Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Herbs For Stroke Is Very Effective - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Herbs For Stroke Is Very Effective (254 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Coza's Pastor Fatoyinbo After 7-Month Battle With Stroke / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Herbs For Stroke Is Very Effective by GGolden87(m): 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
I've been into health care business for a long time and I have good experience. I've come across stroke of different stages which I treated without stress. Lately I treated serious stroke issue that affected the man's voice and his left leg and left hand.

Before they brought him to me, he has been to two different hospitals and the situation remained the same. I said openly to them it would cost some reasonable money and perfect health restoration is assured by the grace of God. They agreed and I commenced treatment. I could remember it was on a Sunday and that same week his voice opened and he started talking gradually.

At Max of six weeks this man's health was restored after taking the herbs and a slight technical massage... If u see him now you would hardly believe he was a stroke patient.

Health Care is my business and by the grace of God I'm good at what I do.

U can contact me via WhatsApp or call on these lines... +2348127089734, +2348085218969.

(1) (Reply)

God Gave Us Sense So That We Won't Be Senseless - Fr. Ugwu / Video Of TB Joshua's Wife Addressing Members After Appointment As Leader Of SCOA / Victory Through Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.