Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 (12751 Views)

Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) / Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / After 11 Lgs, PDP Leads Plateau Governorship Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by garfield1: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
slivertongue:
congrats APC . Kaduna north though

Apc lost most of the wards there
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by garfield1: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
contigiency:
Governor El rufai has demonstrated that he has far better democratic credentials more than those criticizing him.

Yes ohhh
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by funshint(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by funshint(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
proeast:
This is no news na. Is there any state in Nigeria today where the ruling party didn't win over 90% in local government elections?

It happened in Lagos, Enugu and several others. We know how they manipulate it to ensure only their party candidates win.

As for 2023 elections, the outcome will still depend on manipulation. It will be a Southerner if the North is threatened enough to believe South will break away if a Southerner doesn't succeed Buhari and vice versa.

So you won't give any credit to El-Rufai for organizing a free and fair election? shocked
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Flairoqy:

That's a Dinka tribesman, and that’s their cultural heritage, your hate against the north is distorting your reasoning faculty or it’s probably distorted.
But it was reported in Thisday newspaper and Areewa tabloid that northern people are now eating grass as a result of farming.
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by Flairoqy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

But it was reported in Thisday newspaper and Areewa tabloid that northern people are now eating grass as a result of farming.
Did your reasoning strength allow you to believe that? Let’s be logical
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Flairoqy:

Did your reasoning strength allow you to believe that? Let’s be logical
Thisday is a northern newspaper same as Areewa tabloid and again, it was televised on TV.
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by Theunbothered: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So you won't give any credit to El-Rufai for organizing a free and fair election? shocked

You mean the bare minimum of not being a criminal? undecided
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by Theunbothered: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
And some people go want make I believe APC will lose the 2023 presidential election grin

Any presidential candidate the APC present, will win the 2023 presidential election.

I didn't know the entire country was located in Kaduna undecided
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by frankmoney(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Normal ... LGA elections are a charade .. the winners are usually the ruling party
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by Flairoqy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Thisday is a northern newspaper same as Areewa tabloid and again, it was televised on TV.
I wonder how much of a brainwash the media has done to you, live above gullibility.
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by Kingstanding: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
As for this i think i have to give little respect for EL-RUFAI

To the best of my knowledge and experience in Nigeria politics

This election is 70% true and fair. which is quite unusual.
. You're right. Come to south west, the ruling party won all the local government election. For this I give kudos to Kaduna state governor. This election really showed that local government autonomy is working in Kaduna state unlike South west where governors steal local government monthly allocation and that is the more reason they all rigged their own part candidates so that their secret won't be opened to the public.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Flairoqy:

I wonder how much of a brainwash the media has done to you, live above gullibility.
Okay, since you said no northerner is eating grass, then no problem.
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by faridasr: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Okay, since you said no northerner is eating grass, then no problem.

I pity your ignorance, so you don’t even know that thisday is owned by a southerner. Please cure yourself of this blind hatred for the north before it leads you to doing something regrettable.
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by WATCHOVER(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sometimes I laugh at the way our Journalist write, the word humble makes me wonder what the writer was thinking before using the word humble, why am I saying?, this is because humble is not met for under dogs in a game, like wise politics is a game also, in which PDP is an opposition party(likewise the under dog). So Apc defeating the Pdp in their own control state is not surprising
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
And some people go want make I believe APC will lose the 2023 presidential election grin

Any presidential candidate the APC present, will win the 2023 presidential election.

Any northern presidential candidate.
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
faridasr:

I pity your ignorance, so you don’t even know that thisday is owned by a southerner. Please cure yourself of this blind hatred for the north before it leads you to doing something regrettable.
Okay, no problem.
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by egunna(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
When I see some fools hailing elrufai, I just shake my head. I suspect another idiot will be voted into power to replace Buhari. Most Nigerian youth are born to suffer.
This guy you are hailing rigged that election blue black in southern Kaduna lgas.
pls tell us how.with d deployment of electronic voting machines.how did he do it?
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by Okoroawusa: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
When it comes to local government election El-Rufai is setting a standard.

