Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month (12109 Views)

Michail Antonio Is The First Teammate Of Zouma To Speak Out This Is What He Said / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March / Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
magzey:

No be penalty goal scorer dem dey look for grin grin
at least he doesn't miss pk wen it matters d most unlike jorgginhole
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Ray07(m): 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Indeed... Moyes has been quite fantastic in transforming that average team into a force.

Same thing he did with Everton back then.

Maybe, just maybe, he should have been given a little more time at Old Trafford....

Kyase, Xynerise, Ray07, Fergie001, how una see am?!!
Moyes is okay but that man was a disaster at United. He should stay at his mid table team.
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ray07:
Moyes is okay but that man was a disaster at United. He should stay at his mid table team.

West Ham is no longer exactly mid-table... I actually fancy them more than Leicester and Spurs.

1 Like

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Rastaramsey(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kyase:

He never asked for it
He preferred bring fellaini and signing mata with one name I can’t remember

He sanctioned the sell of zaha because he was dating his daughter

Abeg I no want moyes

Na only zaha and mata baba sign
Zaha sef no too gallant, him matter just be like Pogba's....
Moyes squad then worst gon
I no expect anything good from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Kyase(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Enoch3721:
kk but u don miss plenty stuff
Abi oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Kyase(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Na only zaha and mata baba sign
Zaha sef no too gallant, him matter just be like Pogba's....
Moyes squad then worst gon
I no expect anything good from him

Well, he’s gone now
And here we are with this baby face assassin
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by etoluw: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Was he a defender?

He was never a defender, he was used at right-back during 2015/2016 when Carl Jekinson got injured

1 Like

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Classickj(m): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Which Bruno?!! On top 1 game?!!...

The only United player that comes close to Mikhail Antonio so far is Mason Greenwood. Maybe David de Gea to some extent.

Lingard is not smart at all... He should have forced a permanent move to West Ham.
utd no gree sell am now
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Classickj(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Na only zaha and mata baba sign Zaha sef no too gallant, him matter just be like Pogba's.... Moyes squad then worst gon I no expect anything good from him
Na fergie sign zaha
Moyes no use zaha as he use Januzaj
Moyes squad was OK then
Same here
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Judolisco(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Very powerful striker.

Reminiscent of what Victor Anichebe or Andy Carroll could have become.

But small pride and laziness affected them.
injury killed caroll
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Classickj:
utd no gree sell am now

He didn't push hard enough for it...

Lingard actually nursed the hope of getting constant first team starts, which might have been feasible had Ronaldo not joined the club again.

Now, he go fat for bench. West Ham would have literally handed the keys to the club to him.
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Rastaramsey(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kyase:

Well, he’s gone now
And here we are with this baby face assassin

And I hope he brings a cup home with his killer squad cus he has no damn excuse ryt now �
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by NightFood: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
congrats to him, well deserved, I need to pay my bills asap and recharge with the IE mobile app immediately, there are a lot of matches and i would love to see who comes through.
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Kyase(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rastaramsey:

And I hope he brings a cup home with his killer squad cus he has no damn excuse ryt now �
I will personally sack him if nothing comes home

1 Like

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Ray07(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

West Ham is no longer exactly mid-table... I actually fancy them more than Leicester and Spurs.
Yeah I agree. Very stubborn team to beat cheesy
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by FahBuLous: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Which assist chart?? Mtcheeeew, yeye blogger... angry

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Numerouno94(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
etoluw:

He was never a defender, he was used at right-back during 2015/2016 when Carl Jekinson got injured

I never knew, i guess he wasn't as big as this wen he was RB.Tanx boss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Emenike May Be Jailed For 3 Years For Faking Injury / Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November / State Government Donates Buses To Enugu Rangers International Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.