Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya (3318 Views)

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / Nigerian Girls Fight In Napoli, Italy (Video) / Group Of Girls Fight Dirty Over Facebook Insults in Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya by Emmac433: 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Two popular Nigerian big girls have been caught on camera fighting on the street of Benghazi, Libya.

In the video posted by one Rashidat Bint Abdallah on a 'Nigerians in Benghazi' Facebook group on Friday, other women speaking Yoruba are seen separating the ones fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOaPL20cLyA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya by 529bashir: 12:08am On Sep 11, 2021
sad
Re: Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Men are disgracing us abroad women have joined too, nice to be supportive sha
Re: Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya by jerryunit48: 1:32am On Sep 11, 2021
I actually thought that they were our sisters from that side but I was surprised to hear them speaking Yoruba… well anybody can learn Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya by MVLOX(m): 5:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Na Dem know
Re: Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya by Caboceer: 5:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Emmac433:
Two popular Nigerian big girls have been caught on camera fighting on the street of Benghazi, Libya.

In the video posted by one Rashidat Bint Abdallah on a 'Nigerians in Benghazi' Facebook group on Friday, other women speaking Yoruba are seen separating the ones fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOaPL20cLyA

Big girlz bawo

all these ones na olocho wey dey hustle for Libya on their way to Italy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya by Ebije1(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Shey na girls wey follow desert enter lybia be big girls?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya by Sonnobax15(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2021
undecided
Big girls

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya by agadez007(m): 7:25am On Sep 11, 2021
jerryunit48:
I actually thought that they were our sisters from that side but I was surprised to hear them speaking Yoruba… well anybody can learn Yoruba
It might actually surprise you to know that Yoruba girls are more into that trade than any other Nigerian tribe ,but their brothers on here live in denial,some of those girls you see disgracing us as a Country in Italy who everybody think are bini girls are actually from the west,not too long ago my neighbors wife left him to travel to Libya in the guise to “doing hairdressing” there,you want weave or do Chuku for Arab women hair?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya by Charmingrascal(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Most of this Nigerian girls in Libya are into prostitution.

They service their Arab clients and customers.

The first and the last time I had STD I contacted it through my ex girlfriend who travelled to Libya and came back after like Six years. The first time we met after she came back I saw her taking ampiclox and found other drugs in her bag, I questioned her about those drugs she said she wasn't the one taking the drugs and I foolishly believed her
I was so foolish to dive in without protection.
Many of them are so reckless, they snatch each other's boyfriends, they are bitter towards one another.
Her friend that they came back together and lodged in the same hotel tried everything possible to get down with me I honestly wanted to do it too but my ex started suspecting us
This my ex dated two friends, he was pregnant for one and the other was topping the pregnancy.

If your girlfriend or sister is in Libya brother forget it she is into prostitution as a side hustle
Re: Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2021
agadez007:
It might actually surprise you to know that Yoruba girls are more into that trade than any other Nigerian tribe ,but their brothers on here live in denial,some of those girls you see disgracing us as a Country in Italy who everybody think are bini girls are actually from the west,not too long ago my neighbors wife left him to travel to Libya in the guise to “doing hairdressing” there,you want weave or do Chuku for Arab women hair?

bini girls still dominate and control italy,yoruba women of recent are dominating the arab route

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Girls Fight On The Street Of Benghazi, Libya by Ceufinish: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Christ is the prince of peace. No fighting in his kingdom

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Jubilant On The Shias Killed (graphic) / It Shall Never Be Well With Whosoever That Started This Sniper Madness / Girl Who Was Raped,strangled And Thrown Into A Well Miraculously Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.