Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

I - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I (7598 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / I’m Unemployed And Depressed / My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I by immortalityk: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2021
Misternas89:

Guy u get time to dey reply that fool?? Person name dey hear Ogogorofreak and you dey reply am.
thanks Sir
I've forgotten about the guy
I'm trying to look for people who will genuinely help me,I dont even remember him
thanks for your support
Re: I by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2021
Take time out to seek the face of the Lord in prayer and at His command, you can lunch out again into the labour market.

Also ensure a consistent and holy walk with God, with full understanding and exercise of your faith and imagery in Christ.
Re: I by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
immortalityk:

thanks Sir
I've forgotten about the guy
I'm trying to look for people who will genuinely help me,I dont even remember him
thanks for your support
"WORK"

^^^ That's exactly what you should be working with not begging at your small age.
Re: I by immortalityk: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
"WORK"

^^^ That's exactly what you should be working with not begging at your small age.
im pretty sure you didn't read what I wrote up there
at first what I wanted was a job because I can't work at my previous one again
it was a particular female moniker that suggested I should put my account detail there Incase anybody out of there own free will wanted to help
go and read the first page slowly because it seems you have comprehension problems
and not one kobo has entered my hand as the account which is my sis own,my sis says she is having problems with her account
one kobo has not reached my hand
Im still going to hospital and paying bills
I owe over 500k in debt because of this injury I have
don't talk to me like you know what I'm going through
if you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute,then please vamoos
I didn't beg you for help
people who helped me are not even talking but it's you talking up and down
u can see it's other nairalanders condemning you
I've forgotten about you
all im thinking about now Is the future

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by immortalityk: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2021
Oluvan:
Take time out to seek the face of the Lord in prayer and at His command, you can lunch out again into the labour market.

Also ensure a consistent and holy walk with God, with full understanding and exercise of your faith and imagery in Christ.
thanks Sir
Re: I by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
immortalityk:

im pretty sure you didn't read what I wrote up there
at first what I wanted was a job because I can't work at my previous one again
it was a particular female moniker that suggested I should put my account detail there Incase anybody out of there own free will wanted to help
go and read the first page slowly because it seems you have comprehension problems
and not one kobo has entered my hand as the account which is my sis own,my sis says she is having problems with her account
one kobo has not reached my hand
Im still going to hospital and paying bills
I owe over 500k in debt because of this injury I have
don't talk to me like you know what I'm going through
if you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute,then please vamoos
I didn't beg you for help
people who helped me are not even talking but it's you talking up and down
u can see it's other nairalanders condemning you
I've forgotten about you
all im thinking about now Is the future
Eyah, go find work, you say No. Lazy person wan cash out heavily without working.

You can't skip work. You must work, I swear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by immortalityk: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Eyah, go find work, you say No. Lazy person wan cash out heavily without working.

You can't skip work. You must work, I swear!
when did I say I won't work
if I get healed,won't my next step be finding job?
please did I offend you from somewhere?
because I don't understand why you are so fixated on me
if I offended you,I'm sorry oo.
please don't quote me again

5 Likes

Re: I by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
immortalityk:

when did I say I won't work
if I get healed,won't my next step be finding job?
please did I offend you from somewhere?
because I don't understand why you are so fixated on me
if I offended you,I'm sorry oo.
please don't quote me again
When you start the work, you can pay back the people you claimed to owe. Afterall, they all know you are not yet working, so they cant kill you nau.

Don't Try to be too smart by cutting corners borrowing money from people and begging other people to help you pay off your debt. If na so life easy, we all would be taking loan and begging hard working people to come pay off the loan for us. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by AfonjaConehead: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
immortalityk:

That was what I wanted to use the money I worked at factory for
I wanted to buy a laptop this year ending,but it seems like I will never get the chance again
Thanks though
You wanted to buy a laptop to do what nah?

I know you very well on here and how you and a certain marineghost used to bash certain people everyday....well that's not the issue,I pray the Almighty God send help to you speedily. I'm bit past 24 and I know what I went thru in Lagos..I owe everything to God.
Stay on the right side, don't ever do anything@ the expense of other people o!!!!
Re: I by immortalityk: 3:21am On Oct 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

You wanted to buy a laptop to do what nah?

I know you very well on here and how you and a certain marineghost used to bash certain people everyday....well that's not the issue,I pray the Almighty God send help to you speedily. I'm bit past 24 and I know what I went thru in Lagos..I owe everything to God.
Stay on the right side, don't ever do anything@ the expense of other people o!!!!
look at my post
I've stopped doing that long time ago
I was just having fun those times
I don't even remember the last time I made any tribalistic post on nairaland
also the reason why I needed a laptop is because I'm at home right now
since my left hand is practically useless,I was hoping I could be using the laptop for some work online
at least it will be better than using my left hand fully
that's why, it's because I'm just at home

1 Like

Re: I by immortalityk: 3:36am On Oct 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
When you start the work, you can pay back the people you claimed to owe. Afterall, they all know you are not yet working, so they cant kill you nau.

