Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Urgent Vacancy For A Professional Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy For A Professional Writer (420 Views)

I Need A Professional Writer/rewriter To Rewrite A Book On Puberty For Boys / I Need A Professional Writer To Write A 30k-word Book On Senior Fitness / Vacancy for a professional writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy For A Professional Writer by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
I need a very good writer to help with some of my client's work.

NOTE:

- I am not looking for an article writer, but someone who can write on any topic, comfortable with all kinds of writing and understands English.
- I don't correct my writers, so if you're still developing your writing skills, this opportunity is not for you.

Interested and competent writers should send samples of their work to patrickokunima@gmail.com

All the best!
Re: Urgent Vacancy For A Professional Writer by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ongoing
Re: Urgent Vacancy For A Professional Writer by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Still open
Re: Urgent Vacancy For A Professional Writer by Seniorwriter(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2021
PatrickOkunima:
I need a very good writer to help with some of my client's work.

NOTE:

- I am not looking for an article writer, but someone who can write on any topic, comfortable with all kinds of writing and understands English.
- I don't correct my writers, so if you're still developing your writing skills, this opportunity is not for you.

Interested and competent writers should send samples of their work to patrickokunima@gmail.com

All the best!
I have a prolific writer amongst those in my team of writers to recommend if you still are in need of one but you need to be explicit about your payment for the job before ill proceed to instruct for furtherance.

PatrickOkunima:

I pay N1,000 per page. I can go a little higher if I'm very impressed.

Per page as to relation with maximum number of words is what in your Ts & Cs.?

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Urgent Vacancy For A Professional Writer by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Seniorwriter:

I have a prolific writer amongst those in my team of writers to recommend if you still are in need of one but you need to be explicit about your payment for the job before ill proceed to instruct for furtherance.

@SENIORWRITER

I pay N1,000 per page. I can go a little higher if I'm very impressed.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For A Professional Writer by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Closing soon.
Re: Urgent Vacancy For A Professional Writer by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Urgent Vacancy For A Professional Writer by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Urgent Vacancy For A Professional Writer by Ayal01(f): 3:14am On Sep 15, 2021
If you can be very specific as to how much you pay per word, you can dm me on WhatsApp via 08105769621. However, I hope it’s at a fairly good rate.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Field Personnel Officer / How To Fix "Date Of Birth Does Not Match BVN" Issue When Uploading PPA Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.