Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) (2046 Views)

Autopsy Result Of Faith Aigbe Found Dead In Iguodala Ogieriakhi's Car / Fake Enogie, Prince Okoro Humiliated At The Oba Of Benin Palace / Fraudster Impersonates Prophetess Faith Aigbe As CRBC Facebook Members React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by Abujaexpress: 6:17am On Sep 11, 2021
A CRY FOR JUSTICE
This morning I was awakend by the sad and despicable events of what happened Yesterday and how a young 25 years old Faith Aigbe was lured by one Friday Ogieriakhi Iguodeyala AKA (Drugs) who claims to be the Ohen of Uho community to his house she was brutally assaulted and left to die inside a locked Lexus jeep.

The sad event happened yesterday, the young girl was a teacher in one of the schools in the community, the said Ohen has been pestering her for a relationship despite married to 4 wives, yesterday the Ohen lured her to a location yesterday where she informed the Ohen that she is planning her introduction to get married, enraged by the information, the said Ohen went into a rage and beat the young girl mercilessly until she became unresponsive, then he dragged her into his tinted Lexus 350 and drove her to central hospital, on arrival at central hospital he parked his car with the young girl inside and fled the scene without trying to get the hospital emergency teams to administer treatment or first aid to her.

Seeing that the young girl did not return home after some hours the family started a frantic search for her and one of the boys to the Ohen informed the family of her whereabouts, they rushed to the hospital parking lot and searched for the car on finding the car and the young girl sucked in the back seat the mother tried to force the car door open in the hope that the girl might still be alive but the hospital secirty stopped her and requested they go get the police, the distrust mother then rushed to Aideyan police station and after 2 hours the police reluctantly accompanied them there, instead of the police to quickly force the car open they insisted in towing the car to their police station saying that they do not have the power to foece open the car.

Again the distrust mother watching life sneaking out of her daughter went to look for a towing van and after about 5 hours the car was eventually towed to the police station where the police then broke the glass of the car and discovered that the young girl had given up the ghost.

The family of the young girl are in serious pains now and the said Ohen is bragging that nothing can happen to him. The mother of the deceased girl called me early this morning and tearfully narrated her ordeal to me.

I am asking you all to help the family of Faith Aigbe to call on the police to immediately arrest and prosecute the said Ohen.....

Please share

By Pharez Okpere

Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by Kingvitalisdiho: 6:28am On Sep 11, 2021
Someone posted another headlines news concerning same pictures...I don't know the truth from the two difference stories
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by SportsHD: 6:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Abujaexpress:
they rushed to the hospital parking lot and searched for the car on finding the car and the young girl sucked in the back seat the mother tried to force the car door open in the hope that the girl might still be alive but the hospital secirty stopped her and requested they go get the police, the distrust mother then rushed to
so, she couldn't break the fuqing glass to save her daughter?

Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by MITCHELL96: 6:29am On Sep 11, 2021
So bad!
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Was she double dating? Was the chief a big god (he blew into a rage after hearing the unbearable news from the girl) to the girl?
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by Millimann: 6:38am On Sep 11, 2021
This story is full of holes.
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by Machinegun91(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2021
This life deep.

No wonder pastor kumuyi named his church

DEEPER LIFE

1 Like

Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by NaijaGoBetter20: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2021
Common sense will not allow me to believe everything about this story.
If truly the man really want to kill her why
1. Taken her to the hospital? (I want to think the lady die before getting to the hospital)
2. Why not allow her to die in the dissociated location you claimed he lured her to? (Or he wants her corpse to be discovered on time so why the hospital why not to her family or nearby house)
RIP to the death may God forgive her shortcomings
I pray police do a better investigation

1 Like

Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by xpressionx(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2021
hmmmm
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by andyanders: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2021
Op, this story sound funny despite the fact that death is involved. She is an adult and is old enough to know what she wanted in life. She must have been double dating and must have been chopping the man's money. She would have refussed going out with him. Too bad for her.
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by delzbaba(m): 7:09am On Sep 11, 2021
Another story says she was forced by her parents to abort an eight month pregnancy, and she died of complications this corpse does not like someone that was beatem IMO.

