside that was created b4 the first world cup ...offside that was created b4 pele was born ...offside was created around 1880 .... do u think it was easy playing Then?? When they had brutal tackles....do u think Messi wud hv survived then?? Go and watch barca vs atletic bilbao and watch what the bilbao players almost ruined maradonas career...that was the reason he left barca...go and ask for tge Italian player called Gentile .... these guys dint go for the ball, they went for ur legs to send u to the hospital.... new rules made it easy for this generation of players ..... thats y maradonas goal against England is viewed as the greated goal of all time , cos u dare not try it that time

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by unbitchable(m): 8:15am On Sep 10, 2021
The continent of the kings of football; Pele, Maradona, Messi, Neymar. You can never compare with Europe where a goalkeeper is the player of the tournament

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by maiquel: 8:33am On Sep 10, 2021
You guys should understand that with Messi, it's not about the goals he scores, it's about performance. Goals for him are mere consolations. Guy does magic with the ball.
If he were to bang goals alone, nobody will see the number on his shirt, guy would be miles away from others.

I wonder what people see when they watch CR7 play. How will you see a Messi and choose a CR7? You no know ball! And na juju be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by oyatainer(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Stop showing us friendlies... the only South American team that has ever defeated Portugal is Uruguay....Brazil played Portugal 0.0 in 2010 world cup .... Portugal has only played South American teams 3 times in competitions...draw 2 lost 1 ... drew Brazil and Chile
Chile in Confederation cup final defeated Portugal. Stop lying, it's not good for your reputation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by dboo442: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Must u call me a kid b4 u correct or qoute grin grin me
Kingcalls:

All these kids sef....offside that was created b4 the first world cup ...offside that was created b4 pele was born ...offside was created around 1880 .... do u think it was easy playing Then?? When they had brutal tackles....do u think Messi wud hv survived then?? Go and watch barca vs atletic bilbao and watch what the bilbao players almost ruined maradonas career...that was the reason he left barca...go and ask for tge Italian player called Gentile .... these guys dint go for the ball, they went for ur legs to send u to the hospital.... new rules made it easy for this generation of players ..... thats y maradonas goal against England is viewed as the greated goal of all time , cos u dare not try it that time
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kingcalls: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2021
dboo442:
Must u call me a kid b4 u correct or qoute grin grin me

No vex

1 Like

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Hardebaryor(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Its not by his playing with barca in the English league....playing champions league with barca against English teams is different from playing in the English league with Liverpool, man u or Chelsea
And does that not tell you if he is meeting English teams occasionally and still winning them, he will do more than that when he joins the league?
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kingcalls: 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hardebaryor:
And does that not if he is meeting English teams occasionally and still winning them, he will do more than that when he joins the league?

I'm usually perplexed when I see supposed educated people thing like they are uneducated....u should think critically.... so in ur assessment, u concluded that since he scored Premiership teams in the CL , automatically he will blow them away if he arrives the PL... is football an individual sport?? So u cudnt think critically, like barca will not follow him to Premiership and that barcas type of play that favoured him to score these PL teams will b different cos in the PL, these teams play a different pattern... so Liverpool, Chelsea and man u play tiki taka ...y do u think he hasn't been as successful in international football like he has with club football?? He is the most capped argentine player of all time and he is still on 79 goals thx to half of his goals coming from friendly games... 79 goals in 154 appearances.... compared to neymars 69 in 112 games
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by femlad97(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Sweden is ranked above all those teams and thats Ronaldo's favorite..... how many times have Ronaldo played those teams u mentioned, probably 2 times or 3 times but ur messi has played Bolivia and its likes over 14 times ... this year alone , he has played them 3 times and has scored 6 goals against them alone... he has played about 12 internationals games this year and scored 9 goals and 6 are all against Bolivia and 2 against Ecuador, his international Eibar ... just because Bolivia has some internal crisis... u guys troll Ronaldo whenever he achieves something great ...its our turn
cry cry....penaldian fam grin grin grin
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Hardebaryor(m): 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

I'm usually perplexed when I see supposed educated people thing like they are uneducated....u should think critically.... so in ur assessment, u concluded that since he scored Premiership teams in the CL , automatically he will blow them away if he arrives the PL... is football an individual sport?? So u cudnt think critically, like barca will not follow him to Premiership and that barcas type of play that favoured him to score these PL teams will b different cos in the PL, these teams play a different pattern... so Liverpool, Chelsea and man u play tiki taka ...y do u think he hasn't been as successful in international football like he has with club football?? He is the most capped argentine player of all time and he is still on 79 goals thx to half of his goals coming from friendly games... 79 goals in 154 appearances.... compared to neymars 69 in 112 games
You can converse without insults? undecided
Does Argentina play tiki taka too for him to be the highest goalscorer? And when you talk about him not being successful in international football, he's just unlucky. Individually, he is more successful than any present player right now.
And just so you know, Barca has quit tiki taka approach long before he left and he still perforemd
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by OJEEMAH(m): 2:04am On Sep 11, 2021
grin grin grin
ThierryJay:

Good to know you agree your position in the dimwitted haters category. Even though I have told you not to ever quote me again with your cretinous ramblings, I will indulge you this one time. Your wailings are so sweet and pls keep them tears coming. 6 is already greater than 5 and when Messi lands his 7th Ballon Dor, pls feel free to hug a transformer if you can't bear it.

