Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? (623 Views)

Capterra Get Paid To Review Website; Make Money Recommending Products / Any Expert On Android Studio Come In / Any Expert To Developan Open Journal System Website For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Godmother(f): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2022
I have a website not doing so well and would love an expert opinion on it.

Is anyone available for this?

Links are in my signature.
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Extratyre01(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Godmother:

If you pay 2k,I'll submit my review for both in 2hrs
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by thetimz(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Godmother:

Sure....but when you say its not doing well, please elaborate.
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Godmother(f): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
thetimz:

Sure....but when you say it's not doing well, please elaborate.

The traffic is so poor. One is almost a year and the other is almost three years, yet I hardly get any meaningful traffic to it.
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Godmother(f): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Extratyre01:

If you pay 2k,I'll submit my review for both in 2hrs

Hmmm...
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Harchoredey(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Godmother:

Message me on WhatsApp with the number in my signature
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Veiniously: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nice blog.. do you have knowledge about SEO?
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Godmother(f): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Veiniously:
Nice blog.. do you have knowledge about SEO?

Thanks.

Yes, I do. I've been using SemRush to target keywords with a KD of less than 30.

My DA for both blogs are 8 and 16 respectively so I felt going for these low-hanging keywords was going to help my site, but nothing.

I was ranking for a few keywords on my second site but lost it and I'm now on like the third page.
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by LMServices: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Godmother:

Thanks.

Yes, I do. I've been using SemRush to target keywords with a KD of less than 30.

My DA for both blogs are 8 and 16 respectively so I felt going for these low-hanging keywords was going to help my site, but nothing.

I was ranking for a few keywords on my second site but lost it and I'm now on like the third page.
Just because some keywords have low competition does not exactly mean you will get them or rank for for them since they are low hanging fruits.

That said, there are several factors that will most likely determine your traffic. They include blogging frequency, backlinks, keyword demand or keyword volume and your niche. A 3-year old blog is ripe enough to rake in traffic. If that is not the case for you, you should subject the blog to an audit by someone who very well understands SEO. If you don't have a budge or money for it, then you can start yourself by making sure that your posts are crawled and indexed. This process should lead to the technical aspect of SEO and you might need to troubleshoot to find out if your blog has been penalised by Google, or some other things. It can be scary but if you get it right, you will love your blog with every inch and fibre.
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol. First step, don't pay anybody here to help you.

Secondly, is the site on WordPress?.
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Godmother(f): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
LMServices:

Just because some keywords have low competition does not exactly mean you will get them or rank for for them since they are low hanging fruits.

That said, there are several factors that will most likely determine your traffic. They include blogging frequency, backlinks, keyword demand or keyword volume and your niche. A 3-year old blog is ripe enough to rake in traffic. If that is not the case for you, you should subject the blog to an audit by someone who very well understands SEO. If you don't have a budge or money for it, then you can start yourself by making sure that your posts are crawled and indexed. This process should lead to the technical aspect of SEO and you might need to troubleshoot to find out if your blog has been penalised by Google, or some other things. It can be scary but if you get it right, you will love your blog with every inch and fibre.

Yea, that's the thing; I'm looking for an audit by an expert.

I've been trying to manually index posts that weren't indexed using Search Console.

My feat is that the blog has been penalized. Is there a way to check for this?
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Godmother(f): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
F120:
Lol. First step, don't pay anybody here to help you.

Secondly, is the site on WordPress?

Yeah, both sites are on wordpress
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Godmother:

Yeah, both sites are on wordpress

Okay... let me check it out for you... I will need admin access.

Or you can answer few questions from me, and fix it yourself.

First: Change your seo plugin to Rankmath and also install the Rankmath Instant Indexing plugin.
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by LMServices: 3:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Godmother:

Yea, that's the thing; I'm looking for an audit by an expert.

I've been trying to manually index posts that weren't indexed using Search Console.

My feat is that the blog has been penalized. Is there a way to check for this?
Well, you can't exactly tell if yours is penalized just by looking at it. There are are several parameters that are used to determine that. If you haven't gotten or seen someone good enough to help you not only audit but also re-rank your website, kindly reach out via WhatsApp. Auditing in this regard will involve using independent tools an your Google Search Console data as well as your Google Analytics to see the problem and possibly correct it. I can help index your posts going forward and permanently at that.
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Godmother(f): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2022
F120:

Okay... let me check it out for you... I will need admin access.

Or you can answer few questions from me, and fix it yourself.

First: Change your seo plugin to Rankmath and also install the Rankmath Instant Indexing plugin.

I have both plugins installed and some of my posts are already indexed though I noticed over 30 got deindexed recently.

Lease what are the questions you want to ask?
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by Godmother(f): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2022
LMServices:

Well, you can't exactly tell if yours is penalized just by looking at it. There are are several parameters that are used to determine that. If you haven't gotten or seen someone good enough to help you not only audit but also re-rank your website, kindly reach out via WhatsApp. Auditing in this regard will involve using independent tools an your Google Search Console data as well as your Google Analytics to see the problem and possibly correct it. I can help index your posts going forward and permanently at that.

I'll appreciate this. I'll reach out to you on whatsapp
Re: Is Any Expert Available To Review A Website? by LMServices: 2:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Godmother:

I'll appreciate this. I'll reach out to you on whatsapp
Alright then.

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Start An Online Business Start: Help Needed! / Web Design Instructor, Needed! / The Free Web Designer Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.