Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Woman, 27 Stabs Lover To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman, 27 Stabs Lover To Death (680 Views)

20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death / 55yr-old Man Beats 65-yr-old Lover To Death In Hotel Room After Sex / Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman, 27 Stabs Lover To Death by kufreabasi(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2011
http://allafrica.com/stories/201105241580.html
Kaduna — A 27-year-old lady, Sheba Audu, has been arrested by men of the Homicide Department of the Kaduna State police command for stabbing her boyfriend, Benjamin Jack to death over a hot argument.

The lady, who resides in Kabala West, a suburb of Kaduna, was said to have stabbed her boyfriend in the chest on that fateful day when a misunderstanding erupted between them.
LEADERSHIP SUNDAY gathered that when the argument, which led to an exchange of blows was going on, passersby made frantic efforts to calm the situation. Their effort, however, yielded result as they were able to stop the fight; but it was said to have later continued at the residence of the late Benjamin, an action that eventually led to the death of the lover boy.

An eyewitness who resides in the same compound with the late Benjamin and spoke to LEADERSHIP SUNDAY on the condition of anonymity said, "On that fateful day, I heard a shout from the late Benjamin's room, the boyfriend of Sheba Audu, but because I was used to such noise coming from that direction, I never bothered to go and see what was happening. Then, I heard Sheba shout, "I will kill you, I will kill you", but since we are used to them shouting and quarrelling every now and then, nobody cared or bothered."

The witness further explained, "The noise suddenly subsided and we saw Sheba go out, only for policemen to later on come to the compound, and that is when I first noticed that something terrible must have happened."

When LEADERSHIP SUNDAY got in touch with Sheba Audu at the Kaduna State Police Command (CIB), she said she had been under detention because she stabbed her boyfriend, Benjamin Jack to death.
According to her, "On April 26, 2011, I was seeing my girlfriend, Helen off to Kabala junction when I saw my boyfriend, the late Benjamin coming into the area. On sighting us, he stopped and asked why I kept him waiting a day before; and before I could offer any explanation, he slapped me, an action he was used to. An argument ensued and one thing led to another. Afterwards, he left for his residence.

When contacted, the police public relations officer, Kaduna State command, DSP Aminu Lawal, said investigation into the matter was ongoing and had gotten to an advanced stage. He said "the knife used by the suspect was already in the custody of the police as an exhibit."

Aminu added that the police command was waiting for the autopsy result. He, however, advised parents to watch the relationship their wards go into and give necessary councel.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Spends 2 Billion Everyday On Security / Folashade Hides Cocaine In Bedsheets : Says ‘i Have Six Children To Feed’ / Policeman Kills Bus Driver Over N20 Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.