Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone (4741 Views)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Anyone Ready To SWAP An Iphone 5s For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Lisarey24(f): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Good day all. Please I want to know if its possible to swap my Tecno canon CA7 for an iPhone 5s? Please your reply is important. Thank you
Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Ajilenu: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lisarey24:
Good day all. Please I want to know if its possible to swap my Tecno canon CA7 for an iPhone 5s? Please your reply is important. Thank you
iphone 5s? Why not go for a higher Tecno phone? The iPhone 5s is so outdated

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Lisarey24(f): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
The thing is I want to upgrade to an iPhone
Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Boyco: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lisarey24:
The thing is I want to upgrade to an iPhone
Lol , of all phones to upgrade to is iphone 5s of 2013?? �. Nigerians always wanting to use iphone just to feel among . i won't even advice anyone to use iphone x at this age, this one is talking abt 5s �

6 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Sparklinglyte(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Because you want use iphone

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by mcteddy01: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lisarey24:
sell ur Tecno add little n look for a better iphone to buy u might b lucky

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Ahmad62(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Boyco:

Lol , of all phones to upgrade to is iphone 5s of 2013?? �. Nigerians always wanting to use iphone just to feel among . i won't even advice anyone to use iphone x at this age, this one is talking abt 5s �

Can you imagine iPhone 5s?.. I can't even take it out when I'm with my friends talkless of a lady

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Breastfeed: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
Carlcare do offer swap deals, I don't know if they swap to iphone sha

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Knowles12(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Just chat me on WhatsApp
Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by koskilala: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Check carlcare
Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lisarey24:

It’s very much possible

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Mikefrik(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lisarey24:
The thing is I want to upgrade
to an iPhone
So because you want to upgrade to iphone means iphone 5s? It's like you don't know what iphone 5s is that your camon is even better than this useless outdated iphone 5s. Iphone that even if you buy, you won't enjoy it because of battery (1560mAh). If you need an iphone why don't you buy a new one.
Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Lisarey24(f): 12:53am On Sep 25, 2021
Ahmad62:

Can you imagine iPhone 5s?.. I can't even take it out when I'm with my friends talkless of a lady

Haha
Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by jyz200(m): 5:02am On Sep 25, 2021
Mikefrik:

So because you want to upgrade to iphone means iphone 5s? It's like you don't know what iphone 5s is that your camon is even better than this useless outdated iphone 5s. Iphone that even if you buy, you won't enjoy it because of battery (1560mAh). If you need an iphone why don't you buy a new one.
Why d thing dy pain you Na
It's her choice ,let her decide what she want

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by SunshineHQ(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2021
so iphone 5 sef na upgrade? na wa o

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Obinna145: 1:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Can I swap my Tecno spark 7pro to iphone 7
If yes ... Let me know....
Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Allison012: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2022
Obinna145:
Nwa nnem u can't
Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by chukwuwendu: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Obinna145:

Yes you can... contact me
Re: Is It Possible To Swap An Android Phone For An Iphone by Gold359(f): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Boyco:

what about iphonexsmas is it okay to buy

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Redmi 9A Have A G25 Processor ? / Free 1G From MTN For 3 Days / UNLOCK MTN 5G ZTE MC801A, MTN 5G ZLT X20 and AIRTEL 5G ZLT X25 PRO ROUTER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.