Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Tuface Finally Speaks Of Marital Crisis With Annie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Finally Speaks Of Marital Crisis With Annie (546 Views)

E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers / Kizz Daniel: Kiss Daniel Changes Name Amidst Legal Crisis With G Worldwide / Ireti Osayemi & Husband Bakky Adeoye Debunk News Of Marriage Crisis With New Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Finally Speaks Of Marital Crisis With Annie by Azeemokoya: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Veteran Nigerian singer, Tuface Idibia, has finally spoken out following the marital crisis he has been facing with wife, Annie.

For the first time after the messy fight his wife has been engaging with his family members following Annie revelation that he is still seeing the mother of three of his children, Pero Adeniyi, Tuface decided to clear the air.

The actress, her family members and her husband’s siblings had a heated exchange which resulted in “wild allegations” last weekend.

The African Queen crooner spoke up after his wife was heard in an audio recording threatening to “scatter everything”.

In the audio, Annie had accused Tuface of lying to her and reiterated that his family doesn’t like her and have made her life hellish.

She was heard saying:

“I am going to scatter everything. Nobody knows the wrath of an angry woman. I ruin everything.

“Hello, Idibia family, this is Annie. Today, everything was peaceful nothing happened.

“My husband told me he had a shoot today, only for him to pack his things and his stupid cousin, Franky, helped him plan it. His family does not love me, they hate me.

“They have been giving me headache for the last 10 years. Today, my husband lied to me; he packed his things that he was going for a shoot but he is on his way to America.

“This was planned by himself, … and Franky – all behind my back. I don’t deserve this, I don’t.

It is not your business, I know, but I can’t call any member of his family.

“His manager does not even pick my calls because he thinks I am standing in his way.

“My husband is on his way to America without telling me…I’m done.”

Tuface, unable to take the crisis any longer, took to social media to address the situation.

While reacting to the messy fight which has taken several turns in the last few days, Tuface stated that though bringing their personal issues to social media was not cool.

He will however not sit back and watch everybody have a free for all battle in the name of love or solidarity.

He urged everyone, including their families and supporters, to respect their privacy and their kids as they deal with the issue internally.

The singer also turned off the comment section of the Instagram post to avoid people commenting on it.

read more: https://newsroundtheclock.com/tuface/?fbclid=IwAR05SY8K2vKV2GxaIFX5BwWQy7g_7dAQau8wSaXVEryPuuu9nv48cNjcjvU

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaijas6 Winner Whitemoney Receives Toyota Venza From Fans / Leak Video Of How Wizkid Insulted Davido And Call Him Frog Voice Resurface / Chris Brown's Former Maid Who Was Attacked By His Dog, Requests N414 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.