Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" (37192 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / Sowore: FFK Replies Adesina - Your Boss Is Unworthy To Be Called Mr. President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mr Gumi, you sound like you love only bandits and the religion you profess. Which religion tells you to be a spokesman for killers, rapist and robbers undecided

If they kill, kidnap and rape your daughter, will you still be blaming government and promoting kidnappers and killers?

Sharia law proscribe killers to be killed, so unless you have a personal interest in the bandit killers, you should cease to show yourself as their spokesman otherwise Nigerians will see you as an enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Enyimbamercedes: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Never realized i would agree with Gumi on something...that Femi is a bootlicker.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Back2Daura(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
There is a department in the ministry of agriculture for livestocks. Your PhD couldn't take your brain to that direction MR BANDIT LOVER
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by ddippset(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
kambili999:
Ouch. War is never a solution. Its wears off a nation and takes it backwards.

But I love the part where he called that man a bootlicker coz that's what he definitely is.

You see the truth but deny it coz of peanuts you are getting.

If only people know that there are certain principles you shouldn't break. The world will be a better place.

You see nothing wrong in people suffering. Some people have killed their conscience to the extent that they spell it that they don't mind people begging from them.

Humanity isn't being fair. The whole world isn't being fair.
If your father or husband was the spokesman for a governor or president, he would definitely be a bootlicker too.

Let's leave the hypocrisy abeg.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by ddippset(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
Never realized i would agree with Gumi on something...that Femi is a bootlicker.
That's everything that is wrong with this country...

You choose the one that supports dialogue with killer bandits over the one that opposes dialogue with killer bandits (verbally at least).
All because of political reasons.

You have no way of saying "the government is pampering bandits" this time so you resort to this!

Very very shameful...

1 Like

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Blackdisciple(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
amSTARboy:
Confusion in the camp of thy enemies

Yes ooo
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by kambili999(f): 12:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
ddippset:
If your father or husband was the spokesman for a governor or president, he would definitely be a bootlicker too.

Let's leave the hypocrisy abeg.

Let's?? Please speak for yourself. You don't know anything about me and my family.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Enyimbamercedes: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
ddippset:
That's everything that is wrong with this country...

You choose the one that supports dialogue with killer bandits over the one that opposes dialogue with killer bandits (verbally at least).
All because of political reasons.

You have no way of saying "the government is pampering bandits" this time so you resort to this!

Very very shameful...

Is Femi a bootlicker or not?

All this your Doctorate thesis for a simple statement
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by ddippset(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
kambili999:

Let's?? Please speak for yourself. You don't know anything about me and my family.
How could you call a Presidential spokesperson a bootlicker?
And be thinking you have said something sensible!

Have you ever seen any spokesperson for a President or a Governor in this country who is not a bootlicker?

In fact common sense should tell you that is their job description.

They are employed and paid to bootlick. That is the job of a Spokesperson. Paid to defend good and evil of government.

3 Likes

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Blackdisciple(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
I was a commissioned military officer who knows what the military is for and what is the capability of our military. I am an intellectual with a Ph.D. from Abroad. I am an Islamic scholar who knows the immorality of killing innocent lives. So, silence for me in this ocean of oblivion is not an option.

And yet you sees nothing wrong with the killings Fulani killer herdsmen do.

You once said Fulani killer herdsmen" killed maybe JUST two people" so those two people you think your brothers killed are not humans right ? Even if is one person that is a life being taken away.

Sir you are an extremist, a terrorist who promotes killing even if you claimed you know the immorality of killing innocent people.

You are just like the Taliban leader in Afghanistan

Your followers who listens to you are also terrorists, the once that just join your cligs are being brainwashed already those are people who are ready to kill another person for Allah.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by ddippset(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:

Is Femi a bootlicker or not?

All this your Doctorate thesis for a simple statement
Simple statements are for the intellectually deficient...

You are obviously not bothered about the seeming support for bandits by Gunmi.

What excites you is how Femi is called a bootlicker because today you can not call him and his government a bandit pamperer.

Disgusting people!
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Mrtaye: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Go on TikTok and search hashtag Zanfara bandits

Or search the user in that screenshot
Ok thank you
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Myself2(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
This Mallam Gumi sef, after praising himself to high heavens academically, he still ended up talking like a fool and bandit lover he was allegedly called by Adeshina.

How dare he compare the Niger Delta militants with the Northern bandits and terrorists ? The ND militants only took up arms to protest the wanton pollution and degradation of their environment arising from oil exploitation in their domain.
On the other hand, the Northern bandits have no valid agitation against any cheating or environmental pollution
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Andrea781: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
fergie0o1:
Earlier, Femi Adesina via a Facebook post, had called Sheikh Gumi a bandits-lover.

Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi
Bootlicker. This one enter, Femi must hear word.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by kambili999(f): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
ddippset:
How could you call a Presidential spokesperson a bootlicker?
And be thinking you have said something sensible!

Have you ever seen any spokesperson for a President or a Governor in this country who is not a bootlicker?

In fact common sense should tell you that is their job description.

They are employed and paid to bootlick. That is the job of a Spokesperson. Paid to defend good and evil of government.

You have been noticed. If whatever I typed didn't go down well with u, next time continue scrolling without quoting me. I aired my opinion.

