Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

"God Gave Me A Message To Free People From Poverty In Nigeria - Williams Uchemba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God Gave Me A Message To Free People From Poverty In Nigeria - Williams Uchemba (434 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Yul Edochie: I Died In Car Accident In 2019, God Gave Me A Second Chance / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God Gave Me A Message To Free People From Poverty In Nigeria - Williams Uchemba by onyi25(f): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
"God Instructed Me In America To Return To Nigeria And Free People From Poverty" - Actor Williams Uchemba

Popular Nollywood Actor and philanthropist, Williams Uchemba, has taken to his social media page to explain why he started helping out the less privilege.

According to him, the reason he is so dedicated to Philanthropy is because it is a call from God.

He narrated how he was laying in his bed in the US few years ago when God gave him a clear instruction to return to Nigeria to free people from Poverty.

Sharing photos of some of his charity work, he added that his foundation is solely to fulfill the purpose of God.

Visit site below for full update/ photos;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/09/photos-god-instructed-me-in-america-to.html

Re: "God Gave Me A Message To Free People From Poverty In Nigeria - Williams Uchemba by dollytino4real(f): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
pls be careful how u go about it, because some Nigerians can be devilish and wicked. God keep u protect u

1 Like

Re: "God Gave Me A Message To Free People From Poverty In Nigeria - Williams Uchemba by Ever8090: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ok..buy Nigeria poverty no be for one person to tackle oooo...
Re: "God Gave Me A Message To Free People From Poverty In Nigeria - Williams Uchemba by Franzinni: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Do it in silence bro ... If you advertise it, you have already reaped your reward.

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Interview With Ex-bbnaija Housemate Queen (video) / Bbnaija Queen Reunite With Her Mother / Bbnaija S6: How I Got High On ‘weed’ After Mixing It With Spagetti – Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.