Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

One Full Plot Of Land Containing 13 Rooms In Aba Is Up For Sale At 13m Negotiabl - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / One Full Plot Of Land Containing 13 Rooms In Aba Is Up For Sale At 13m Negotiabl (240 Views)

One Full Plot Of Land Containing 13 Rooms In Aba Is Up For Sale At 13m Negotiabl / Windstorm Destroys 1,536 Rooms In Four Jigawa Lgas / The Grandeur Abijo G.R.A 3 minutes from ajah bridge, [ XMAS PROMO 13M) WITH FR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Full Plot Of Land Containing 13 Rooms In Aba Is Up For Sale At 13m Negotiabl by Em222: 8:24am On Sep 11, 2021
One full plot of land containing 13 rooms tenant house located at the back of ehere market ogbohil aba abia state is up for sale at the minimal rate of 13M negotiable
Note: u don't have to panic about genuinety it's confirmed and sealed as legit no scam of property here I can use myself as a guaranty incase you doubt if you will be scammed so if ur interested you can call me on this number 08164084891 or 08165621938 let's talk on how you can acquire it without stress thanks as you call me pls serious buyers only
Re: One Full Plot Of Land Containing 13 Rooms In Aba Is Up For Sale At 13m Negotiabl by Freestainworld(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2021
You don't advertise like this on nairaland without pictures, I always see your adverts but can't reach out since I am not seeing what the house looks like here, you don't take correction either cus I know I have mentioned to you about twice to post the picture of the property, bless you.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat For Sale @Jakande,Lagos / Safeguarding The Nation Critical Assets A Case Of The National Art Theatre / A 3 Bedroom 4 Flat Apartment For Sale In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.