Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Will Pay You N5,000 To Allow Me Use Your Googles Ads Account To Run Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Pay You N5,000 To Allow Me Use Your Googles Ads Account To Run Ads (389 Views)

FG To Allow Dangote Refinery To Set Fuel Prices - Bloomberg / I Will Pay You N5,000 For Creating For Me A Google Ads Account / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay You N5,000 To Allow Me Use Your Googles Ads Account To Run Ads by newspay: 6:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Hello,
Do you have a Google Ads account?
Then get ready to be paid N5,000 just for making me use your Google Ads account.

We advertise and run eCommerce ads with your Google Ads which means everything we'll advertise is genuine and legit. (In fact, Google Ads would always review our ads before approval.)

==>> You do not need to send us your Google account login details. You still remain the owner/ admin and retain ownership.
==>> You make us a Google Admin user of your Google Ads account so we use it to run ads.
==>> We pay you N5,000 for this.
==>> You get paid at least every month of N5,000 for the usage of your Google Ads account renting for your service.

If you are ready for this, please chat with me on Whatsapp 07087394692, let's discuss.

Re: I Will Pay You N5,000 To Allow Me Use Your Googles Ads Account To Run Ads by Pk01(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Pay before service?
Re: I Will Pay You N5,000 To Allow Me Use Your Googles Ads Account To Run Ads by newspay: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pk01:
Pay before service?

We would pay you N5,000 after you add our EMAIL Address as a user to the GOOGLE ADS Account so we can confirm the usage. You certainly still have sole rights and authority to flush us out if we do not pay. So, we are not asking you to part away your GOOGLE Account login. This is business. READ our message again and lets get to business.
Re: I Will Pay You N5,000 To Allow Me Use Your Googles Ads Account To Run Ads by newspay: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
THIS OFFER IS STILL AVAILABLE and running. If you do have a GOOGLE ADS ACCOUNT, kindly contact us immediately to the number above.
Re: I Will Pay You N5,000 To Allow Me Use Your Googles Ads Account To Run Ads by newspay: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
We just paid someone for his Google ads account.

Re: I Will Pay You N5,000 To Allow Me Use Your Googles Ads Account To Run Ads by sirgalahad26(m): 1:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Interested
Re: I Will Pay You N5,000 To Allow Me Use Your Googles Ads Account To Run Ads by newspay: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
We are still in need of more Google Ad accounts. Please chat with us on Whatsapp 07087394692, let's discuss.
========================
We advertise and run eCommerce ads with your Google Ads which means everything we'll advertise is genuine and legit. (In fact, Google Ads would always review our ads before approval.)

==>> You do not need to send us your Google account login details. You still remain the owner/ admin and retain ownership.
==>> You make us a Google Admin user of your Google Ads account so we use it to run ads.
==>> We pay you N5,000 for this.
==>> You get paid at least every month of N5,000 for the usage of your Google Ads account renting for your service.
==========================

(1) (Reply)

... / CBN E-naira: All You Need To Know / Do you need a content writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.