Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Best Herbal Solution For Diabetics - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Best Herbal Solution For Diabetics (695 Views)

Chinese Herbal Doctors Tell You How To Cure Prostatitis With Acupuncture / Sexual Wellness For Men And Women.. Solutions With Kayanmata & Kayanmaza Herbal / The Effectiveness Of Traditional Herbal Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Herbal Solution For Diabetics by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Dear NL
I know so many people have traditional herbal solutions for diabetics..can u share them here or put the videos on how to use the leaves , stem ,root etc and were to find them .their traditional names as well
Insulin and diabetic drugs are so expensive, that's why you will be helping by sharing it grin

I will go first ..I heard of Okra and water though my mum says it dosent work

1 Like

Re: Best Herbal Solution For Diabetics by Cabardin: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
I don't think it's a good substitute for medication prescribed by a doctor
Re: Best Herbal Solution For Diabetics by Coolgent(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Dear NL
I know so many people have traditional herbal solutions for diabetics..can u share them here or put the videos on how to use the leaves , stem ,root etc and were to find them .their traditional names as well
Insulin and diabetic drugs are so expensive, that's why you will be helping by sharing it grin

I will go first ..I heard of Okra and water though my mum says it dosent work

There's no herbal substitute of drugs, my Mum is currently on one tablet in the morning and one in evening.
Her sugar level is very steady 5.5
Re: Best Herbal Solution For Diabetics by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2022
Coolgent:

There's no herbal substitute of drugs, my Mum is currently on one tablet in the morning and one in evening.
Her sugar level is very steady 5.5

That's d name of the drug
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Best Herbal Solution For Diabetics by laiperi: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Most borderline diabetic are on metformin.

SanctifiedSista:

That's d name of the drug
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of A Pre-civil War Igbo Nation / What Is Madness? / Learn German Language In Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.