Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) (5569 Views)

Wike Gifts A Little Boy A Bundle Of Naira Notes In Port Harcourt (Video) / Coronavirus: Timi Frank Accuses Presidential Taskforce Of N500k Daily Allowance / Abike Dabiri Presents A Cheque Of 1M To South Africa Returnee Who Is A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
May bad character not make us miss our destiny helpers IJN
Amen!
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Igbos self
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by alizma: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Person wey never eat dey fight? Thank God, her situation is a blessing in disguise. But you are putting the girl's life at risk by showing her face.

3 Likes

Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Itulah(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have a very bad feelings about that Check.....it may eventually bounce. cool
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Ikinternational: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Misery indeed loves company.

If you didn't believe it before, just read the comments
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by christaddicted: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Chai... Wife material... Who get her contact abeg..
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Who go splash me water o.
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Very good man
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Richy4(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Eminimore:
Normally this is a rare kind of breed

Two Special breeds actually.. The lady acting cool and collected while splashed with dirty water.. the rich man not speeding off, apologizing and paying for her to dry clean her clothes.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by streetsoldier1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
abeg make i know when your car dey pass iyana ipaja or egbeda, con splash me water oooo, and na #2M upwards i wan collect cos na white cloth i dey wear

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by MoonWater: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
BigMoneyeye:
Well I am not a Lady. And I need more help I can get....
I need a laptop to continue my program ... embarassed

Wanted to open a GoFundMe account but nigera is not supported

You can open a thread about it... You can't do that here
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by thorpido(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
JovialJune:
This thread shows that most men we have these days are weak, jealous, envious, hateful breed of angry birds. Take a look at most of their comments above, they couldn't wish the girl well, praise the man, and move on, they had to make it a gender thing, hating on a fellow man because he helped a lady,

Sad bunch of zeros in existence lately, truly sad.
It's not hatred or envy or whatever Jovialjune. This has always been that way since time immemorial. Women get more favours than men. It is what it is.
The comments are not borne out of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by 9Stamp(f): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
thorpido:
Hmmmm, if na man na,'Oh boy, sorry o' go end am.
Ndu a adighi edozi. angry
Lol
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Totilopussylick:
That a very good gesture my man smiley
Kudos.

It's ironic men don't get that kind of favor it's rare
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Files: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mercychen:
All road leads to that path for a splashing spree hahahahaaaa...

What a "splashful" gift grin grin
splassssssh
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The PAST and FUTURE will always be men, know this and know peace.
Jealousy
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Files:
splassssssh

No o. Not this audio type. Real one that attracts cash. Lol.. naija.
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
... cool
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Snitch24(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bros abeg wsh road u dey always pass
grin grin
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Snitch24(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by BakingPowder247: 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Snitch24:
grin grin
Naa woman o. No go check am grin
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Imustnottalk: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
If na me I for don curse the motor taya grin
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by TheWolfen(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nice one. Lucky lady
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by generationz(f): 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
And he decided to write a whole epistle? These kind of people can't help someone without benefiting from it. I always ask God to help me avoid their type.

1 Like

Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by CSTRR: 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Simpish clown.

Will he do the same for a man?

I am sure they will meet up later.
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by CSTRR: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
generationz:
And he decided to write a whole epistle? These kind of people can't help someone without benefiting from it. I always ask God to help me avoid their type.
500k na small money?
Free money for that money.

You must be very ungrateful.
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Mystery9(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Person need to splash me water o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Snitch24(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
BakingPowder247:

Naa woman o. No go check am grin

Ooh I forgot grin grin grin
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Eminimore: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Richy4:

Two Special breeds actually.. The lady acting cool and collected while splashed with dirty water.. the rich man not speeding off, apologizing and paying for her to dry clean her clothes.. smiley
Correct
Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Good

Re: Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
The lady sha don collect 500k that's the koko if he like he can use it for publicity na him know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Production Plunge Caused By Pipeline Problem – FG / What Is Nigeria's Most Worrisome Problem / Ibom Port Development Plan Gets OK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.