Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Rapper, Dan Sur, Surgically Implants Gold Chains Into His Head [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Dan Sur, Surgically Implants Gold Chains Into His Head [photos] (869 Views)

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Barber Creates Fela's Face On Client's Head (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper, Dan Sur, Surgically Implants Gold Chains Into His Head [photos] by Gistblog9ja(m): 6:22am On Sep 11, 2021
American Rapper Dan Sur, 23, says he’s the first rapper in human history to have an assortment of gold chains as hair.
According to him, He said he had his gold and silver chains embedded into his head.

He added: “The truth is that I wanted to do something different because I see that everyone dyes their hair. I hope not everyone copies me now,” he said in one of his TikTok videos.

Read more on Gistblog9ja
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/09/rapper-dan-sur-surgically-implants-gold.html#more

1 Share

Re: Rapper, Dan Sur, Surgically Implants Gold Chains Into His Head [photos] by X0X0(m): 6:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Please pass through oshodi. your head go correct lol �

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Dan Sur, Surgically Implants Gold Chains Into His Head [photos] by MITCHELL96: 6:29am On Sep 11, 2021
I swear to GOD, if you enter Nigeria with this, me personally will uproot Abi unplug grin grin at least 2 gold and 2 diamond hairs of yours undecided idiot boy, you think say I no need money. ? undecided grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Dan Sur, Surgically Implants Gold Chains Into His Head [photos] by ReneJay(f): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2021
That's what empty heads do

2 Likes

Re: Rapper, Dan Sur, Surgically Implants Gold Chains Into His Head [photos] by OGdaddy(m): 6:43am On Sep 11, 2021
Sooner or later there are going to be medical complications and he might not live to tell the story.

medicine and surgery is not 100 percent guarantee.
Re: Rapper, Dan Sur, Surgically Implants Gold Chains Into His Head [photos] by GOFRONT(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Let me know when he implants golden pen!s into his trousers.
Re: Rapper, Dan Sur, Surgically Implants Gold Chains Into His Head [photos] by xpressionx(m): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2021
sad
Re: Rapper, Dan Sur, Surgically Implants Gold Chains Into His Head [photos] by Seniorwriter(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2021
ReneJay:
That's what empty heads do

Reprobate mind is one trait in most of young minds nowadays....due to excessive exposure to hard substances(drugs inclusive).
GOFRONT:
Let me know when he implants golden pen!s into his trousers.
OGdaddy:
Sooner or later there are going to be medical complications and he might not live to tell the story.

medicine and surgery is not 100 percent guarantee.

Boniii4041:
Good one

So many entertainers are beclouded and weird!

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Rapper, Dan Sur, Surgically Implants Gold Chains Into His Head [photos] by Lattop(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Too much drugs wii just make one think one is the Royal Highness until u see another wey High pass u
Re: Rapper, Dan Sur, Surgically Implants Gold Chains Into His Head [photos] by Born2winnx: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Betterstyle.
Flex ya life....i ain't here to judge you.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Rocks Head-to-toe Leather Outfit To New York Fashion Week / Yahoo Boy Loses Girlfriend To White Client After She Fell In Love With Foreigner / Nollywood Camera Thief Declared Wanted - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.