Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Get 1 Month Free MEGA Pro Or Business Account. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get 1 Month Free MEGA Pro Or Business Account. (713 Views)

Why Buying Pro Or Premium Hosting Plan From Webhosters / Get One Month Free Wordpress Hosting With Annual Plan / How To Activate Airtel 4.5gb For N1000: Get 1.5gb Data + Free 3gb Youtube Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 1 Month Free MEGA Pro Or Business Account. by EduTechTainMent: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Introduction

Hey guys. Today I will show you guys how to Get 1 Month Free MEGA Pro or Business Account. It’s been a long time since I shared any posts on here. I have been overwhelmed with other duties. Anyways now I am back with a bang!!!

Get 1 Month Free MEGA Pro or Business Account
Without wasting much time, let’s dive in. MEGA is offering a 1 Month Free MEGA Pro or Business Account to all users from Spain. This was shared yesterday on Twitter by the verified MEGA Twitter handle. The offer is available over the next 72 hours (2 days from the date of this post). To avail yourself of this opportunity, follow the following steps:

Visit this link.

https://mega.nz/special-graciasespana

Since this offer is made available to users in Spain, for best results, you can make use of a VPN and set your IP to Spain.
Enter your email for the MEGA account you wish to use. You will receive a voucher link sent to the provided email address. Open the email and click on the voucher link to claim it

Conclusion

Follow the above procedure and Get 1 Month Free MEGA Pro or Business Account. Don’t forget to subscribe to EduTechTainMent for more of such informative posts.

Source

https://edutechtainment.com/freebies-give-away/get-1-month-free-mega-pro-or-business-account-sept-2021/

(1) (Reply)

Hire An Expert To Fix All Your Wordpress Issues. +traffic / Thermo: Enabling Designers To Create Rich Applications / How About An Actual Code Review?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.