There are still people who hold such positions who are still credible. Just coz that is what u will do if given such an opportunity doesn't make it right. Now shuuu...
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by ddippset(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
kambili999:

[s]You have been noticed. If whatever I typed didn't go down well with u, next time continue scrolling without quoting me. I aired my opinion.

There are still people who hold such positions who are still credible. Just coz that is what u will do if given such an opportunity doesn't make it right. Now shuuu..[/s].
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by kambili999(f): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
tongue[quote author=ddippset post=105678292][/quote] tongue
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by ddippset(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Myself2:
This Mallam Gumi sef, after praising himself to high heavens academically, he still ended up talking like a fool and bandit lover he was allegedly called by Adeshina.

How dare he compare the Niger Delta militants with the Northern bandits and terrorists ? The ND militants only took up arms to protest the wanton pollution and degradation of their environment arising from oil exploitation in their domain.
On the other hand, the Northern bandits have no valid agitation against any cheating or environmental pollution
Unfortunately 90 percent of the idiots who have been blasting the government for pampering bandits are only amused by the name bootlicker as used in this article.

All they are focussing on how Gumi called Femi bootlicker when the important points from this article are what you stated above.

But they don't want to dwell on these points because they paint Femi and the FG in good light.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by RepoMan007: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Yoighaman:
This Gumi thinks he can use grammar to bamboozle us...he thinks it's by being a medical doctor or having a doctorate degree?

Look, Dr. Gumi or whatever your name is, your bandit friends have ruined lives, please call them out and stop speaking english.

Let them tell us the whereabout of Leah Sharibu if they are truly repentant...bunch of demons, like Boko, like Gumi, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Sammerboi: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
So If Fulani bandits are being marginalized in Nigeria as Sheikh Gumi claim. why don’t they go back to their country of origin? From what I know most of these terrorists Fula guys ain’t Nigerians. But killings and kidnapping won’t solve the problems of theses so called victims bad governance. How should the FG waste money and resources to form a ministry for someone whose private business don’t benefit the country? Gumi should come again.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by RepoMan007: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
uptownmusic:
Mr Gumi, you sound like you love only bandits and the religion you profess. Which religion tells you to be a spokesman for killers, rapist and robbers undecided

If they kill, kidnap and rape your daughter, will you still be blaming government and promoting kidnappers and killers?

Sharia law proscribe killers to be killed, so unless you have a personal interest in the bandit killers, you should cease to show yourself as their spokesman otherwise Nigerians will see you as an enemy.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by viktor556(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Federal Ministry Of Nomadic Affairs.

Crazy bandits lover.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Lama70(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Therefore, your thugs should be allowed to wage war against the country and hold everyone hostage. It's not your fault. I blame the people at the helm of affairs who don't know what to do. Could anyone have tried it with Abacha or Obasanjo?
Agba Didirin.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by AfonjaConehead: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
ba7man:
Coded bandit supporter spotted.

You support IPOB, you support Bandits. Anything to destroy the country, you'll support.

Your turn will soon come.

Sifia pains. grin
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
But if you lived by the gun, you shouldn't be afraid to die by the gun hold water abi, Maigida....
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by ExtraVioment: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gumi when the next package go come for your foot terrorist, we wan come collect am, so we fit restock. Bloody Arab terrorist collaborator.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by WaffenSS(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dear Taliban Gumi,

In case you don't notice anything that extends beyond your beards, your bandits are waging war on Nigeria.

Sincerely,

Sane People.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Enyimbamercedes: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
ddippset:
Simple statements are for the intellectually deficient...

You are obviously not bothered about the seeming support for bandits by Gunmi.

What excites you is how Femi is called a bootlicker because today you can not call him and his government a bandit pamperer.

Disgusting people!

I don'y involve myself in family matters!

Banditry was created for the North, by the Northern Elites so why should i be bothered with what was a self-serving motive that has clearly back-fired.

So feel free to exhibit your pseudo-patriotism and pseudo-intellectualism ...at the end...you are a hypocrite
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Sunnyja: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
fergie0o1:
Earlier, Femi Adesina via a Facebook post, had called Sheikh Gumi a bandits-lover.

Gumi made some valid points
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by IbileIfe: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
fergie0o1:

1000 Likes.
This Islamic Scholar take intellectual sagacity finish Adesina o.
I took my time to read his political analysis.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
An Islamic scholar calling killing immoral. What's next? Probably calling praying in the mosque a sin?
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by ddippset(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:

I don'y involve myself in family matters!

Banditry was created for the North, by the Northern Elites so why should i be bothered with what was a self-serving motive that has clearly back-fired.

So feel free to exhibit your pseudo-patriotism and pseudo-intellectualism ...at the end...you are a hypocrite
And surely you are too myopic to realize that a lot of your fellow southerners are caught in the cross fire and getting killed in their numbers...in the so called "family affair"

In Kaduna for instance, at least 40 percent of the people are southerners(Ibos, Yorubas, Edos, Idomas, Tivs, Igalas, Akwa Iboms, etc)

Your are too narrow minded to realize that there are a lot of southern students among all those little school students being kidnapped by bandits!

You see where your sense reach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inspector Caught Helping Thugs To Brand Private Vehicles In Police Colour / Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. / The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.