Let me even address some of your daft comments:

Where was Messi against Colombia? - Didn't he provide Lautaro with the assist for Argentina's solitary goal. Without Messi, Argentina would have lost that match. Was Messi not the tournament's best player which your CR has never even achieved in his life or do you think golden balls are given to players who ghost around.

He was ghosting against Venezuela? - Where you even aware that it was a miracle that he could even carry on to play that match after the career-ending studs up leg breaking tackle he suffered to his shin early on in the match? Did you even hear how the global audience were baffled that Messi could even finish that match?

Performance against quality teams?- Isn't Messi the player with the most goals against R.Madrid; Has he not scored 5 goals against Brazil with many of them breathtaking while your Pendu never score shingba against Brazil; Pendu has scored only one goal against Chelsea in over 16 matches but I don't hear you yapping your hypocritical mouth about that or does that mean he isnt a great player anymore?

You are an official time-waster and I will not be replying your expected dense replies. Feel free to use the drum below for your oral excretions.

Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kingcalls: 2:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Hardebaryor:
You can converse without insults?
Does Argentina play tiki taka too for him to be the highest goalscorer? And when you talk about him not being successful in international football, he's just unlucky. Individually, he is more successful than any present player right now.
And just so you know, Barca has quit tiki taka approach long before he left and he still perforemd

He still performed u say by bottling up games yea after year in the champions league....
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by OJEEMAH(m): 2:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Omo, you no dey sleep? since morning you dey on Messi case
Kingcalls:

He still performed u say by bottling up games yea after year in the champions league....
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kingcalls: 2:38am On Sep 11, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Omo, you no dey sleep? since morning you dey on Messi case

Cant u see its Friday night....I de zorya partying the night.... and nobody fit break una record when it comes to stalking obsession and insecurity.... u guys post about 30 comments of Ronaldos thread....infact u guys are always on front page and ud say messi is too better and there is no comparison.... keep on decieving urselves
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Hardebaryor(m): 2:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

Yeah you know he's the only one that plays against other teams for Barcelona
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by OJEEMAH(m): 2:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

Cant u see its Friday night....I de zorya partying the night.... and nobody fit break una record when it comes to stalking obsession and insecurity.... u guys post about 30 comments of Ronaldos thread....infact u guys are always on front page and ud say messi is too better and there is no comparison.... keep on decieving urselves
Even for party you still dey stalk Messi grin grin grin
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kingcalls: 2:47am On Sep 11, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Even for party you still dey stalk Messi grin grin grin

U sure say u know the meaning of the word stalk?? Person quote me, I check NL come reply am ...I no b like una wey go de NL de check new topics on Ronaldo and them boom!! Una start to de troll... we no b like una
Re: Messi Scores Hattrick To Break Pele's Record Of Most Goals Scored By An American by Kingcalls: 2:52am On Sep 11, 2021
ThierryJay:

Good to know you agree your position in the dimwitted haters category. Even though I have told you not to ever quote me again with your cretinous ramblings, I will indulge you this one time. Your wailings are so sweet and pls keep them tears coming. 6 is already greater than 5 and when Messi lands his 7th Ballon Dor, pls feel free to hug a transformer if you can't bear it.

Let me even address some of your daft comments:

Where was Messi against Colombia? - Didn't he provide Lautaro with the assist for Argentina's solitary goal. Without Messi, Argentina would have lost that match. Was Messi not the tournament's best player which your CR has never even achieved in his life or do you think golden balls are given to players who ghost around.

He was ghosting against Venezuela? - Where you even aware that it was a miracle that he could even carry on to play that match after the career-ending studs up leg breaking tackle he suffered to his shin early on in the match? Did you even hear how the global audience were baffled that Messi could even finish that match?

Performance against quality teams?- Isn't Messi the player with the most goals against R.Madrid; Has he not scored 5 goals against Brazil with many of them breathtaking while your Pendu never score shingba against Brazil; Pendu has scored only one goal against Chelsea in over 16 matches but I don't hear you yapping your hypocritical mouth about that or does that mean he isnt a great player anymore?

You are an official time-waster and I will not be replying your expected dense replies. Feel free to use the drum below for your oral excretions.

Just like midget has scored juve in just one game despite facing them multiple times... has never scored Brazil Colombia Uruguay and Chile just once in any tournament despite playing copa 9 times....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nba:nike Kobe Bryant Basketball Signature Shoes / Futa Radio 93.1fm Akure / Anybody Else Tired Of Super Eagles Jersey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.