Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

Is It Wrong To Pray In The Name Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong To Pray In The Name Of Jesus (774 Views)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning / UK Priest Allows Muslims To Pray In His Church, Hit By Abuse On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Pray In The Name Of Jesus by Etekpe: 2:13pm On May 24, 2011
To the adjerents of the Grail message mostly.
As the Holy Spirit is a personality so I believe Jesus Christ is also now a personality after completing His work, because He cannot go back and be absorbed into the Father, so is it wrong to pray to Him more over as He has asked us to ask in His name?
Re: Is It Wrong To Pray In The Name Of Jesus by Joagbaje(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2011
He didn't ask us to pray to him, he asked us rather to pray to the father in his name.

John 16:23
23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
Re: Is It Wrong To Pray In The Name Of Jesus by kris2glo: 12:12am On May 25, 2011
He is the way the truth and the life: every man on planet earth reaches the father through Jesus (the way). When we pray, we pray in the name of Jesus.

His name is the ability and the answers to our prayers.

(1) (Reply)

2 Words In The Bible / Reasons For Trusting The Bible As Being True / Why Jesus Doesn't Respond.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.