Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

What You Clearly Don't Know . � - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Clearly Don't Know . � (133 Views)

Get Your Business Seen Clearly, Heard Louder And Easily Remembered Online Today / What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group / The Truth About Money Rituals, What People Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Clearly Don't Know . � by AbPurelove(f): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2021
I was talking with a friend over the weekend.

He wanted to know how he could build multiple streams of income in a bit.

I asked him if he had any profitable business running.

He said he does, that he sells cloths, physically.

Then I asked him, what happened to his business.

He kept on saying something about needing an investment of #2,000,000�

Then I told him that I have someone I know that can give him a loan but he said No that he doesn't want a loan.�

I was surprised though I went ahead to ask him.

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT ME TO DO FOR YOU ⁉️

That was when he started talking about how he needed an extra build up of income.

That he needs money and everything

I asked again,

What of your business who are you going to leave it to?

He didn't give a definite answer so I just went ahead to telling him.

That building multiple streams of income is a good idea.

But Not all at the same time.

Try to imagine building five different houses at the same time.

Do you think you would succeed or you would end up abandoning those projects because you would run out of resources?

Now imagine building just one house to completion.

Then you move on to the next house until you complete all the 5 buildings.

Which strategy do you think is more effective?

Ofcourse the second would be more effective,

Listen . . .

Before you think of starting another stream of income,

Focus on building the first one until it becomes profitable.

Profitable enough to pay you and bring in a steady flow of cash into your pocket.

Do you understand ?

You do not need multiple streams of income at the start of your journey to financial freedom.

You need to focus on one business model and build it until it becomes profitable before jumping into another.

Do not want quick money because it doesn't last.

Focus on the one you are doing and build it up before looking for another.

It will give you peace of mind and also give you a steady flow of income.

Hope this helps

I will see you on the other side of success
Re: What You Clearly Don't Know . � by Skyfornia(m): 6:28am On Sep 11, 2021
You try small..but that your analysis doesn't work. Someone can build two or more houses simultaneously. It is very doable..
Re: What You Clearly Don't Know . � by Skyfornia(m): 6:29am On Sep 11, 2021
You try small..but that your analysis doesn't work. Someone can build two or more houses simultaneously with good results. It is very doable..
Re: What You Clearly Don't Know . � by AbPurelove(f): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
You can build two houses at the same time, but the time and energy it will take you

Or the money you will spend to build it at the same time will be double.

Building up a business is not something that can be outsourced, the time, energy and resources you have to put into it doesn't need to be divided.

If you want to do two things, then atleast get good in one before doing the other.
Re: What You Clearly Don't Know . � by AbPurelove(f): 1:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Skyfornia:
You try small..but that your analysis doesn't work. Someone can build two or more houses simultaneously with good results. It is very doable..

You can build two houses at the same time, but the time and energy it will take you

Or the money you will spend to build it at the same time will be double.

Building up a business is not something that can be outsourced, the time, energy and resources you have to put into it doesn't need to be divided.

If you want to do two things, then atleast get good in one before doing the other.

(1) (Reply)

8 Helpful Tips On Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur (video) / ERP Vs CRM: Which Do You Need? / Quality Turban At A Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.