Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? (25741 Views)

How Many Kids Do You Still Wanna Have? / Your Kids Would Love This!!!! Check It Out / Unemployment In Nigeria: How Has It Affected Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
And to think some people go really take this OP as female
Is a man
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Those are the one's we are talking about....the pretentious crew.Out of the context I wrote you didn't bring out any reasonable thing except the word d*ck.

You this dickheaded attention seeker......hypocrite!!

You have mental problem for you deny your own statement in the context you want to escape from.

You asked a question and your friend answered. You are now implying she is pretentious. Or could it be you are talking about yourself?

You are a senseless fish head and I hope your so called friend stays away from air heads like you.

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MufasaLion: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
If d three turn out useless then u know u tried. Devil jus wan punish u grin Adopt na ur only choice

LMAO grin grin grin grin

2 kids or one is the best anyways tongue
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
I've always wanted a large family. But it will be punishment to want one woman to push out 6 children, coupled with this economy.

I'll settle for four.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by PacAmaru: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Three.make God bless me with 2boys and 1girlchild
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
koyyess:

You have mental problem for you deny your own statement in the context you want to escape from.

You asked a question and your friend answered. You are now implying she is pretentious. Or could it be you are talking about yourself?

You are a senseless fish head and I hope your so called friend stays away from air heads like you.

You are the pretentious one I'm talking about.
And for you to tell me I've mental problem I do not have mental ilness ,it's obvious you had suffered in the asylum for a long time.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

You are the pretentious one I'm talking about.
And for you to tell me I've mental problem I do not have mental ilness ,it's obvious you had suffered in the asylum for a long time.

grin grin grin grin
I am pretentious because I pointed out your dumbness and addiction for d1ck? grin grin grin

You have no shame at all and yes, you have mental problem. I hope your smart friend gets the memo and stays clear from you. She will make a better mother than you will ever be.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
koyyess:

grin grin grin grin
I am pretentious because I pointed out your dumbness and addiction for d1ck? grin grin grin

You have no shame at all and yes, you have mental problem. I hope your smart friend gets the memo and stays clear from you. She will make a better mother than you will ever be.
You are just obssessed with d*ck,are you gay
No amounts of insults from you will change the fact that you are deranged.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by 24brains(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?
a single mom of three is eyeing me to give her four kids. Now how many mouths should i feed altogeather including me and the mother with the situation and economy of nigeria?

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

You are just obssessed with d*ck,are you gay
No amounts of insults from you will change the fact that you are deranged.
Ask yourself that question cause you just told everyone here that you are nothing but a public toilet with no family planning agenda.

Do you want us to clap for you? $ex starved b1tch. grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by KrazyDave16(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Zero, even if it changes for the better
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Fidelmak(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Two, but if the first born is male no need again ....
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by gbagyiza: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
900warriorz:
3 Beautiful kids....I shall not be unfortunate in life tongue

I currently have 3 beautiful kids, 2 boys n a girl. We agreed with my wife not to go for another child and we opted for family planning via the use of pills. But my wife was so careless in taking her pills, sometimes she will forget or purposely refuse to take the pills. Now she is pregnant and about to give birth to a baby boy. I was mad at her when she first told me about it but as a believer abortion was not an option for us. My brother, since then na money i just the spend in preparation for the baby arrival. Honestly, it has increased my budget but i have no option than to accept my faith. We have agreed that the moment she gave birth to the child, the next move is to go for a more productive family planning type.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
koyyess:

Ask yourself that question cause you just told everyone here that you are nothing but a public toilet with no family planning agenda.

Do you want us to clap for you? $ex starved b1tch. grin

F*ck off.
You're too petty and too cheap.
Now tell me the last time you resist a woman's sexual advances.
Or if at all you've never slept with a woman.
If you have never done these two things then you are a saint but if not,you are not different from a sex addict.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Limassol(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
In my humble opinion,If you earn anything below 250k a month, you have no business bringing a child to this world. No if's and no buts!
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Decency2020(f): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

She's not a woman,she's your female version

Keep deceiving yourself, impostor..
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

F*ck off.
You're too petty and too cheap.
Now tell me the last time you resist a woman's sexual advances.
Or if at all you've never slept with a woman.
If you have never done these two things then you are a saint but if not,you a not different from a sex addict.

The world isn't filled with only $ex addicts like you. And if you were not raised to be disciplined, it doesn't mean others were raised like you.

And don't digress, we are talking about family planning. Something planned by responsible couples who will still have $ex if they want to.

But if you want to show people that you are a $ex addict by not controlling how many times you get pregnant, that is your cup of tea.

Don't come here and be asking stup1d questions.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Decency2020:

Keep deceiving yourself, impostor..

Yap,impostor indeed.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
koyyess:

The world isn't filled with only $ex addicts like you. And if you were not raised to be disciplined, it doesn't mean others were raised like you.

And don't digress, we are talking about family planning. Something planned by responsible couples who will still have $ex if they want to.

But if you want to show people that you are a $ex addict by not controlling how many times you get pregnant, that is your cup of tea.

Stay of my mention
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Limassol(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Trustedpronet:
If only I can reverse the hands of time....I need none.
You seem to have a child/children. Why the regrets?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Stay of my mention

So should you. I have said what I have said and if you have sense, you should start getting your acts right.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
koyyess:

If you can't answer the question why did you mentioned me in the first place,must you always says whatever you see? huh?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Limassol(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
yusuf0876:
A minimum of 5
My namesake you do realise 5 kids come with huge finacial burden, right?
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by koyyess: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

If you can't answer the question why did you mentioned me in the first place,must you always says whatever you see? huh?

I believe I have answered your question but if it didn't sink then you need to seek help.

You are too old for this sh1t.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Bolarineliza202: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
koyyess:

So should you. I have said what I have said and if you have sense, you should start getting your acts right.
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Limassol(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Codeye:

Supported none maybe I will change my mind if I leave this kontry but if I don't, no kids. I can't bear to witness my children going through what I had gone thru
I hope you move.... However, one thing in Nigeria that gulp most parents income is school fees, and guess what, in most developed countries it's and of high quality.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Omoluabi16:
I've always wanted a large family. But it will be punishment to want one woman to push out 6 children, coupled with this economy.

I'll settle for four.

Four is still much o.

By the way is your omoluabi complete? grin
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by MyExpression(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
is winners church you use to go bah?!

Born and baptised Roman Catholic
My heart and growth... Christ embassy
By proximity...Winner's Chapel
My pastor, Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by FikkyolaE(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
3 should be enough with the current situation of my wallet

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by jaywhoco(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
One. Preferably a girl

My eternal wish �
Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by phazotron(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
A friend of mine once told me that she wishes to have only two kids and I was like;
Dey there dey make mouth, honestly you can never understimate and resist the power of mister dickson,the thing go just dey sweet ya tongue, till you will have more than the number of the planned kids you won't realise.She only nodded and smiled smiley

So my fellow nairalanders with the situation and economy of Nigeria,how many kids do you wish to have?

None. I no need unnecessary pressure.

1 Like

Re: With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? by Femijohn198: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
2baba company, innocent idibia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) / Is There Anything Wrong With A Wife Buying A Property In Her Name? / Missing Boy On Front Page Found(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.