Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Do You Own Or Know A Company That's Looking For A Digital Marketer In Awka? ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Own Or Know A Company That's Looking For A Digital Marketer In Awka? ? (173 Views)

10 Ways To Know A Job Is Not For You / Anyone Know A Thing About 'outstandinginc' / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own Or Know A Company That's Looking For A Digital Marketer In Awka? ? by Dejiyussuf: 6:39am On Sep 10, 2021
Hello,
My name is Yussuf & I am currently serving in Awka Anambra state.

I studied law and also a self thought Copywriter / Digital Marketer.

Which means I know how to make people buy any products or services you sell.

So if you own or know a Company thats into maybe..

Properties
Beauty and Spa
Investment and loans
Electronics
Etc that wish to boost their business I am willing to work with such company to help them get more sales, more customers.
My WhatsApp no. Is; +2349045470462
Re: Do You Own Or Know A Company That's Looking For A Digital Marketer In Awka? ? by Seniorwriter(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2021
Dejiyussuf:
Hello,
My name is Yussuf & I am currently serving in Awka Anambra state.

I studied law and also a self thought Copywriter / Digital Marketer.

Which means I know how to make people buy any products or services you sell.

So if you own or know a Company thats into maybe..

Properties
Beauty and Spa
Investment and loans
Electronics
Etc that wish to boost their business I am willing to work with such company to help them get more sales, more customers.
My WhatsApp no. Is; +2349045470462

Go on LinkedIn and create a profile and include a post as you just did here but if you already have a LinkedIn account then update your headline with this kind of post.
It's not certain to get someone or a lead from someone here on NL without spelling out any benefit or freebies such person who may be willing @ connecting you to such coys in your choice niche location(akwa)!
My 2cent for you is to go all the way out.
Be guided
BTW there is a 3weeks mentorship process I and my team run for persons with digital skills that desire to earn or earn more for a token fee.
With the mentorship you are sure to be able to learn2earn @least $100 weekly or monthly even before the end of the mentorship process.
FYI it is one thing to know a skill and it's another ball game entirely to know the ropes of how to earn effectively with such skills.
So reach out via the facebook Id on my profile if you need our LEARN2EARN mentorship so as to maximize & monitize your skill(s).

@SENIORWRITER

(1) (Reply)

Health- The Best Wealth / Front Desk Officer / Comprehensive Microsoft Excel Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.