Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear (52807 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Bikini - (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Cash Gifts Received On Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her House Interior Design Amidst Ambode Scandal (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2021
constance500:
Who dey go pool with heavy makeup.. grin

Honestly doubt she can even swim.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by Kdon2: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by compton11(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2021
SimplyShit:

Have some respect for a woman no matter what!
But she ain't having respect for herself
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by Edeali(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2021
who that one help
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by perrymike: 10:21am On Sep 11, 2021
She is in the rainbow colours of the LGBT community. I wonder if she knows.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by xhrxk43488: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Yea this’s what we want to see, sexiness

Below is greatness

Check my video below

200k plus winning not up to 7 minutes, I used my 100% guaranteed trick on 49ja bet zero (people mostly know as color color) Made withdrawal of 580k plus here (link to watch my withdrawal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKLc863ISsg )

100k to 200k plus

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGceQTGyuIo
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by dammyco(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2021
If you need me call me bae
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by Aboks(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Wetin concern us
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by CALCULUS16: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Where is the curve
Na bracket I dey see
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by GEEBITE: 11:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Nothing has really changed other than enhanced make up and skin upgrade.
Charmingrascal:
Money will transform you.

I remember when Mercy started acting Yoruba movies she was so 'fugly'.

Her head was so wide like that of a cobra now money don make the head and the body moderate.

Make money oo
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by hollywater: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2021
This girl ho sweet sha. Good booms and body.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2021
constance500:

Doing anything for the clout...

Her front page don grow better sha.

Abi u no see am? smiley
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by larrypappyy(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Where is the stomach. The picture is edited and the stomach reduced to achieve the figure eight
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by morule20(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2021
This babe is beautiful live talk, see hot legs and beautiful boobs
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by Bekind123: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Toluwanise247:
Olosho
Always insulting people. Have you been in a sexual relationship with her before. Nonsense
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by Godswillu(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Why do ladies go to the swimming pool with make up?
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by ademi87(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
constance500:
and bonestraight hair grin
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by Burgerlomo: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
constance500:

Na packaging for photoshoot just to make someone (one hotelier) jealous. grin

Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by Burgerlomo: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Meeu2:
She fine shaa, I just forced my preek down

She's indeed beautiful, to bang her dey hungry me. grin
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by adedayoa2(f): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Onyi22:
Has her ex husband finally sign the divorce paper
Just asking for a friend
the guy man got married today
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by wink2015(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Beautiful woman.

Enjoy your leisure time.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by Digmygold: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Money will transform you.

I remember when Mercy started acting Yoruba movies she was so 'fugly'.

Her head was so wide like that of a cobra now money don make the head and the body moderate.

Make money oo

Now she done get money from "wherever" to surgically enhance low key thinking we don't know. Iyabo Ojo too.
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by Digmygold: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Burgerlomo:

She's indeed beautiful, to bang her dey hungry me. grin

You want to.bang her silicon body? grin
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by Abakelawal(f): 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
She and Tonto is one big problem in Nigeria
Re: Actress Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her Curves In Multi-Colored Swimwear by phemmyfour: 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Empress Njamah Mourns Ada Ameh. Sets Up A Condolence Register (Pics, Video) / See Linda Ikeji's Husband To Be (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.