Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Lucifer Season 6: Chloe Gains Amenadiel's Strength - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucifer Season 6: Chloe Gains Amenadiel's Strength (310 Views)

Lucifer Season 6: Chloe Died! Final Scene Episode 10 / Lucifer Season 5 All Episodes Free Download / Lucifer - Season 03 - Episode 15 (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucifer Season 6: Chloe Gains Amenadiel's Strength by Clemcy774: 6:04am On Sep 10, 2021
Former detective Chloe Decker seems to have gained superstrength in the official trailer for Lucifer season six.

The sneak peek concludes with a game-changing twist when it’s revealed that Chloe will try to kill Lucifer at some point in the next instalment.

She proceeds to show off some impressive combat skills before pinning her boyfriend to the ground with what appears to be the Flaming Sword aimed at his chest.

It’s hard to tell in the fast-paced action scene, but Amenadiel’s celestial jewellery could be giving Chloe the kick she needs to withstand Lucifer’s strength.
Watch video excerpt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn0Oc_mwRoo
Re: Lucifer Season 6: Chloe Gains Amenadiel's Strength by Amenadiel: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2021
You Humans...
Re: Lucifer Season 6: Chloe Gains Amenadiel's Strength by Amenadiel: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2021
Clemcy774:
Former detective Chloe Decker seems to have gained superstrength in the official trailer for Lucifer season six.

The sneak peek concludes with a game-changing twist when it’s revealed that Chloe will try to kill Lucifer at some point in the next instalment.

She proceeds to show off some impressive combat skills before pinning her boyfriend to the ground with what appears to be the Flaming Sword aimed at his chest.

It’s hard to tell in the fast-paced action scene, but Amenadiel’s celestial jewellery could be giving Chloe the kick she needs to withstand Lucifer’s strength.
Watch video excerpt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn0Oc_mwRoo

You humans will never stop saying things you know not.

Yes, my jewelry gave her super strength but It wasn't Lucifer that Chloe wanted to kill with the flaming sword but Michael. Fortunately for Michael, Lucifer returned from Hell and stopped her from killing him.
Lucifer visited heaven to bring the detective back after Michael killed her during the tussle on who should take over from God after he (God) declared his intention to retire.
Even though he (Lucifer) was banned from entering heaven and would have burnt and returned to hell on his entry to heaven, he survived because of the Demon's immortality ring returned to him by Mazikeen.
He however gave the ring to Chloe to enable her return to earth and then, he got burnt and went to hell.
On his return, he stopped Chloe from killing Michael, the war that was going on between Us (The angels who were in support of Michael becoming God and those for Lucifer), the demons and Eve stopped, he forgave Michael and we bow down and worshipped him as God's chosen replacement.

And please, stop mentioning me here. Thank you.
Re: Lucifer Season 6: Chloe Gains Amenadiel's Strength by Clemcy774: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2021
Ferous:
@dominique
I don't understand why my skrrrrrrr was banned for over a month over a minor disagreement. A nairalander insulted me. Granted, I shouldn't have replied in similar fashion. But a one month jail term seems too severe, don't you think?
Considering I am a first time offender.
I have already been banned for 2 weeks now.
That's like giving someone a life sentence for stealing indomie.
Reason am, and have mercy..

So you can't post for now?
Re: Lucifer Season 6: Chloe Gains Amenadiel's Strength by Clemcy774: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Chloe died at the final episode of Lucifer season 6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cepw0ARW3c0

(1) (Reply)

Trending Movies / How A Lonely House Wife Does This To Her Brother And This Happened / Spiderman Vs Captain America (2022 Latest Movie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.