Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Buy Building Materials Online In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Buy Building Materials Online In Nigeria (207 Views)

Buy Building Now / Buy Building Now 2bags Of Cement / Are You Looking To Build Your House/renovate Your Home/buy Building Materials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Building Materials Online In Nigeria by EmmanuelUgwu23: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Briefwatch team:
– Can you tell Us something about yourself?

Umeueje Chiamaka: My name is Umeueje Chiamaka, I am the Co-Founder of www.Builds.ng — Nigeria’s largest online building materials retail store. I am a hardworking and discipline person that is keen on changing how things are done and finding better ways to implement things. Hence our decision to create builds.ng and we are using the platform to change the way people buy building products.

Briefwatch team:
– Can you tell me a little more about builds.ng?

Umeueje Chiamaka: www.builds.ng is a sole-founders company. The company was borne out of the vision of the founders to innovate how people buy building products in a more comfortable way with easy delivery.

www.Builds.ng is changing people’s shopping experience in high end home improvements products by offering an online platform where these products can be sourced online, compared and bought online and ordered items delivered to customers doorstep free. Our categories of products includes; sanitary wares, fittings, kitchen accessories, pumps, bathroom accessories, storage tanks and tiles. We also offer free plumbing advisory services to our customers.

Briefwatch team:
What’s your motivation in opening builds.ng ?

Umeueje Chiamaka:

• As a young growing lady and entrepreneur I have come to realise that People waste their time, resources and search efforts when shopping for building products in physical stores. This is more difficult for career workers who may not have the time to source for these products due to busy schedule. We saw the pains people pass through and we were motivated to solve this problem. My over 8 years experiences in sales and supplies of these products offline have prepared me for this task. Our motivation was fueled by the fact that there was a little or no niche building materials e-commerce site in Nigeria at the time we started and was a big challenge for us to archive this.

source: https://briefwatch.com/an-exclusive-interview-with-umeueje-chiamaka-co-founder-of-builds-ng/

(1) (Reply)

Ready To Build Estate Land- Max Assets Awka / Guys Am Looking For A Self Con Around Uch/yemetu Axis. Anyone? / What Is The Cost Of Slighly Fencing A 1/2 Plot Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.