Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Will The Fulani's Live To Regret Their Actions? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The Fulani's Live To Regret Their Actions? (749 Views)

Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Fulani's Live To Regret Their Actions? by Mangekyo: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
The fulani killer herdsmen were never this wild and barbaric. They became power drunk when bubu became president. Perhaps they thought they could do away with whatever atrocities they commited bcus bubu who is one of em, got their backs as a big brother.

They used the opportunity to start grabbing lands since "nothing go happen". They were never as bold as they were when they started instructing their cows to feed on anything that can be fed on including the crops of farmers. In their mind, I believe they were like "Na we get Nigeria now, nothing dey happen..... Na we dey here!", reason they murdered or injured any farmer who dared confront them.

I remember how they pursued yorubas outta their indigenous lands. Millions of yorubas were disposed, with most of them fleeing to IDP camps in Benin Republic.
Because of them, thousands of millions of yoruba youths became keyboard warriors.

No day would pass without we seeing post from yoruba keyboard warriors wailing all the way from their IDP camps about how they'll deal with the fulani herdsmen, which of course never happened.

The fulani's literally thought they were gods with the abōkis from the north cheering them and the miyetti Allah, FG and the northern governors acting as if they didn't know any of these shits were actually happening.

Fulanis after conquering the west with their footsoldiers, and the east with the military, Sort to conquer the south, but were met with heavy and unyielding resistance. We the Niger delta people resisted them with everything in our power as we obviously preferred sleeping in our warm, soft beds to sleeping on the floors in IDP camps.

Seeing that we couldn't be conquered, the killer herdsmen terrorists released a powerful threat, threatening us that if we do not behave, that we should be prepared for their wrath.

Well the ever tactical, battle-ready Rambo caliber militants in the Niger Delta Avengers, hit back right at them. They bodly told them that "10 fulani lives will be taken for every one Niger deltan live lost". The fulani's realizing how f**ked up the situation was getting to, apologized immediately through the miyetti Allah who said the threat wasn't from them.

Some yoruba youths from their IDP camps in Benin Republic disclosed that the threat was obviously fake and were written by Igbos who wanted to stair things up.
Well who cares about that anyway......

Now away from history, it does seem the fulani's ended up drawing unnecessary hate to themselves. I mean literally many, if not all tribes now despise them along with their cows.

So many states have now put in laws that would ban them from grazing openly.
I heard the miyetti Allah in Lagos was begging for more time for the killer herdsmen to relocate or learn the new proposed idea of ranching. But all pleas are now falling into deaf ears. The yoruba people of which it's youth were chased to Benin republic have even now added a 21year jail term for any killer herdsmen seeing grazing openly.
I guess this is pay back, isn't it? They're now at our mercy as there isn't much the buhari led FG can do about the situation.

Even after all these haven't been resolved, another big blow has been dealt on em.

Wike suggested that every states starts to get hold of their own generated VAT.
It hasn't gone down well for the abōkis. I mean they feed from the money generated from the south, so obviously not being able to continue feeding is gonna be a big problem for them.

I believe the killer fulani herdsmen really did wake up the governors of the south as it was very obvious the north never loved us. I mean not even a single fulani governor or elite tried to call the footsoldiers to order. Perhaps they were even loving it. They didn't regard us as brothers, did they?

Now that the VAT bill is looking likely to be passed I heard one saying we are brothers, hence should be their keepers. I reckon he should've have said this to the fulani herdsmen when they were busy destroying our farms and the lives of many people, Dont you think?

Anyway,it is obvious all these wouldn't have happened if the fulani's hadn't gone berserk.
They are the cause of all these, and the abōkis are now ready to suffer because of their actions.
What do yall thinks?

2 Likes

Re: Will The Fulani's Live To Regret Their Actions? by techwaya: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
There is no such thing as Fulani herdsmen or bandits,they are isis west Africa faction disguising as herdsmen and bandits..
Re: Will The Fulani's Live To Regret Their Actions? by duro4chang(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
I swear they will regret it. But if you vote for Fulani again or Fulani asslicker , that is back to square one.

1 Like

Re: Will The Fulani's Live To Regret Their Actions? by Mangekyo: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
duro4chang:
I swear they will regret it. But if you vote for Fulani again or Fulani asslicker , that is back to square one.

The thing is they won't regret it alone. But together with Abōkis who they say they're one with....

1 Like

Re: Will The Fulani's Live To Regret Their Actions? by macrodata(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
techwaya:
There is no such thing as Fulani herdsmen or bandits,they are isis west Africa faction disguising as herdsmen and bandits..
Whatever! Fulani are not welcome anywhere in the south.

3 Likes

Re: Will The Fulani's Live To Regret Their Actions? by Powersurge: 7:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Fulanis don't have regrets. Ask Hausas.
Re: Will The Fulani's Live To Regret Their Actions? by Lovelive: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Powersurge:

My brother, time ll tell
Re: Will The Fulani's Live To Regret Their Actions? by AroleOduduwa2: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Buhari is the best thing to ever happen to the south. His actions has triggered a lot of positive reactions from the southern politicians especially the SS and SW. This is only the beginning, in months to come there will be bills like resource control, state policing and finally when a strong Southern president take over, we will put the ungrateful parasites in their place forever
Re: Will The Fulani's Live To Regret Their Actions? by APCNig: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2021
You think their will be Fulani tribe in the next 50 years? I doubt it. The Fulanis would have wiped off themselves from the world through terrorism and banditry
Re: Will The Fulani's Live To Regret Their Actions? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Powersurge:

Hausas can't make foolanis regret because Hausas have been made docile by being brainwashed with Islam by the Foolanis.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Gambari, Attorney-general Malami Fume At Fina / Nnamdi Kanu Is Far More Popular And Influential Than Tinubu / BREAKING: Prof. Chukwuma Soludo Begins With Praise And Worship As He Makes His A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.