Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship (1124 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Adigun Olawale Emmanuel, UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Akporo1234: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Update from

In what will come across as a really shocking development, a 16-year-old secondary school student has died in Delta State.

The young lady, identified as Blessing, passed away after consuming a substance.

It was gathered by Siggy that the incident happened on Tuesday, September 7, 2021, at Okumagba Avenue, Warri, Delta State.

According to a family source: “She drank a substance and was rushed to the hospital where she passed away.

“She did it because her boyfriend ended their relationship. It’s heartbreaking for her family.”

https:///delta-state-student-commits-suicide-after-her-boyfriend-ended-their-relationship/

Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Akporo1234: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Chaii
Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by CampussNews: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
But I thought men are scum??

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Buharidgeneral: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
That's terrible
Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by DoggoneDogg: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
If this one is 16 then Tinubu is truly 69

2 Likes

Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rest in peace young lady
Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by punisha: 6:29am On Sep 11, 2021
16 kee u there
Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by CampussNews: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2021
punisha:
16 kee u there

The thing shock me too. But it's very much posible.
Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Ceenachi: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Don't just scold your kids thinking that ll be enough for them to act right... Raise your kids with love, let them see you as their better half, let them be able to confined in you, talk to you without the fear of you judging or scrutinizing them.

He/she ll be able to tell you anything.... I remember vividly, when I was I tnk 17 or so.... I loved a girl in my church... She was 15/16 at that time... So I collected her num and texted her that night (A love message)....
She didn't reply at first but later did at night... I was so happy and I was eager to read the reply, as I opened it the content was "pls don't ever send me this kind of message again because if you do, you will be answering to my mom. I already told my mom about it".
I backed off immediately.

Let say her mom has created fear in her and she wasn't able to tell her that kinda stuffs... Maybe the fear of hearing "why would you give him your num in the first place"..... She might have said yes out of ignorance.

Draw your male child close and your female child closer, women are weaker vessels and young girls are more weaker.... They really need parental guidance in every aspect.

SHALOM ✌️

2 Likes

Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Enqline12: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2021
They need to flog her dead body!!!Idiat....
Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Enqline12:
They need to flog her dead body!!!Idiat....
They always sit on their BRAINS

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Gosj001: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
What is happening nowadays?

My siggy
Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Charmingrascal(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

She might actually be 16 bro.

I served at a higher institution and there was this well endowed girl with big ass and boobs that I was seriously hitting on, I asked her out she agreed.
God so good, students were asked to submit there files at the Admin Dept where I served she brought her file to the Office that I was, that was when I discovered that Precious was just 16 years.

Men I was shocked to my marrow, this girl's curves and everything will never make you think she was 16. After I closed from the Office she came to my place and I asked her she confirmed her age to me.
Bro I was heartbroken because I was already thinking of how I would handle the babe in bed grin

All my plans to nack her that day changed, I was 26 then.
I thought to myself if I have had sex with this babe ignorantly and perhaps something happened they will accuse me of being a paedophile or a rapist.

That was how I told Precious to see me as just a brother, she insisted that her age wasn't a problem but bro I refused.
The funny thing was all her friends were matured and older than her so I never suspected that she was a teenager.
September 9th was her 18th birthday, though we still talk but distance might not let me see her anytime soon.
That ass still dey my mind I swear.
She was young and wild, u will never suspect she was just 16 even now you won't know that Precious is just 18

Girls of nowadays are more matured than their age.
Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Ceufinish: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jesus gives hope

Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Some look their age, some look younger and some look older.
I look younger than my age so it's possible she was 16.
Re: 16 Year Old Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Ended Their Relationship by Kriely(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Suicide is never an option

(1) (Reply)

Quality Plagiarism Services Available For Your Books And Others. / What Is Maximum Cutt Off Mark Of Aaua Of Computer Science / Celebration Of Poor Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.