Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger (1282 Views)

Bbnaija Tega Husband Crys Out Because Of What Boma Did To Her Wife Tega In The / Bobrisky Bleach His Finger ''knuckles Free" / Pantless Dancer Zodwa Wabantu's Fan Sticks His Finger In Her Private Part (18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger by gistnaijazone: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Big Brother Naija housemate who was evicted last week Tega revealed that Boma did not penetrate her with his finger she denied the fact saying that it was a fake video that was circulating on the internet.

Tega revealed that Boma did not penetrate her to PulseNg
When she was interviewed by pulseNG she said that the tissue which Boma was seen picking up while they were on the bed as seen on the video is used buy Boma to blow his nose whenever he is sleeping in the night.

Tega also stated that while they kissed and went deep, they had boundaries. She further claimed that the videos shared on social media were arranged in a way that gave another narrative, different from what actually happened.

On their kiss at the executive lounge, she said she and Boma came up with the idea because they felt those behind the camera might feel they are boring.

Click on the link below to read full details
https://gistnaijazone.com/tega-revealed-that-boma-did-not-penetrate-her/

Re: Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger by Tony3245(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Were you expecting her to agree before undecided undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger by TimFisher2: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
undecided

How did he got the smell?

Maybe Boma forgot to wash his hand after eating catfish pepper soup before sleeping

well

I see Angel becoming the biggest and wealthiest BBN billionaire housemate

I see her supersedes all housemates that will come in future with wealth

i see her dethroning Nengi and topping number one list of most chased olosho worldwide

i see her buying G wagon and Mercedes 4matic in one week in quick succession after coming out of BBN

This i have seen!

FalseProphet hope am doing your worldly call very well?

Re: Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
She should shut up already
Re: Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger by DSC7: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Veedeeyo nko
Re: Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
TimFisher2:
undecided

How did he got the smell?

Maybe Boma forgot to wash his hand after eating catfish pepper soup before sleeping

well

I see Angel becoming the biggest and wealthiest BBN billionaire housemate

I see her supersedes all housemates that will come in future with wealth

i see her dethroning Nengi and topping number one list of most chased olosho worldwide

i see her buying G wagon and Mercedes 4matic in one week in quick succession after coming out of BBN

This i have seen!

FalseProphet hope am doing your worldly call very well?
mr prophet, well am beginning to like angel, i like d way she sits down to talk to her fish! I pray she wins but since you've seen it all, am at rest....... But if she does not win, wahala 4 you o!
Re: Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger by Digmygold: 1:48am On Sep 12, 2021
You can lie to everyone Mrs Tega Dominic but you cannot lie to yourself. Wehdone Ma
Re: Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger by TimFisher2: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
mr prophet, well am beginning to like angel, i like d way she sits down to talk to her fish! I pray she wins but since you've seen it all, am at rest....... But if she does not win, wahala 4 you o!

I did not say she will win

But eventually If she wins..so be it

I said if she leaves any day anytime, she is going to be the wealthiest housemate even more richer than the winner and she will also supersede any other housemates in future

This I have seen!
Re: Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger by kokoA(m): 9:39am On Sep 12, 2021
What happened to your private part is the least of my worries madam. Shatap!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2021
TimFisher2:

I did not say she will win

But eventually If she wins..so be it

I said if she leaves any day anytime, she is going to be the wealthiest housemate even more richer than the winner and she will also supersede any other housemates in future

This I have seen!
oh ok, sorry for misquoting you. Her name is already part of those going to be evicted on sunday.

(1) (Reply)

R Kelly Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Sexual Abuse / Nigerian Model Tinusofine ‘mistakenly’ Share A Video Of Her Having A party / Last Word From Mobhad. Painful Moment Before He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.