Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

My Advice To Young Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Young Nigerians (300 Views)

Peter Obi Effect: APC And PDP Must Throw VP Slot To Young People / Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures / President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Young Nigerians by eejo(m): 7:23am On Sep 11, 2021
There is no doubt that life is hard in Nigeria but you can change your own destiny. Your friends, the person you marry and the number of children you have can either make you rich or poor. If you are born in poverty it is not your fault but when you die in poverty and leave children with nothing it becomes your fault. The difference between wealth and poverty is choice

(1) (Reply)

Strange Things Caught On Camera / Onyeozi Jesus Predicts The Winner Of Anambra State Gubernatorial Election / What Must The Igbos Do To Get Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.