Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks (20988 Views)

Physical Verification Will Start When All Biometrics Have Been Completed / N-power: Physical Verification Will Commence As Soon As List Gets To NOA / N-power Batch C: Deployment/physical Verification Will Be Communicated Via Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by pawesome(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2021
IHIEGOD:
A centre in imo. State is collecting 1000 naira each of npower enrollees what should we do in a situation like this.
call them..they will pick and you tell them..it is free
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by ericiland: 8:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Prechboy:
same here. I was automatically converted to Nteach from Ntech but I haven't been deployed.
am sure they will deploy you soon..... Seems no NTech this batch.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by McCall75: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2021
My dashboard is showing that I have not been deployed yet and USSSD CODE is not working on my phone. I applied N-Agro. What do I do about this please?
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Prechboy(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2021
ericiland:
am sure they will deploy you soon..... Seems no NTech this batch.
have you been deployed?
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Godisable69: 8:58am On Sep 11, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of Npower Batch C applicants have been asking about the exact duration of the N-Power physical verification exercise, the N-Power Batch C physical verification exercise will last for two weeks, from 10th September to 24th September, 2021.

Important documents needed in addition to documents required by your state Local Government Area includes;

1) Npower Reference Identification Number
2) Valid means of identification
3) Academic Credentials

All N-Power Batch C applicants are advised to keep checking their Npower NASIMS portal or use the USSD code *45665# to determine their Npower physical verification center and their deployment status.
My friend sent this requirement for verification to me.
Why submitting BVN at local government ? I am scared about that ooo

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by vic4real22: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2021
ConnectPhones:
Please what's the solution for this
I have a similar issue, pls how do we solve this?
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Ugmama(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Any nhealth in Abakaliki posted to state hospital mgt board?
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by tonyson010(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Younghacka:
Please Ezenwaez, Thanks For All Your Help.
I Applied For N-Agro And My Tab Is Still Showing Not Deployed Yet, I Used Their USSD Code This Evening And I Was Prompted That My Physical Verification Centre Is My Local Government Area Headquarter, I Checked My Date Of Physical Verification And It Said 10th Of September, I Checked My PPA And It Said I Will See That After I Have Done My Physical Verification.
I Checked My Tab Again, And It Is Still Showing Yet To Be Deployed.
Please How Can This Problem Be Solved, Is There Any Way Out, Thanks.

Use a different browser or different phone. Perhaps I have been logged in and it is just showing u things from Ur cache.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by tonyson010(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2021
oyewale0001:
@ezenwaez.
please have done my physical verification today at my local government. But have not download my PPA letter yet. Please is there any way my portal will validate that have done the physical verification so that I will be able to download my PPA letter. Or do I need to wait till the end of the physical verification before downloading my PPA letter.

Calm down, ụ will download it in due time. Ụ don't have issue cos many (over 70%) haven't downloaded.

Many people travelled yesterday only to be disappointed at LGA secretariats.

Npower is so unorganized and I don't see them doing this month.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by toask111: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Is there any deployed ADO Ekiti Npower here?
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by ericiland: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Prechboy:
have you been deployed?
yeah, to a school
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Utycar: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2021
ezenwaez:

Lots of Npower Batch C applicants have been asking about the exact duration of the N-Power physical verification exercise, the N-Power Batch C physical verification exercise will last for two weeks, from 10th September to 24th September, 2021.

Important documents needed in addition to documents required by your state Local Government Area includes;

1) Npower Reference Identification Number
2) Valid means of identification
3) Academic Credentials

All N-Power Batch C applicants are advised to keep checking their Npower NASIMS portal or use the USSD code *45665# to determine their Npower physical verification center and their deployment status.

Please why is foreign students or students that studied abroad not allowed to apply for this N-Power?
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by venus4cupid: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
PLEASE DO SO QUICKLY..
REUPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS AND ENTER THE CORRECT DATE OF BIRTH IN YOUR BVN
DavidKajo94:
When I try to download my ppa letter, sometimes it tells me "please update your date of birth on your profile" Please what do I need to do? Cos it's already showing there and it's correct. Updating it will mean I will have to reupload every other document, should I go ahead?

1 Like

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by twosquare(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
toask111:
Is there any deployed ADO Ekiti Npower here?
What's the question about Ado-Ekiti?
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by twosquare(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
venus4cupid:
PLEASE DO SO QUICKLY..
REUPLOAD YOUR DOCUMENTS AND ENTER THE CORRECT DATE OF BIRTH IN YOUR BVN
Wait till after physical verification. And when they fix their shit.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by ebuk4real(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cherie69:

Please,were u able to print your letter?
I'm in Calabar.

