Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Job Opportunity: Asaba Or Benin City? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity: Asaba Or Benin City? (661 Views)

Any Job In Warri Delta State Or Benin City / Part Time Jobs Around Uniben Or Benin / 4 Tips To Help You Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity: Asaba Or Benin City? by OVB123: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hello Nairalanders! Please I really need your help. I am presently living in Portharcourt and things are presently not too rousy (ok) for me. I have been on the streets hustling, all to no availed.
Now I am contemplating relocating from PH and I have been in touch with some of my friends, one base in Asaba, while the other in Benin city. Now I want to ask (please be frank with me) interms of jobs opportunity and low cost of living, between Asaba and Benin City which of this two cities will you advise me relocate to?
Re: Job Opportunity: Asaba Or Benin City? by Slickbishop(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Benin of course
Re: Job Opportunity: Asaba Or Benin City? by Armaggedon: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
What do you do?
Nonetheless, none of the two places is a commercial center. Except staying in Asaba will bring you close to Onitsha.
Re: Job Opportunity: Asaba Or Benin City? by Uniquekriss(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
OVB123:
Hello Nairalanders! Please I really need your help. I am presently living in Portharcourt and things are presently not too rousy (ok) for me. I have been on the streets hustling, all to no availed.
Now I am contemplating relocating from PH and I have been in touch with some of my friends, one base in Asaba, while the other in Benin city. Now I want to ask (please be frank with me) interms of jobs opportunity and low cost of living, between Asaba and Benin City which of this two cities will you advise me relocate to?
Benin
Re: Job Opportunity: Asaba Or Benin City? by NwaAdazzi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
OVB123:

Lmao,C dis hungry werey wey dey insult Edo State.
chai!
Re: Job Opportunity: Asaba Or Benin City? by Oyindamolah: 2:36am On Jul 23, 2022
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 80k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a DM or a mail (check my profile) to be added to a work group! subject your mail "NGO"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.
Re: Job Opportunity: Asaba Or Benin City? by reassured777(m): 4:35am On Jul 23, 2022
Hi Oyindamolah please I am earnestly interested in the program kindly add me to a work group my email is bayozahazem287@gmail.com and my contact no is 09062698328 (whatsapp). Thanks a bunch.
Re: Job Opportunity: Asaba Or Benin City? by yad2eidi: 8:32pm On Mar 04
OVB123:
your fellow cultist no fit give you work?

(1) (Reply)

About Npower / International Recruitment Offer... Is this real? / Multiple Openings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.