Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Broken Heart That Leads To Public Confessions Gone In Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Broken Heart That Leads To Public Confessions Gone In Christianity (156 Views)

Is Cousins Marriage In Christianity Forbidden? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broken Heart That Leads To Public Confessions Gone In Christianity by Slurity(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2021
It seems we practice Christianity differently from those of the old, broken heart that leads to public confessions and how we overcame our weaknesses has totally gone to extinction, everybody prefer to be seen holy and perfect. I remember posting about how I failed God as sinner even though I was a church goer that time, it's surprising that I received calls from friend and fellowship brethren that I shouldn't be ridiculing myself like that publicly. If we are truly broken and filled with the joy of salvation, there is nothing to be ashamed of, we read about the imperfection of disciples in the bible, if it were to be kept secret be sure that bible will not discuss them. I believe it's meant to help the weak grow spiritually and make us see that we can make mistakes and still be overcome the challenges.
* I OVERCAME STEALING AS A BOY THROUGH THE TESTIMONY OF A BROTHER THAT CHALLENGE ME.
* I OVERCAME MASTURBATION THROUGH THE VICTORY TESTIMONY OF A BROTHER OVER THE SHAMEFUL AND HARMFUL HABIT.
* I OVERCAME GAMBLING THROUGH THE OVERCOMING STORY A SOMEONE I CAN EVEN TAG A SINNER THAT TOTAL STOP THE ACT.
Just in case you are struggling with one sin or any bad habbit that is drowning your Christian life or health, this message is for you. Jesus overcame all principalities and powers when He died on the cross because of you, and the power behind that sin or bad habits are included, believe God, you can overcome that sin too, that bad habbit can actually be totally suppressed and destroyed. Take the bold step of stopping them totally and become totally free. Don't surrender to the force of addiction, through Jesus and determination, You can overcome totally. Shallom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Covenant Power Of The Blood Of Jesus. Part 9. / When People's Opinion Of You Matters / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/10/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.