Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

#bbnaija: Boma Never Fingered Me, We Nerver Had Sex - Tega - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Boma Never Fingered Me, We Nerver Had Sex - Tega (360 Views)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / Bbnaija: "Boma Never Fingered Me": Tega - VIDEO / BBNaija: Boma Apologises To Tega's Husband As He Receives Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Boma Never Fingered Me, We Nerver Had Sex - Tega by Emmac433: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
The evicted married female housemate in an interview with Pulse, stated that Boma never fingered her.

According to her, the tissue Boma was seen picking up while they were on the bed as seen in a viral video, was for his sinuses. She said that Boma uses it to blow his nose when it gets noisy during sleep.

Tega also stated that while they kissed and went deep, they had boundaries. She further said that the videos shared on social media were arranged in a way that gave another narrative, different from what actually happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVjh_2QDz9s

(1) (Reply)

Squid Game: Could This Be A Coincidence? / Spiderman "No Way Home" Is Hitting The Cinemas On Friday / How To Stream/download Matrix Ressurrection 2021 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.