Don't Try to be too smart by cutting corners borrowing money from people and begging other people to help you pay off your debt. If na so life easy, we all would be taking loan and begging hard working people to come pay off the loan for us. angry
that Is when I start work oooo
I can post you pictures of my left hand, doctors advised me against using it for now as it will condemn completely if I use it and affect other fingers
that's why I'm not currently working,I can give you the nurse number and post you pics of my cut finger in it hasn't healed at all, Infact the flesh on the area of my finger that got cut is rotting and expanding and I don't know y
so even if I wanted to work right now like you suggested,I can't
I can send you proofs to show I'm not lying
like I said no money from nairaland has reached my hand
I don't know why you are talking as If I'm deliberately being lazy and just looking for people's money
like I said In my post,it was a nairalander that said I should put my account detail there
what I would be most happy for right now is a job
I will repeat again,I'm not lying or anything.
if you don't want to understand,I don't know y you keep bothering me
Re: I by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2021
immortalityk:

that Is when I start work oooo
I can post you pictures of my left hand, doctors advised me against using it for now as it will condemn completely if I use it and affect other fingers
that's why I'm not currently working,I can give you the nurse number and post you pics of my cut finger in it hasn't healed at all, Infact the flesh on the area of my finger that got cut is rotting and expanding and I don't know y
so even if I wanted to work right now like you suggested,I can't
I can send you proofs to show I'm not lying
like I said no money from nairaland has reached my hand
I don't know why you are talking as If I'm deliberately being lazy and just looking for people's money
like I said In my post,it was a nairalander that said I should put my account detail there
what I would be most happy for right now is a job
I will repeat again,I'm not lying or anything.
if you don't want to understand,I don't know y you keep bothering me
But these are pictures of your healed hand nau. Why can't you work?

Re: I by Udoboss(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

The fact that sores has covered....is it an indication that you are totally healed

After surgery there is period of compulsory rest where You are not to do strenuous activities...

If You want to help just do so and stop chasing shadows.
Re: I by immortalityk: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
I will post a recent one
those are not recent pictures
after I did my surgery,it closed but it has opened up again
let me post a recent one
for some reason,the fleshed that got covered after the surgery opened up again and it started rotten
I don't know y I'm telling you all this
you are just making me to be thinking about things I want to forget
sigh

Re: I by Drone95(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Japhet04:
i know of a guy who cut off the tip of his fingers with a hatchet and it grew back after 6months... But I'm no Doctor so I can't confidently assert my claim. However, I do believe there is hope for the op.
the finger that grew could be flaccid without bone
Re: I by Kennyflyair: 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sorry about your ordeal bro.
Re: I by immortalityk: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kennyflyair:
Sorry about your ordeal bro.
thanks bro pls can u send me recharge card of mtn any amount is ok,the people I'm expecting money from never show pls 08101405937
Re: I by Narnah(f): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mr. Man, at this point, you're just being a nuisance. If you want to help him, do so, all this your 1001 jamb questions never tire you.

Haba.

He's quite patient to even be replying all. If he's scamming you, he'll surely be rewarded by God for his misdeeds.

However, I believe he's not, at least based on what I've read so far. So please help if you can and if not, just let him be.

Don't add to his issues abeg.

OgogoroFreak:

4 Likes

Re: I by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Narnah:
Mr. Man, at this point, you're just being a nuisance. If you want to help him, do so, all this your 1001 jamb questions never tire you.

Haba.

He's s quite patient to even be replying all. If he's scamming you, he'll surely be rewarded by God for his misdeeds.

However, I believe he's not, at least based on what I've read so far. So please help if you can and if not, just let him be.

Don't add to his issues abeg.

Where this "thing" come out from? angry

Did I say I want to help him? I'm only advising him to be strong, to be a man and WORK cos I hate lazy people that see begging as a shortcut.

I know him more than you do. Dude is a chronic gambler (football betting).

You see how quick he was dropping bank accounts left and right for hard working people to full it with money for him?
Re: I by immortalityk: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

Did I say I want to help him? I'm only advising him to be strong, to be a man and WORK cos I hate lazy people that see begging as a shortcut.

You see how quick he was dropping bank accounts left and right for hard working people to full it with money for him.

i have never gambled in my life
I've never bet with money on anything in my life
you don't know me,I think you have me confused with somebody
I repeat,I've never gambled in my life or bet or smoke or anything of that nature
go and read my post again
you don't know my name or anything like that
what is your problem
did I offend you

1 Like

Re: I by Styluss: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
The injury is gone. You are like every normal human now. Why are people sending you money like you are handicap?
get the Bleep idiot!!!

