Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund (12886 Views)

Buhari Suspends $418 Million Paris Club Refund Plan As Ministers Clash / Govs Attack Malami Over $418 Million Consultants’ Fees, Say AGF Lied / Buhari Re-Approves Payment Of $418 Million Paris Club Judgement Debts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Sabadon(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2021
H
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by OBALOLA55(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
mumu, ur waec certificate was "useless", ur parents needs a refund and also the school needs to apologize to waec board

[img]https://media1./images/a9f29b681741224adf870dca2e941149/tenor.gif?itemid=21086547[/img]
SEUN OAM4J LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE JUSTWISE

RULE 2
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by garfield1: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2021
ba7man:
You're one of the dumbest people on this forum.

Gbam,very foolish boy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by BusinessDream: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Looking for loopholes to loot the money and then look for another country to borrow from. Try and error government
me think VAT ruling is the cause of this Sha...
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by OBALOLA55(m): 11:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Looking for loopholes to loot the money and then look for another country to borrow from. Try and error government
WHY ARE YOU EMBARRASSING YOURSELF ON NAIRALAND MALLAM FAHD

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by richmond500: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SEUN OAM4J LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE JUSTWISE

RULE 2
How is that even an insult? What I said was just a tap on FTC back
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by OBALOLA55(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
ode, how is that even an insult? What I said was just a tap on FTC back
EXPLAIN THAT TO SEUN OAM4J LALASTICLALA MYND44 DOMINIQUE AND JUSTWISE cool
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by lexy2014: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Village boy

Can't you use Google?!

what has using google got to do with d point he made and d topic?
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by lexy2014: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2021
fergie0o1:

The Cable

Despite initially approving the payment

why did he approve d payment before?
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by richmond500: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

na wa o.
Are u guys just dumb or u are catching fun?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Jerryherd: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Does his comment has any meaning regarding this topic to you?!

Let's start from there
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by lexy2014: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
na wa o.
Are u guys just dumb or u are catching fun?
u havent answered d question:

Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by richmond500: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

u havent answered d question:

If he had used google to check about this Paris refund and the wahala that surrounds it, he wouldn't steal front-page just to type that shit.u too should use google

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by lexy2014: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Does his comment has any meaning regarding this topic to you?!

Let's start from there

did u ask him if "his comment has any meaning regarding this topic"? if his comment doesnt have any meaning regarding this topic to you, what has using google got to do with d point he made and d topic?
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by lexy2014: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
If he had used google to check about this Paris fund and the wahala that surrounds it, he wouldn't steal front-page just to type that shit.u too should use google

since u have used google, what is d wahala that surrounds paris fund?
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Jerryherd: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

did u ask him if "his comment has any meaning regarding this topic"? if his comment doesnt have any meaning regarding this topic to you, what has using google got to do with d point he made and d topic?

Perhaps someone with proper mental capacity would seek more information on a subject from a search engine before commenting

I believe that simple common sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by richmond500: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Oga, 1gb is just 300 naira, u better subscribe
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Jerryherd: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Paris "refund"

Not Paris Fund

"Refund" "refund"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Simplythebest: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please guys how can i create a trend cus i have something that has been bothering me to share. Just got admission outside the country in europe precisely but unfortunately i can't ve able to afford the school fees cus people i hope on disappointed me now i want to sell my land property at ikorodu precisely the land is located at Imota inside an estate and people have already started living in that estate. Pls if u are interested in buying the land pls contact me i will be glad cus i don't wanna miss this opportunity. God bless you all
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Help2020: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cdng56:
Wow.

Hello, I create professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your products, services, business etc..... Send a message on whatsapp for samples via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9
2 minutes Animation is how much?
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Most of the tech startups in Nigeria don't even have such amount when they started.
A right thinking president will invest huge sums like this on something innovative
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Juban(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote][/quote][quote author=contigiency post=1056

Do dey pay money for likes
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by LordNonso(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Good move by the dictator. $418 million for consultants, did they consult Zeus or Poseidon? Nigerians govt officials have turned budget padding into a multi million dollar venture. Check similar cases involving Indonesia, Kenya, Senegal, Ghana etc and you will understand why this amount is a big rip off.

When you dont know something, the best thing to do is ask questions.

Ned Nwoki and Linus Consulting were the ones who fought at the courts to ensure that Nigeria got back the over deductions from the Paris Debt.

It was in the initial agreement to pay him and Linus international that amount for their expenses and services. The case was prosecuted for 10 years at the sole funding of the parties earlier mentioned.

The case was won, states and LGAs got their monies and now want to refuse Ned and the Firm theirs. Is that fair?

But no worry Ned will win, he always does.
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Atosma(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Tomahawk99(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
LordNonso:

When you dont know something, the best thing to do is ask questions.

Ned Nwoki and Linus Consulting were the ones who fought at the courts to ensure that Nigeria got back the over deductions from the Paris Debt.

It was in the initial agreement to pay him and Linus international that amount for their expenses and services. The case was prosecuted for 10 years at the sole funding of the parties earlier mentioned.

The case was won, states and LGAs got their monies and now want to refuse Ned and the Firm theirs. Is that fair?

But no worry Ned will win, he always does.
Shut up. Who told you I don't know? Na today dem don dey negotiate over blotted pay out for so called consultants? Same thing present Kebbi state governor did and Buhari still kicked against the payment in the end. Nobody is paying your Ned any $400m if you like die. Thieves.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Myself2(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
The reality of the impending revenue draught that will hit them as a result of the appeal court ruling that Rivers state ( by extension Lagos and other states) should collect VAT in their domains if beginning to dawn on them , so they are bracing for impact by identifying any source of fund they can use to bridge the gap, so bad market for those expecting payments from the FG as long as those payments have one form of k leg or the other
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by frankson1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Village boy

Can't you use Google?!

Yabaleft is calling him grin
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by PIMPAR: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Use your sense for once. Wailing Ipob

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Ned Nwoke must be very angry

Regina Daniels won't get a new Ferrari, and her mum would have to keep managing the Prado jeep

Malami and his sons must be cursing their Juju man, while Nigerian Governors Forum members like Nyensom Wike, Sanwo-Olu, Akeredolu and Fayemi must be smiling

Ned Nwoko ? I reserved my comment, It is a deal. I got to know that Minister of Justice and Attorney General Office is a very lucrative office through a friend - Barrister Joda when Andoaka was occupying that post. In fact, after his breakdown, I admitted that post is more lucrative than Minister of Petroleum office.
Re: Buhari Halts $418 Million Payment To Consultants On Paris Club Refund by shidof(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Dumbass, you can't even read and comprehend just two paragraphs all because of hatred for people that are above you and your lineages and doesn't know about your existence

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Did Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Become A Professor? / Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? / Aso Rock Policemen Protest Unpaid Allowances Since 2015 - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.