Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Your Wife Is Around You. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Wife Is Around You. (355 Views)

My Little Wife Is So Fierce - Feather's Stories / 19 Ways To Fix Your Wife - When She Is Falling Apart / I Rather Be His LovePeddler Than Your Wife (interesting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Wife Is Around You. by Ochari: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
One day, a clergyman said to me that my wife was around me. He insisted that she was one of the everyday women that I talked with. My first reaction was sarcastic laughter. I did not believe him!

For Godsake, I am Soul’e Rhymez; I have a kind of personality that not too many guys have. It is impossible for a woman that will live with me for the rest of my life to have met & conversed with me, and not fall in love and show it.

My personality does not accommodate people staying on the fence; you either love me with all your heart and show it or hate me passionately and keep quiet about it. If you love me and show it, it is because you have the seed of greatness in & desire it, but if you hate me or love me and refuse to show it, it is because you do not have the seed of greatness in you & you are in love with mediocrity.

So, saying my wife was around me and did not make herself noticeable is the same as saying I will marry a mediocre woman. That is impossible! Some women love me and fight the feelings; I know many of them but I do not give a heck about them – they are mediocre women; they are lesser than ordinary – such women cannot even be my girlfriend, much more my wife.

Any woman that is comfortable with concealing love is wicked; strong for the wrong reasons; marrying such women is a pure disaster. They are weak! I do not wish to marry a weak woman; my wife will be a strong woman!

For a woman to have stayed around me for a long time, love me and manage not to show it is a weakness that I cannot live with – If I was to go by the clergyman’s claim, that was the type of woman he referred to and I knew was.........
Continue Reading...........
https://felicitygists.com/your-wife-is-around-you/
Re: Your Wife Is Around You. by JBoss25(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
[url]camronhit.jpeg[/url]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sketch 79 Mac Crack / Two Hundred Thousand Feet Under The Sea / 1000 Airtime Val GIVEAWAY! Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.