Normally in both PDP and APC controlled states, LG election is an arrange affair.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by Okoroawusa: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

This Day? Like seriously?

I give up on Nigerian youth...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by madridsta007(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
garfield1:
Kaduna LG Polls: APC humbles PDP, wins 15 chairmanship seats
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/483524-kaduna-lg-polls-apc-humbles-pdp-wins-15-chairmanship-seats.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjyo83HiPTyAhUPNhoKHSczBlgQFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw2dz5JQ5fW4WKbsLg9H

They've finished killing thousands of voters in Kaduna South and displacing millions more.
Of course this isnt surprising na.
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by Solsix(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
BIGDADDY000:
As for this i think i have to give little respect for EL-RUFAI

To the best of my knowledge and experience in Nigeria politics

This election is 70% true and fair. which is quite unusual.
Oga forget that thing the election was stage managed. Imagine elrufia losing his polling booth and going ahead to win the councilor and chairmanship seat

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by 77up(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Only on social media you can ever think of the bold not in reality, well, some deluded ones in reality believe so anyway sad

Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
egunna:
pls tell us how.with d deployment of electronic voting machines.how did he do it?
Why do people believe machines operated by rogue humans can deliver credible elections? Southern Kaduna lgas hate elrufai with a passion because of killings by fulanis which they believe he did not do much to abet. They voted enmasse against his party but they lost heavily.
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by Gerrard59(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
madridsta007:

They've finished killing thousands of voters in Kaduna South and displacing millions more.
Of course this isnt surprising na.

That was the aim and it's same thing they're doing in Benue and Plateau states. In 2023, there would Muslim specifically Fulanis representing constituencies and local government areas in both states (which are predominantly Christian).

The Fulanisation and Islamisation of Nigeria continues...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by elbaraj2020(m): 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
garfield1:
This is the freeest and fairest lg polls since 1999
You have no idea of what ''freelest election'' is....am sure you only believe what you were told not what was done....
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by egunna(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Why do people believe machines operated by rogue humans can deliver credible elections? Southern Kaduna lgas hate elrufai with a passion because of killings by fulanis which they believe he did not do much to abet. They voted enmasse against his party but they lost heavily.
so ur only reason is ur perceived hatred for elrufa?hope u know elrufai did not contest the local government elections?indigenes did and dey have dere followership irrespective of parties.if electronic voting still does not satisfy u,what else do u want?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by garfield1: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
elbaraj2020:

You have no idea of what ''freelest election'' is....am sure you only believe what you were told not what was done....

Ok sir,you are right but has any state ever applied electronic voting for lg polls or haa inec ever used? Which lg poll have you seen where an opposition party won a council seat

1 Like

Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by mex22: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2021
APC rigging machine
Re: Kaduna LG Polls: APC Humbles PDP As It Wins 15 LGs, PDP Wins 2 by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
egunna:
so ur only reason is ur perceived hatred for elrufa?hope u know elrufai did not contest the local government elections?indigenes did and dey have dere followership irrespective of parties.if electronic voting still does not satisfy u,what else do u want?
Guy, Elrufai is my Governor. Yes I voted him in the first term and supported his candidacy fanatically in 2015. If today I oppose him, what went wrong? Ask yourself! APC completely lacks the capacity and popularity to win elections in all but two local government areas in kaduna, period! And to your last question, I have never ever been of the opinion that electronic voting can eliminate electoral malpractice. It can improve efficiency and speed up things but can never clean up the process. To clean up the electoral process, politicians should quit sponsoring malpractice and the people must stop selling themselves for peanuts at the expense of their and their children's future.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspects Planning To Defraud Nigerians With Naval Chief’s Images Arrested / Governors Forum Director Makes Damning Revelations On NGF Financial Records / Contractors With No Shovel Get Contracts In Kano – FERMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.