Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Best Crypto Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Crypto Platform (1066 Views)

Just In: OKX Crypto Platform Ban Naira (pics) / 10 Best Crypto Arbitrage Scanner You Should Try In 2022 / Peer To Peer Crypto Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Crypto Platform by ud003: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Which is the best crypto platform available to Nigerians with ease to deposit, buy, sell or trade bitcoin,
I have been using Luno uptil early this year when CBN ban bank from aiding cry to transactions. Using luno then was fast and stress free. But the problem.now with it is that Naira transactions is no longer allowed not even a p2p.
I tired Binance which i think is an excellent platform too. But the problem with it is that it has taken them forever to verify my account.

My question is which other platform can i use that is secure, trusted, easy and fast transaction.
Re: Best Crypto Platform by Simdyofficial(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
I bought several coins and still waiting to learn how they this trading works. Though my coins are in trust wallet and they are growing- I just wish to know how to trade too.
Re: Best Crypto Platform by Maccarthy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
I bought several coins and still waiting to learn how they this trading works. Though my coins are in trust wallet and they are growing- I just wish to know how to trade too.
I have a telegram group but it's not functional yet. I want people that really want to learn but without pressure and wouldn't give up easily.
Re: Best Crypto Platform by Simdyofficial(f): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Maccarthy:
I have a telegram group but it's not functional yet. I want people that really want to learn but without pressure and wouldn't give up easily.
thanks for your reply sir. kindly add me up on telegram @Flycommunity
Re: Best Crypto Platform by Samken2: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
What is the best cryto platform best for cryto trading in Nigeria despite cryto ban
Re: Best Crypto Platform by Samken2: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Maccarthy:
What's the name
Re: Best Crypto Platform by Samken2: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
How did u get to buy coins from ur Nigerian bank account
Re: Best Crypto Platform by Sheriman(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
ud003:
Which is the best crypto platform available to Nigerians with ease to deposit, buy, sell or trade bitcoin,
I have been using Luno uptil early this year when CBN ban bank from aiding cry to transactions. Using luno then was fast and stress free. But the problem.now with it is that Naira transactions is no longer allowed not even a p2p.
I tired Binance which i think is an excellent platform too. But the problem with it is that it has taken them forever to verify my account.

My question is which other platform can i use that is secure, trusted, easy and fast transaction.

Huobi global or Kucoin
Re: Best Crypto Platform by Simdyofficial(f): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Samken2:

I do buy from people not sites. I transfer money to them and they send the coins to me. Trusted people o. Don't fall for scammers.
Re: Best Crypto Platform by Bornboy4: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Binance
Samken2:
What is the best cryto platform best for cryto trading in Nigeria despite cryto ban
Re: Best Crypto Platform by Bornboy4: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Via Binance p2p methinks.
Samken2:

Re: Best Crypto Platform by Samken2: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bornboy4:
Binance
Is binance is working in Nigeria.
Re: Best Crypto Platform by Samken2: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bornboy4:
Via Binance p2p methinks.
How can I transfer money from binance p2p methinks from Nigeria bank to purchase a coin on binance
Re: Best Crypto Platform by buragoz: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
I had a very long confirmation time on Binance too. I also didn't know how to solve this problem, and I couldn't use this wallet. So now I am in search of hardware wallets for cryptocurrency. I want to use it quickly, so I use p2p transactions. I just have to log in and click on the "verify account" link to get verification. You can do this from your cell phone and your computer.
Tell me please about your experience with Luno, maybe this platform would work for me too. Thank you in advance!
Re: Best Crypto Platform by gunsnroses: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Binance has always been the best platform, especially for beginners.
Re: Best Crypto Platform by Solanaa: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
buragoz:
I had a very long confirmation time on Binance too. I also didn't know how to solve this problem, and I couldn't use this wallet. So now I am in search of hardware wallets for cryptocurrency. I want to use it quickly, so I use p2p transactions. I just have to log in and click on the "verify account" link to get verification. You can do this from your cell phone and your computer.
Tell me please about your experience with Luno, maybe this platform would work for me too. Thank you in advance!

Got verified on Binance December 2021 using my NIN and guess what?? They verified me in seconds.

So my little tips.

1. Look for high quality camera phone
2. When you're done uploading front and back of ur ID, the next phase is face verification..... Don't do it immediately.
Play around with it before you finally put your face, Blink, shake your head, Nod your head, smile, for atleast 2 mins Just to make sure you're human.
3. Hurray!! you've been verified

Moreover i did KYC for Kucoin same day with NIN and i got verified in 2 days and their p2p works fine.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Top 5 Mortgage Lenders As Of 2022 / Review Of Cassava Network App | How To Make Money From Cassava Network App / How Bullish/bearish Will 2007 Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.