Nope.. just printed the space where my place of deployment was contained
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by toask111: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
twosquare:
What's the question about Ado-Ekiti?

Where is the venue for Physical Verification for Ado Local Govt?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
pawesome:
Sha,it's not only u that have the mentality...the money before anything that's why most Nigerians are unemployable

No passion
No likes
Nothing
Just straight out money

Middle of the month they won't see you neither will you be committed to your duties...only end of the month waiti g for salary...poverty mentality

Listen here man. Don't go about with that mentality that Nigerians are unemployable. That's a lie of the devil. Many Nigerians want to work and have something doing. But when there's no job, what do we do?

The same Nigerian that is unemployable will find his way to Europe, through the desert, or America, through visa lottery and will suddenly become employable. How? Because there are available jobs out there.

Out of the over 20,000 thousand Afghans that were resettled in USA, over 5,000 now have permanent jobs, including women without education or skill. Why? There are more job vacancies than there are candidates to even fill the role, to the extent they are encouraging teenagers to apply for jobs.

Man's gotta survive, one way or another.

You just didn't think this through before you put on your judgemental glasses.

Never say that Nigerians are unemployable, because there are very few jobs in the first place and when they find their way into developed economies, they not only suddenly become employable, they thrive. And yes, money has to be prioritized.

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by uthlaw: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
safesurfer:

Listen here man. Don't go about with that mentality that Nigerians are unemployable. That's a lie of the devil. Many Nigerians want to work and have something doing. But when there's no job, what do we do?

The same Nigerian that is unemployable will find his way to Europe, through the desert, or America, through visa lottery and will suddenly become employable. How? Because there are available jobs out there.

Out of the over 20,000 thousand Afghans that were resettled in USA, over 5,000 now have permanent jobs, including women without education or skill. Why? There are more job vacancies than there are candidates to even fill the role, to the extent they are encouraging teenagers to apply for jobs.

Man's gotta survive, one way or another.

You just didn't think this through before you put on your judgemental glasses.

Never say that Nigerians are unemployable, because there are very few jobs in the first place and when they find their way into developed economies, they not only suddenly become employable, they thrive. And yes, money has to be prioritized.
u dey answer dat one,because he de manage one #20,000 work,he think say he don escape poverty!

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Younghacka(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
femzy190:

Did you change your programe ?
No
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by ggood: 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
OFAIKGROUPS:

Mine is LGEA PRIMARY SCHOOL angakushi. NASARAWA STATE......NEVER HEARD OF THAT PLACE BEFORE......

Verification centre is local govt. Sectariat markudi road lafia.....I will be heading there on Monday....by the grace of GOd
Ok Brother am not in Nasarawa am far away , I choose lafia I didn't choose that village, Brother clarify me on this , You know lafia have three Development Area which is Lafia Municipal, Lafia East and Lafia North , will the physical Verification take place in the Three Development Area or at
Secretariat Makurdii road. Please can we communicate with phone?

Thanks
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Em222: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pls guys I am into contract business currently I am cashtraped cos of no contract at the moment am just broke haven't eaten uptill now and I don't have money to eat currently can any kind hearted Nigerian help me out with any amount pls 0032949821 acess bank
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by McCall75: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
What do I do ? embarassed embarassed

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by twosquare(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2021
toask111:

Where is the venue for Physical Verification for Ado Local Govt?

Thanks in anticipation
Pavillion. Along NTA road.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by chally100(m): 7:58am On Sep 12, 2021
ezenwaez:

Yes
please do I have to upload the acceptance letter b4 going for the physical verification
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by toask111: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2021
twosquare:
Pavillion. Along NTA road.

Okay. Thank you.
Someone said it will take place at the Ado Local Government Council Secretariat.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by twosquare(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2021
toask111:

Okay. Thank you.
Someone said it will take place at the Ado Local Government Council Secretariat.
Didn't hear that. That was the text message I received when I dialled the USSD code. Pavilion.
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by toask111: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2021
twosquare:
Didn't hear that. That was the text message I received when I dialled the USSD code. Pavilion.

Oh okay. Thank
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by kingsleyugo41(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=oyewale0001 post=105701797]

Abeokuta North [/quote okay
Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by Kuginzi: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Blackchampion:
Make sure that the DOB you used and the one in your BVN are the same. I had same issue, but I've fixed it. It'll also require you to upload all the documents you uploaded before, so make sure they handy.
Thanks.
I have done that but whenever I click on download PPA letter, I keep receiving "please proceed for physical verification!". I don't know how to go about it

1 Like

Re: Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks by SaAyomikun(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2021
I can't even download the letter. This is the response I keep getting each time I click on download letter . angry angry
Or is it possible to proceed for verification without the letter?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement / How To Write A Job Application Using The E-mail Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.