3 Likes

Re: I by Styluss: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2021
immortalityk:

I opened an account but because I was stupid,I didn't activate it yet and I didn't collect ATM
I was still in the process of activating it that this incident happened
That's y if u slowly read my post I said my younger brother ran away with my money, over 100k when I transferred the money into his account,because he had ATM
Ive always used my younger siblings account
Ive used my sister account with lexusgs here on nairaland before
So now,I'm in debt of probably more than 500k naira
I know how much I begged for my surgery money
The money I owe many people and many things like that sha
What I know is that I'm not lying
I still feel a lot of pain after the surgery I did
My left hand is basically somehow useless now as it pains me like hell and I have to use tramadol to numb the pain
Basically what im saying is that I can't do much as I'm at home and I'm in debt
I can't even use my left hand as a whole because it feels painful
Ive now told you my story,if you want to keep mocking me,pls continue
In my heart I know I did nothing wrong
stop replying that iddiot

1 Like

Re: I by Styluss: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

You see how quick he was dropping bank accounts left and right for hard working people to full it with money for him?
keep shut mf.... You are living up to your God forsaken moniker

2 Likes

Re: I by immortalityk: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2021
Styluss:
keep shut mf.... You are living up to your God forsaken moniker
I don't even know the moniker
I don't know why he is trying to make me seem like a lier
I have never gambled in my life,baba ijebu bet9ja
I don't do those kinds of things
maybe he is thinking that people are sending me money
the account I put up there is even my sis own,my sis keep telling me she has problem with her account,
not one kobo has reached my hand
I know the amount I've personally lost
if I a see a job,I will be more happy
I don't know why the guy is just so hateful
Re: I by immortalityk: 1:52am On Oct 16, 2021
Leezah:
Here is the best I can do for you, send me a mail
hello ma
I'm sorry for bothering you
you said I should send you a mail
I sent you one but I've not seen response ma
I was just thinking maybe you have forgotten,ma

1 Like

Re: I by immortalityk: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2021
TheGreatIYANU:
Meanwhile you can leave your account details in your post for those who want to send you relief.

Won't also be a bad idea to add 'graphic photos' to your title.
pls sir any help you can offer me sir i will appreciate
the people I was expecting to be there for me have cut contact and won't even pick my calls again
there is a particular job I'm aiming for(sadly also factory work) because I'm tired of staying at home and doing nothing
my sister that I used her account number on the first page of this post told me her account has issues,I've not even seen one kobo since using her account
but the main issue now is of the job I'm currently aiming for
sir if I can see any help from you, especially financially
I will appreciate it
if you are not in a position to help, please kindly tell me so sir
I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable and I would totally understand
thanks
Re: I by Agbecassava: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
dudusky007:
yeah his making more money

Good
Re: I by Euforia: 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
immortalityk:

pls sir any help you can offer me sir i will appreciate
the people I was expecting to be there for me have cut contact and won't even pick my calls again
there is a particular job I'm aiming for(sadly also factory work) because I'm tired of staying at home and doing nothing
my sister that I used her account number on the first page of this post told me her account has issues,I've not even seen one kobo since using her account
but the main issue now is of the job I'm currently aiming for
sir if I can see any help from you, especially financially
I will appreciate it
if you are not in a position to help, please kindly tell me so sir
I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable and I would totally understand
thanks

Why don't you heal complete and then come out requesting for a job at that point?

Quite frankly, at the moment you won't be particularly useful in any role requiring physical exertion and it appears that your current qualifications, skill-set and experience limit you to this kind of jobs.

There are many offers here on Nairaland, things you can start immediately and make money daily or weekly as the case may be. Rad carefully through threads where people recount their experiences and draw the necessary impetus from there.

Finally, you need to strengthen your resolve to 'Earn' legitimately rather than benefit from charity. That is one long never ending spiral that wi make you cpletley useless to yourself sooner than later.

Best of luck.
Re: I by immortalityk: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Euforia:

Why don't you heal complete and then come out requesting for a job at that point?

Quite frankly, at the moment you won't be particularly useful in any role requiring physical exertion and it appears that your current qualifications, skill-set and experience limit you to this kind of jobs.

There are many offers here on Nairaland, things you can start immediately and make money daily or weekly as the case may be. Rad carefully through threads where people recount their experiences and draw the necessary impetus from there.

Finally, you need to strengthen your resolve to 'Earn' legitimately rather than benefit from charity. That is one long never ending spiral that wi make you cpletley useless to yourself sooner than later.

Best of luck.

I've healed and currently at a factory work
at least it's better than nothing
it's only 5k I saw from this my post
and the money was sent from nairaland account
so the people commenting here didn't do shit
it's nairaland management that even pity me to send me 5k
if you can help me,I will appreciate
I'm tired of people just talking and not doing anything
Re: I by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 06, 2021
Did they attach the finger?
Re: I by immortalityk: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Miracood2:
Did they attach the finger?
the doctor said if I had come withing two hours but they cut off all the bones there and now nothing is there it's all smooth this life no easy
Re: I by evy800(f): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2021
This story again
I read this guys epistle earlier this year
I hope u aren't taking advantage of people's sympathy and benevolence because that would be cruel, creating problems for people who genuinely need help...
I just hope I'm wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ongoing Nationwide Recruitment At Nestlé Nigeria Plc / Rubber Estates Nigeria Interview / Just Got This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.