Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Anyone Having Issues With Delayed Turkey Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Having Issues With Delayed Turkey Visa? (522 Views)

Lagos Traffic Trapped Groom’s Parents, Delayed Marriage For Seven Hours / Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / Turkey Visa Application Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Having Issues With Delayed Turkey Visa? by Icemam: 4:19am On Sep 11, 2021
Hello
I applied for turkey student visa since July 07 and within a week my passport was return with a receipt saying "my application has been sent to Turkish authorities for verification. I would be notified upon their reply".

Its been 55 days now. Does that mean that the visa has been denied since my travel date has elapsed, study period almost due, and i still haven't gotten a mail.

Please what do i do house cause am worried
Re: Anyone Having Issues With Delayed Turkey Visa? by anif009(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2021
Mail them to ask for the status of your application.
Re: Anyone Having Issues With Delayed Turkey Visa? by Miyamiya: 12:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Please can you help with the sample of application status? Thank You.
Re: Anyone Having Issues With Delayed Turkey Visa? by Kinghendrxx: 11:25pm On May 24, 2022
Icemam:
Hello
I applied for turkey student visa since July 07 and within a week my passport was return with a receipt saying "my application has been sent to Turkish authorities for verification. I would be notified upon their reply".

Its been 55 days now. Does that mean that the visa has been denied since my travel date has elapsed, study period almost due, and i still haven't gotten a mail.

Please what do i do house cause am worried

Did you later get a response? Cuz I got the same thing too and I’ve been waiting for the past 3 wks but nothing

(1) (Reply)

State University Of New York Albany / Amazing Infrastructures Around The World. / What's Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.