Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The Bible Says People Are Wicked. Are People Nowadays Bad Pretending To Be Good? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Says People Are Wicked. Are People Nowadays Bad Pretending To Be Good? (144 Views)

Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Says People Are Wicked. Are People Nowadays Bad Pretending To Be Good? by christainslove: 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Proverbs 14:15-The simple believes every word, but the prudent considers well his steps.
Simple people believe in words but many people pretend to be good. Wisdom says-Actions speak louder than words. So we have to watch what people do not what they say because many people are liars and the bible says that the heart of man is desperately wicked.
I remember story of the ginger bread man. He escaped all his enemies but fell into the trap of a wolf because he was too trusting. Matthew 10:16 - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Don’t trust anyone,not any friends or even family because people are evil wearing a mask of good.If you become poor,they will hurt you so work hard every day, okay. A little sleep, a little slumber and poverty will come like an armed man.
Re: The Bible Says People Are Wicked. Are People Nowadays Bad Pretending To Be Good? by Kobojunkiee: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
christainslove:
Proverbs 14:15-The simple believes every word, but the prudent considers well his steps.
Simple people believe in words but many people pretend to be good. Wisdom says-Actions speak louder than words. So we have to watch what people do not what they say because many people are liars and the bible says that the heart of man is desperately wicked.
I remember story of the ginger bread man. He escaped all his enemies but fell into the trap of a wolf because he was too trusting. Matthew 10:16 - Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Don’t trust anyone,not any friends or even family because people are evil wearing a mask of good.If you become poor,they will hurt you so work hard every day, okay. A little sleep, a little slumber and poverty will come like an armed man.
Jesus Christ preached that you should also not trust men who come to you in His name submitting that they are false teachers and false prophets aka Mogs. undecided

God, through His prophet, declared a curse on anyman who puts his trust in another man - Jeremiah 17 vs 5 undecided

(1) (Reply)

Relationship And Marriage Messages / Are You Really A Follower Of Jesus Or Just A Fan? / Thought On Giving (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.