2 Likes

Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by promzy555(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Sorry I didn't believe dis story. Why will d man take her to d hospital?
Abujaexpress:
A CRY FOR JUSTICE
This morning I was awakend by the sad and despicable events of what happened Yesterday and how a young 25 years old Faith Aigbe was lured by one Friday Ogieriakhi Iguodeyala AKA (Drugs) who claims to be the Ohen of Uho community to his house she was brutally assaulted and left to die inside a locked Lexus jeep.

The sad event happened yesterday, the young girl was a teacher in one of the schools in the community, the said Ohen has been pestering her for a relationship despite married to 4 wives, yesterday the Ohen lured her to a location yesterday where she informed the Ohen that she is planning her introduction to get married, enraged by the information, the said Ohen went into a rage and beat the young girl mercilessly until she became unresponsive, then he dragged her into his tinted Lexus 350 and drove her to central hospital, on arrival at central hospital he parked his car with the young girl inside and fled the scene without trying to get the hospital emergency teams to administer treatment or first aid to her.

Seeing that the young girl did not return home after some hours the family started a frantic search for her and one of the boys to the Ohen informed the family of her whereabouts, they rushed to the hospital parking lot and searched for the car on finding the car and the young girl sucked in the back seat the mother tried to force the car door open in the hope that the girl might still be alive but the hospital secirty stopped her and requested they go get the police, the distrust mother then rushed to Aideyan police station and after 2 hours the police reluctantly accompanied them there, instead of the police to quickly force the car open they insisted in towing the car to their police station saying that they do not have the power to foece open the car.

Again the distrust mother watching life sneaking out of her daughter went to look for a towing van and after about 5 hours the car was eventually towed to the police station where the police then broke the glass of the car and discovered that the young girl had given up the ghost.

The family of the young girl are in serious pains now and the said Ohen is bragging that nothing can happen to him. The mother of the deceased girl called me early this morning and tearfully narrated her ordeal to me.

I am asking you all to help the family of Faith Aigbe to call on the police to immediately arrest and prosecute the said Ohen.....

Please share

By Pharez Okpere
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by punisha: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Nothing right about this story...
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2021
A guy killed a lady, put the corpse in a car registered with the govt in his name, drove the car to a govt hospital, and fled (leaving the car and corpse in the hospital)... This story is not adding up.
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2021
Millimann:
This story is full of holes.

The story has enough holes to bury 10 f**king whales with room to spare.

1 Like

Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by BigYash: 11:32am On Sep 11, 2021
The story get coma. But the killer should be brought to book
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by Karlovych: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
embarassed embarassed Owomida goblins have started to infiltrate other parts of the south, ridiculous things are now happening just like this one. RIP to the young woman
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by Macstephenson01(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
in the other story,the guy said, the lady's family was never in support of there relationship and the lady is pregnant

but the dead picture shows no sign of pregnancy and it take only a fool to kill someone and still leave that big evidence behind

police dey try, even this matter done dey give me head ache
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by kingthreat(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
hope justice gets served for the true story
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by Angrygoat: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Did u say edo,she def is a runs gal and he has been chopping her since,no be today. She probably died out of trauma. Probably its a payback or she jilted him in the past. Cos 90% of the girls at edo from 18 to 40 are all into runs,okpo life, pussy for money
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by Abujaexpress: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
promzy555:
Sorry I didn't believe dis story. Why will d man take her to d hospital?
She had not died then
Re: How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix) by promzy555(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Abujaexpress:
She had not died then
The mother and d doctor should be arrested. D man is innocent my own opinion

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Caught R*p!ng Teenager In Ekpoma [GRAPHIC VIDEO] / Exclusive-breaking News:road Safety(frsc) Sacks Over 300staff As Fraud Hits FRSC / 15yo Boy Beheaded By ISIS For Listening To Pop Music(photo) – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.