Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How Can I Stop Ringing In My Head? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Stop Ringing In My Head? (371 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Ringing In My Head? by emmykey0128(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hello nairalanders, please I really need help, I have been having ringing in my head for the past 2 months (tinnitus) it started when I was ill and was treated at a private hospital, I have been to different Ent doctors and yet they can’t seems to find solutions, I have been given different drugs and ear drops too , I was told it doesn’t go away, can anybody please help me out because I find it very difficult to sleep at night and it affects my balancing and gives me periodic migraine
Re: How Can I Stop Ringing In My Head? by HarunaWest(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
emmykey0128:
Hello nairalanders, please I really need help, I have been having ringing in my head for the past 2 months (tinnitus) it started when I was ill and was treated at a private hospital, I have been to different Ent doctors and yet they can’t seems to find solutions, I have been given different drugs and ear drops too , I was told it doesn’t go away, can anybody please help me out because I find it very difficult to sleep at night and it affects my balancing and gives me periodic migraine
It will go away no worry
Re: How Can I Stop Ringing In My Head? by Smartfitnessaur: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Long, hot showers aren't actually what they appear. While they might loosen up your muscles and encompass you in a mitigating cloud — and feel especially decent in case you're wiped out, on the grounds that the muggy steam releases mucus — they additionally convey a large group of dangers to your skin and heart. Consider cleaning up over Lukewarm Water. It may not be as unwinding on a superficial level as burning every one of your difficulties away, however it puts your body under much less pressure. Beside the conspicuous diminished risks of cooler showers — who hasn't inadvertently heated up their scalp attempting to wash their hair in a too-hot shower? — there are more surprising advantages that will probably persuade you to turn your hot tap down.
Re: How Can I Stop Ringing In My Head? by ValCon888: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tinnitus doesn't have a cure, it can only be managed.
People who constantly use earphones, particularly noise-cancellation earbuds are at risk of this condition.
Seems to me like your tinnitus has an underlying condition. Treat that condition, and the ringing sound might go on its own.
Re: How Can I Stop Ringing In My Head? by emmykey0128(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
It all started when I was sick, maybe the medication they gave me or the injections, I was given cerumol eardrop and whenever I use it , it seems the sound increases
ValCon888:
Tinnitus doesn't have a cure, it can only be managed.
People who constantly use earphones, particularly noise-cancellation earbuds are at risk of this condition.
Seems to me like your tinnitus has an underlying condition. Treat that condition, and the ringing sound might go on its own.
Re: How Can I Stop Ringing In My Head? by rottenPussy: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2021
emmykey0128:
It all started when I was sick, maybe the medication they gave me or the injections, I was given cerumol eardrop and whenever I use it , it seems the sound increases
lol. This is my case too for the past three months. I have figured it's a side effect of the medications I was given, so I don't bother to go get any medication for it. I believe it will go with time.

As a remedy, google tinnitus masking sound, and find whichever works for you. Also join the the tinnitus group on quote; there you will find solace in narrative of people who have managed it for years

(1) (Reply)

5 Kinds Of People At A Nigerian Burial Ceremony / What Will Happen If This Continues? / Black Wednesday In Auchi As Accident Claims 21 Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.