Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO (36341 Views)

BBNaija: Boma Shares Workout Photo / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats / Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by Skinky: 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ok he foot you
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Wisejohnson47:
Abeg who hold that trumpet? Make he taste am small

Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by Navalsadiq(m): 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
So this is what you went to the house to learn.

Fingering
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by Divoc19(f): 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
No. He fingered me
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by QueenVaji: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
nobody is even talking about you again..why dnt you just shut the fvck up instead of reminding us about ur fvck ups again
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by Dumte(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
tosyne2much:
Aside just the husband, I wonder the emotional trauma her children are going to live with amongst their friends

She even had the mind to come back for reconciliation
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by Donraqh(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Damage control
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by joyousever(f): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tega leave damage control!! I watched the video and I saw Boma's hand busy in your midsection and you were also busy moaning hard!! He looked up at your face to check your facial expression and he beamed a wide smile!!! You both claimed you didn't smash, you were acting a script,then what was Boma cleaning with the tissue by his bedside And why did you tell him at the dining table that he could then behave normal (because of the sex) and he responded by saying that he could go five more times Abeg, shift one side!!
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by OdenKelechi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lol... This bitch still out there slithering lies up and down
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by MrTed(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2021

Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by wirinet(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
joyousever:
Tega leave damage control!! I watched the video and I saw Boma's hand busy in your midsection and you were also busy moaning hard!! He looked up at your face to check your facial expression and he beamed a wide smile!!! You both claimed you didn't smash, you were acting a script,then what was Boma cleaning with the tissue by his bedside And why did you tell him at the dining table that he could then behave normal (because of the sex) and he responded by saying that he could go five more times Abeg, shift one side!!
Their lies keeps changing per second per second.

I am sure her publicity team sat with her and watched the videos released by big brother and then fashion out the best lie for each scene. This is called extreme Gaslighting. Boma has sinus not on his nasal cavity but on his scrotum, because he used the tissue down under and not any where near his head. Besides, not once during the big brother show did we see Boma blow his nose. He has sinus and catarrh and you were always French kissing him. He has sinus and no other girl Boma kissed and slept with in the house noticed.

You and Boma did not have sex, he did not finger you, you were only acting out a script (I don't know who wrote the script), but you two have been apologising up and down. So what exactly are you two apologising for?

Tega and his media team need to go back to the drawing board and come up with a better lie.
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by walkingshadow911: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
she has very bad advisers
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by Digmygold: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nickymezor:
Only time would tell

Which time? The video never tell already?
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by Born2Breed(f): 2:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Shameless
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by joyousever(f): 2:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Loooool grin grin As in eh .. I just tire for this unnecessary defence mechanism cun damage control oooo. .. And I just weak for the company that endorsed her! This is a pointer to the fact that some Nigerians relegate morality to the background!!! F
wirinet:

Their lies keeps changing per second per second.

I am sure her publicity team sat with her and watched the videos released by big brother and then fashion out the best lie for each scene. This is called extreme Gaslighting. Boma has sinus not on his nasal cavity but on his scrotum, because he used the tissue down under and not any where near his head. Besides, not once during the big brother show did we see Boma blow his nose. He has sinus and catarrh and you were always French kissing him. He has sinus and no other girl Boma kissed and slept with in the house noticed.

You and Boma did not have sex, he did not finger you, you were only acting out a script (I don't know who wrote the script), but you two have been apologising up and down. So what exactly are you two apologising for?

Tega and his media team need to go back to the drawing board and come up with a better lie.
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by Ben1268(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2021
angry See what a wife and somebody's mother is saying in public. Shame no dey her face. Tueh! Aru! I wonder how her mother would face her fellow women in her village meeting.
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by wirinet(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2021
joyousever:
Loooool grin grin As in eh .. I just tire for this unnecessary defence mechanism cun damage control oooo. .. And I just weak for the company that endorsed her! This is a pointer to the fact that some Nigerians relegate morality to the background!!! F
Imagine the stupid excuse. She must think Nigerians are stupid.
Sinus my foot. She wants us to believe that big brother admitted someone with sinusitis into the big brother house during a covid pandemic. It means big brother was unable to detect the infection during the rigorous medical examinations they put the housemates through before admitting them into the big brother house. That's putting the health of 25 other housemates at risk.
And to think Boma French kissed at least 3 other girls in the house.
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by SavageResponse(m): 5:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Enough of this abeg
Re: Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO by Lucheze(f): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Boma chop person wife with reckless abandon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NNSSbXWTEg
I wish u where not married association

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Daddy 2 (Going For Broke)- Reviews And Ratings? / Kemi Olunloyo: “Erica Will Be A Slut Outside The House, Laycon Will Win BBNaija” / BBNaija: Omashola 'What I Saw In My Dream About Finals'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.