Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Happened To FG's 'Change Begins With Me' Campaign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To FG's 'Change Begins With Me' Campaign? (170 Views)

‘change Begins With Me’ Has Disappeared Into Abyss – Shehu Sani Mocks Buhari / Bukola Saraki Appeals To FG, Labour Over Proposed Strike / Labour Yields To Fg’s Pressure, May Call Off Strike Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To FG's 'Change Begins With Me' Campaign? by nairavsdollars(f): 6:49am On Sep 11, 2021
In 2016, President Muhammadu Buhari (PMB) launched a new national orientation campaign called: Change Begins with me. The project which was started by the Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed gulped billions of naira. Not much has been heard about the programme lately. Anybody aware ?

Re: What Happened To FG's 'Change Begins With Me' Campaign? by Spiritual217(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Dead on arrival
Re: What Happened To FG's 'Change Begins With Me' Campaign? by SimSify(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Just like a lady that cannot hide her bad character for long in her husband's house..

Nigeria's polithefians cannot sustain a name/what they are not..

They knew there was never a good change only a decor to steal, kill and destroy and those BMC cheering them on as Saints.. Spits!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To FG's 'Change Begins With Me' Campaign? by dvdwed(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2021
Riddled with fraud.
Re: What Happened To FG's 'Change Begins With Me' Campaign? by WibusJaga: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2021

White elephant project.
Everybody's job is Nobody's job. The leaders should be the ones to initiate & implement the change.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s October Oil Inventory Struggles For Buyers / 693 Nigerians Were Killed In One Month – Report / Court Orders Buhari’s Government To Pay 20 Billion Naira To Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.