Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s (2208 Views)

Chinaza Nwozuzu: Gov Uzodimma Gives Scholarship To Girl Who Scored 9As in SSCE / My 3-Year-Old Son Can't Read Or Write Letters, Please Help / Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by ibro1010(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
HOW SCHOOL BOYS USED TO WRITE LETTERS TO GIRLS IN THE 80s and 90s Read love grammar below:-

Community high school
P.O. BOX 203
IBADAN
21st March 1998.

Dear �����,

Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love u chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by lilvicky68(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oh ..
I remember when I used to compose sweet letters for some kobos then..

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by LordIsaac(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Made us sound in the use of English grin grin

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by Amotolongbo(f): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
All their letters did have almost the same content.

They will now look for a friend with a very fine legible handwriting to help them in the final writing of the letter.

4 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by MufasaLion: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
My love for good writing is just endless.

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by daveP(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mind you, this letter got some of your parents married. So mothers still have these letters in their kaya.

Gen Z-ites however, can barely write a letter well.

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by ForestHill: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by Imustnottalk: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
I remember my uncle will give me 1naira just to deliver his letter those days
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by onomeabuja: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
ibro1010:
HOW SCHOOL BOYS USED TO WRITE LETTERS TO GIRLS IN THE 80s and 90s Read love grammar below:-

Community high school
P.O. BOX 203
IBADAN
21st March 1998.

Dear �����,

Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.

Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.

By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.

Empirically speaking, I love u chemically... I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.

I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.

Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in ����
This love letter too long i beg

1 Like

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by Ayo2004: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Long story..
When I was in ss3 in 2019,I just walk around with my iPhone and those ss2 and ss1 girls go dey fall anyhow grin

E remain small make I give like 5 of them belle
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by Maxcollins042(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Decided to go this style few months ago I've a crush but she ended up telling me she didn't understand a thing I wrote.

Kai!

2 Likes

Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by TheWolfen(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gone are the good old days
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by pek(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Maxcollins042:
Decided to go this style few months ago I've a crush but she ended up telling me she didn't understand a thing a wrote.

Kai!
I agree with her.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lol..all these NwaAmaikpe grammar those days without shishi for pocket.. grin grin..

Anyways, I didn't do all that letter crap because Dad was a very strict diciplinarian and I don't blame him.
What do you expect from a man with six girls??
If you dared to come close, you'll have yourself to blame.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by Generalwoodz(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Can I copy and paste this to one shawty that I have been talking with lately?
When I say talking with; our very first chat was all about pant, G string and color she wears
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by mytime24(f): 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Doxology
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girl In 80s And 90s by Rickmann: 4:07am On Sep 11, 2021
ibro1010:

Community high school
P.O. BOX 203
IBADAN
21st March 1998.

Dear �����,

Goodbye for now.

Your slave in ����

Life was sweet then cos we didn't know much..
Now, too much knowledge and the internet has killed things.

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For OAU Students / University Of Maiduguri's Admission Final List Is Out / Unaab 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.