Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO (1410 Views)

Are You A Virgin? - Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Asked By Fan / 50 Cent Slams Nigerian Man Who Asked Him A Question On Instagram / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by film3four: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2021

Re: Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by lkillbrokehoes: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2021
For your mind now, this one na news abi? smh
Re: Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by Gentlerespect76: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Just speechless. How can a girlchild say this to her father? Girls are known to adore their fathers.
Re: Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
Gentlerespect76:
Just speechless. How can a girlchild say this to her father? Girls are known to adore their fathers.
[/s]
Re: Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by Afamsi: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Fear bad mothers
Re: Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by posiklan: 11:31am On Sep 11, 2021
How is this news?
Re: Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by NnamdiN: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Afamsi:
Fear bad mothers
you people should take it easy on women. Did you even watch the video? She was complimenting her dad ooooo. Ndi uwa

1 Like

Re: Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by Gentlerespect76: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
[s][/s]

What's the meaning of this?
Re: Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by Digmygold: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

Do you understand English? That was a nice comment to her Dad meaning he hasn't aged a bit. You suppose go.back to school
Re: Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by Digmygold: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Afamsi:
Fear bad mothers

Do you understand English? That was a nice comment to her Dad meaning he hasn't aged a bit. You suppose go.back to school
Clear your head of the.negativity therein. Tubaba and Annie will be fine. Bad energy stay far.away.
Re: Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by Gentlerespect76: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Digmygold:

Lol
Re: Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by Charmingrascal(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gentlerespect76:

When you have fatherly love you will banter with your father like you are bantering your age mate.

There is nothing to make you speechless here bro.

There is love btw them
Re: Tuface: "Are You A Vampire?" - Tuface's Daughter Asked Him: VIDEO by Charmingrascal(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Afamsi:
Fear bad mothers

I won't blame you.
If Annie hadn't act foolishly you wouldn't say this.

There was nothing wrong in what he said.
When there is love btw a father and his child(ren) they will play, banter and make all kind of jokes like they are age mates.

This pure father and daughter love.

(1) (Reply)

11 Years Old Girl Show Off Her Pregnancy [see How She Got Pregnant] / Bbnaija: “the Day I Wanted To Lose My Virginity, I Told My Mum And She Told Me T / Halle Berry: I'll Never Marry Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.